hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Getting the day started.
Gripping man hands are sexy!!
My hand for the lovely Mara. Love the pics here, guys!
I knew yours would be awesome, that's beautiful!!
Thank you guys! There are some moments where the picture captures the purity of what we have. That picture was one of those moments. And so is this one...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
sigh.......
Incredibly hot thread...my shy gf wants to join the fun! Here she is...
Your GF is lovely!!
Just a glimpse. One of my favorites :)
Full hands!! :D
I hope this is in line with what you had in mind, um, eh, in hand. I think (hope) I am covered enough to not have broken the rules.

View attachment 1511690
It's getting hot up in here!
I tried to keep the picture of the book large enough for the print to be read...
Oooo, black and white yummies!! :rose:
Does this count for hands?
Yep, I see hands...........and man jeans!! :devil:

Hands!

I've got a thing for hands, and I don't think I'm alone.
their strength... their grace

so, ladies and gentlemen of Lit
please show us your hands

attachment.php

I could put those hands to play Mara......

I don't have many pics with my hands in them. This is as close as I can get to that.

Last edited:
First pitch home run with this theme. I do hope it continues. Makes me want to post a pic,
which means I need to learn a little technology. We'll see.

What great pics, what imagination, what a turn on!!

I tried to keep the picture of the book large enough for the print to be read...

Success!!! and your hand with cleavage shot is just lovely

Does this count for hands?

sure does, Dares! thanks for posting here...

hot stuff, Icy! glad you joined in

My hand about to go to work.

well! applause to the dutiful worker -- great hand at work!

great grip shot, dog!

I don't have many pics with my hands in them. This is as close as I can get to that.

well, that's about as perfect as perfect can be!
my two favorite things: hands and breasts...
thank you!

strokecity and TbegetsT: glad you wandered by and hope you are inspired to show us your hands

ideas:

at work: with tools, cooking, working on a vehicle, brushing or petting your pet, washing your car, hands on the wheel [parked, of course], at your desk or wherever you work, adjusting your tie, slipping something into a jacket pocket, grooming, working out

at play: playing an instrument, with cards, with frisbee or other sports equipment, on a beach towel or beach chair or whatever seasonal fun you get up to Down Under

at rest: really, now, they come to rest so many places -- must I enumerate? look, notice, snap...

This is a repost from my thread... but I wanted to share some hands 'at play'. :devil:
They are thrill seekers of pleasure in this pic... And again, I am LOVING all the pics in this thread.

attachment.php

So I posted a hand picture in my own thread first and wanted to upload it here, but it says I already uploaded it in one thread, so I'm unable to load it in this one. So my lit friends, how do I go about posting a picture from another thread?

So I posted a hand picture in my own thread first and wanted to upload it here, but it says I already uploaded it in one thread, so I'm unable to load it in this one. So my lit friends, how do I go about posting a picture from another thread?

from your thread, click on the picture link and copy the code
come over to this thread, paste the picture link into your post
voila
PM me if you need more help

from your thread, click on the picture link and copy the code
come over to this thread, paste the picture link into your post
voila
PM me if you need more help

Oh, that's all it takes to PM you, needing help? LOL

@ work. .

Here are am...at work

Attachments

• @ work.jpg
    @ work.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 220
Hand with a phantom ring
tumblr_n9v2c7r5F41r5jqq2o1_500.jpg

What my hands look like while I read
tumblr_n9v2c7r5F41r5jqq2o2_500.jpg

hey RJ -- glad you joined us
two cool shots...

This is a repost from my thread... but I wanted to share some hands 'at play'. :devil:
They are thrill seekers of pleasure in this pic... And again, I am LOVING all the pics in this thread.

attachment.php

perfect hands at play, Llex! thanks for encouraging your thread-followers to post here. smooches...

ahhh, the all-important List... good one!

Success! Thanks!

you're welcome -- now that you know how to find the code, I'll teach you how to create a link, if you are interested. A friend here patiently taught me in my previous Lit incarnation, and I'm happy to pass the kindness on...

Oh, that's all it takes to PM you, needing help? LOL

what can I say?! I'm a mother...

Here are am...at work

Valdo, darlin' -- thrilled you have not only emerged from lurkdom, but you are showing yourself here. beautiful hands... love the tie and the lighting

Valdo, darlin' -- thrilled you have not only emerged from lurkdom, but you are showing yourself here. beautiful hands... love the tie and the lighting[/QUOTE]

.....what can I say sexy Mara. ..you are bringing me to enchanted territory. ..it is you I need thank. .

Back