Innocent wife

Have you had an orgasm due to Mrs. SwGopro

• Yes, while I was looking at her pictures.

Votes: 181 47.8%
  • Yes, while I was thinking about her.

Votes: 33 8.7%
  • No, but I plan to.

Votes: 126 33.2%
  • No. (Well what's stopping you.)

Votes: 60 15.8%

• Total voters
For a special request from Paddypan...hope you like it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0571-1.jpg
    IMG_0571-1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Here is her latest submission for your enjoyment. I assure you that when you see the full reveal...you'll think that it was worth the wait. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0507-11.jpg
    IMG_0507-11.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Here is her latest submission for your enjoyment. I assure you that when you see the full reveal...you'll think that it was worth the wait. :)

I love the buildup. Would really enjoy seeing her clothed from behind so we can see her ass....in athletic pants or jeans would be perfect...

I love the buildup. Would really enjoy seeing her clothed from behind so we can see her ass....in athletic pants or jeans would be perfect...

Doesn't the long build up always make things so much better when it comes to the inevitable climactic end?

Doesn't the long build up always make things so much better when it comes to the inevitable climactic end?
Absolutely 100%...There is something so good about the slow tease..As the old saying goes" Good things come too those with patience"

It was another Zumba night for her. She's on a big health kick right now. That is great for me...until I spanked her the other night and I thought I broke my hand. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0573-1.jpg
    IMG_0573-1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
It was another Zumba night for her. She's on a big health kick right now. That is great for me...until I spanked her the other night and I thought I broke my hand. :)
Nice and hot..Loving everything..Sounds like your hands are going to toughen up or maybe you should try using something in place of your hand?? ;)

Excellent, would love to see the finished product of your spanking. Was she being punished?

Excellent, would love to see the finished product of your spanking. Was she being punished?

No not being punished...just walked by as she bent over. Could t resist that hot ass of hers.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

Make sure you check back tomorrow (Friday) at 5:00 Central U.S. Time. I'll let you google what time that is for you. :) At that time the lovely, sexy, amazing wife of mine will be finally making her topless debut...no see through bra, no soap, no nothing. Just the amazing breasts that I've been enjoying for years and you've been begging to see for the last two weeks.

Don't miss out.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

Make sure you check back tomorrow (Friday) at 5:00 Central U.S. Time. I'll let you google what time that is for you. :) At that time the lovely, sexy, amazing wife of mine will be finally making her topless debut...no see through bra, no soap, no nothing. Just the amazing breasts that I've been enjoying for years and you've been begging to see for the last two weeks.

Don't miss out.
The clock just ain't moving fast enough...But one thing we old men have learned is patience and anticipation..

attachment.php
Please tell your sensuous and sexy wife that these PG rated photos are intensely arousing and are giving me a nice hard erection! Ask her to move up to R rated images to relieve our tension....please! Would love to see her model some enticing lingerie or a bathing suit. Perhaps see her lathering up in the tub or shower? A bare butt or her erect nipples? Let's see her sharing a leg or an armpit? Tease us and relieve us....:devil:

Finally got around to your special request. Hope that it is what you were looking for. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Well that one is like a mid afternoon snack before the main course... ;)

Ahhh crap...You must be on central time..:eek: Oh yeah!!

Back