One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera shot

no baby Istill wannt you squating over te camera and spread your pusy lips, let me see the deep inner slut we all know you can be.

Good Mornign to you to Beautiful! I love your softer side. As far as the corsets go, I think you should get both, the red and the leather one. i would love to see a comparison of the softer side and the naughtier side go at it head to head. Which side uses all the wonderful toys? I personaly would vote for that side. I know, I know it must be a guy thing to always want more... but I can never get the wonderful fantasy of my tongue slowly sliding around your wet quivering clit and up and down those beautiful full lips as I slowly slide a nice hard glass rod deep into you over and over again.

Good Mornign to you to Beautiful! I love your softer side. As far as the corsets go, I think you should get both, the red and the leather one. i would love to see a comparison of the softer side and the naughtier side go at it head to head. Which side uses all the wonderful toys? I personaly would vote for that side. I know, I know it must be a guy thing to always want more... but I can never get the wonderful fantasy of my tongue slowly sliding around your wet quivering clit and up and down those beautiful full lips as I slowly slide a nice hard glass rod deep into you over and over again.

I wish I could buy them all, but after the lingerie buying spree I probably shouldn't buy any at all. At least not for a while. Knowing me the toys will come out regardless of which I'm wearing though. :kiss:

I wish I could buy them all, but after the lingerie buying spree I probably shouldn't buy any at all. At least not for a while. Knowing me the toys will come out regardless of which I'm wearing though. :kiss:

Well lets not wait a "while" lets just wait a "little bit" ;) :kiss: back at ya Sexy

Anticipation is key...we'll keep that in mind when it comes to the popsicle fiasco. :devil:

Somehow I thought you might approve of that little link.

I did!

It's now snowing here, and I have no beautiful vixen to share the warmth with. :(:(

PM me? :rose::heart:

Well lets not wait a "while" lets just wait a "little bit" ;) :kiss: back at ya Sexy

Perhaps a little bit is in order. ;)

I did!

It's now snowing here, and I have no beautiful vixen to share the warmth with. :(:(

PM me? :rose::heart:

Awww, I have lots of warmth to share with you baby.

I don't know if you'll be around, but I'll send you a pm in a few hours. My pillow is calling my name. :heart:

I have to confess that I've been hiding under my blanket and avoiding the cold yet again today. It's also been one of those slow lazy days after spending most of the late night and early morning up and wandering around Lit last night. You can always tell when it's going to be one of those days when I post a good morning picture for you at 4 or 5 am before finally heading off to bed.

I promise to crank up the heat tomorrow and finally take those new pictures that I keep promising. I dark blue corset is in desperate need of some attention. It looks so lonely in my index with it's one solitary picture.

In the meantime I do hope that you'll forgive me and accept these small tokens of goodwill. I believe that I have already posted another version of the full body shot where I had to play around with the coloring on it, but I thought you might enjoy the unaltered version as well. These were all taken with my old camera, so the quality isn't quite what I would like it to be, but I'm still rather fond of them. Hopefully you will be too.

:kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so beautiful.:kiss:

I had to get up to let the dog out, so thought I would stop by with a quick good morning for those of you in the rest of the world before I curl back up for another hour or two. :kiss:

I was torn between a couple of photos for my "softer side" early morning picture of the day. This one is from my old thread, and was posted in another thread recently. Unfortunately I inadvertently removed it when cleaning out my other thread and various pictures from around the forum in order to consolidate them here.

A gentle good morning and a beautifully naughty day to you all. :kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

How i luuuv , luuv this photo :) soooo sexxxy and erotic !!

Ah yes...about that popsicle, they umm...they melt really quickly. I can tell you that much. :eek:

I agree that the traditional corsets aren't always very attractive. I just need one with very strong boning (oh hush guys!) as the thinner boning in the ones I have flexes and will eventually break under the bust area.

I really do like the black one. Then again I have to confess that I just want to put it on with a pair of high leather boots and pretend to be all badass. :D

I think I may have to twist your arm for more details ;)

Mind you am sure you can make it look better than would be expected. Assuming they aren't quite made to handle that delightful cleavage more often designed to make it look like those without have one. :)

I can't see any complaints about such a look. Certainly seems positive to me :)

Perhaps a little bit is in order. ;)

Awww, I have lots of warmth to share with you baby.

I don't know if you'll be around, but I'll send you a pm in a few hours. My pillow is calling my name. :heart:

wow isseii, so sexy inside and out. Love your lingerie and of course your attitude, bravo ....

I'll be the big spoon. ;) :rose:

I'll be around.

You're pretty sexy for a spoon. :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so beautiful.:kiss:

Thank you love, I needed to hear that today. :kiss:

How i luuuv , luuv this photo :) soooo sexxxy and erotic !!

Thank so much for stopping by beautiful. That's one of my favorites. Now I just need to recreate it with flesh instead of a mirror. ;)

I think I may have to twist your arm for more details

Mind you am sure you can make it look better than would be expected. Assuming they aren't quite made to handle that delightful cleavage more often designed to make it look like those without have one. :)

I can't see any complaints about such a look. Certainly seems positive to me

I'll share more in time. I'm not trying to be a tease (too much) in that regard...it's just too cold to want to think of in detail right now.

It seems that some are designed to make those without cleavage look like they have some and others are designed to squish everything as flat as humanly possible. Then there are the ones which make it look like you have a massive chest and inhumanly tiny waist. One of those would be fun...for about five seconds before I passed out. :eek:

wow isseii, so sexy inside and out. Love your lingerie and of course your attitude, bravo ....

Thank you so much Ace, that means a lot. Taking and posting pictures is one thing, but I wouldn't enjoy it one bit if the people that I'm lucky enough to share them with weren't such wonderful people. :rose:

It also helps to be able to laugh at yourself...it hard to take life to seriously when you're hanging upside down trying to take a picture of your ass to post on the internet.

I love your photos and your fun attitude.

Hello Want. I really don't want to be angry or rude with anyone, it's not really in my nature and it's not much fun for either of us. Lets just leave that type of RP out of things and call it good ok?

I'll share more in time. I'm not trying to be a tease (too much) in that regard...it's just too cold to want to think of in detail right now.

It seems that some are designed to make those without cleavage look like they have some and others are designed to squish everything as flat as humanly possible. Then there are the ones which make it look like you have a massive chest and inhumanly tiny waist. One of those would be fun...for about five seconds before I passed out. :eek:

Love the (too much) bit lol

Yeah passing out does decrease the enjoyment somewhat.

Love the (too much) bit lol

Yeah passing out does decrease the enjoyment somewhat.

A little tease now and then is always a good thing, at least I know I enjoy it. ;)

Good day sexy Isseii.... your mirror image is a great sight to come home to.

Good day to you sweetheart. I figure if two boobs are good four must be better right? Even if they are still the same boobs. :D

One can't get enough Isseii :D

I'll try to have more for you shortly, I'm working on cropping some pictures now. I'm even considering leaving my head attached to one of them...glasses and all. ;)

You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen on here!

Thank you so very much! Is that you in your beautiful av? :rose:

Isseii in specs? *swoon*

I'll have it (the picture) up for you in just a couple of minutes. :kiss:

no more begging or playing unless yo want me to

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't, at least not in that manner. However, in the interests of both making peace, and keeping my word...I did try to take the picture that you requested. I don't believe that it came out quite like you wanted at all, but I will be sending it to you shortly. And no, you're not allowed to complain about it and demand that I retake it. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back