20-something year old male - A friend told me to post here

Oh good gracious......!*Jaw drops* xx

oh my my...
delicious!

and the celebration at the end... adorable

^^^^ YUM!! That's a good color for you, mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Thank you!

The smiles are amazing! :D

My request... more with that amazing smile. Pretty please.

Noted, will scroll through my 'archives' in a bit and see what else with a smile I have :D.

OH LORD!

I feel like such a dirty old woman, but shite....you are gorgeous!!!!
Sexy personified!:rose:

Haha it's ok, I just stared at your boobs too.

Trust me, I'm an engineer.

rnEJ06g.jpg

I'm soo, sooo sorry--I just realized that I've been mispronouncing your name in my head all this time.

How can I ever make it up to you?

:devil::devil::devil:

OH LORD!

I feel like such a dirty old woman, but shite....you are gorgeous!!!!
Sexy personified!:rose:

Like I told someone in PM. I read 20-something as 29. ;) Makes me feel a little less creepy. :devil:

I'm soo, sooo sorry--I just realized that I've been mispronouncing your name in my head all this time.

How can I ever make it up to you?

:devil::devil::devil:

I only accept apologies in kind :devil:

Like I told someone in PM. I read 20-something as 29. ;) Makes me feel a little less creepy. :devil:

Haha that's a few years off, I'm (just) closer to 20 than to 30, but I really don't mind being perved, I see it as a compliment :D

I only accept apologies in kind :devil:

Haha that's a few years off, I'm (just) closer to 20 than to 30, but I really don't mind being perved, I see it as a compliment :D

Damn it! Ugh! :devil: I am going to turn it to lemon and pretend I never saw that. hehe :cool:

The fact that you are gossiping in pm about me is more worrisome than you being a tad older and perving on me :p

It is good gossip that will come to the light of day soon... we have a plan... er request... you in all your yumminess and great smile... you were just the catalyst. :devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

It is good gossip that will come to the light of day soon... we have a plan... er request... you in all your yumminess and great smile... you were just the catalyst. :devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

I will wait eagerly for this plan/request, whatever it may be :p

Is this becoming a tea party in here? Can I offer you women some cake?

Back