I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is saturday and like many others I am not doing what I should but am posting here instead. Perhaps after my second cup of coffee I will get the chainsaw going and cut up the tree I need to.

Morning PA and Goodson

it is saturday and like many others I am not doing what I should but am posting here instead. Perhaps after my second cup of coffee I will get the chainsaw going and cut up the tree I need to.

Morning PA and Goodson

*nods*........Rainy morning in Chicago......good time to stay in a messy bed and think..........

Good morning all those sexy older men and the even sexier women that love them. Hope everyones morning is going great...

Hello everyone..Hope everyone has had a good Saturday....

WOOHOO Texas that you baked that cake..enjoy it! :)

Hugs to those that may need them today!

Morning PA and Goodson
Warl0ck; please be careful, I have a friend who just going over a down treee, dropped his turned-off chainsaw on his leg as he lost his balalnce, 35 stiches later, he has one hell of a scar.
Good Son; I wish Icould have done that. But BeeLou wore me out agian. Sorry BeeLou; I said it out loud. Hello lovely one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warl0ck; please be careful, I have a friend who just going over a down treee, dropped his turned-off chainsaw on his leg as he lost his balalnce, 35 stiches later, he has one hell of a scar.
Good Son; I wish Icould have done that. But BeeLou wore me out agian. Sorry BeeLou; I said it out loud. Hello lovely one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::kiss:

Hello!!

I was told to come here and register myself after reveling myself on PG. hope everyone's having a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back