The messy sex poetry thread

I was a little confused by that at first, too, but I think he means the woman starts in a position like this

Akimbo.jpg

on the table, then drops to her knees on the floor in front of him. At least that's how I read it.

The line that bothered me is "egged on by / your tumultuous breath" which connotes rather something different for me (seafood dinner playing havoc with her breath) than what I think is meant (hard, rapid, passionate breathing).

I think that's probably just me, though, so I wouldn't suggest changing it.

Very hot poem, fridayam. And pretty messy. ;)

she looks a bit bony in odd places

she looks a bit bony in odd places
Her pelvis seems drawn quite narrowly, but the prominence of the iliac spine (those pointy things above her legs) are a little exaggerated, but not too much, I think, for a young woman. When I was young (and thin as a reed), my hip bones stuck out like that, too. Maybe not quite that much, but quite a bit.

Alas, that was years ago. :rolleyes:

I don't see any other "boniness," except maybe in the rib cage.

And the picture was merely meant to illustrate a possible position for "legs akimbo."

BTW, what did you mean by "fanning?" Just, um, curious. :cool:

Her pelvis seems drawn quite narrowly, but the prominence of the iliac spine (those pointy things above her legs) are a little exaggerated, but not too much, I think, for a young woman. When I was young (and thin as a reed), my hip bones stuck out like that, too. Maybe not quite that much, but quite a bit.

Alas, that was years ago. :rolleyes:

I don't see any other "boniness," except maybe in the rib cage.

And the picture was merely meant to illustrate a possible position for "legs akimbo."

BTW, what did you mean by "fanning?" Just, um, curious. :cool:

flapping ones hand or a sheet of paper infront of ones hot flushed face lol

Hitting the spot sprang to mind here :D
I'd be best going back to writing stories, I'm much more poetic in that genre me thinks. Nevertheless, I do enjoy the poetry you all deliver ... and the leeway you give to me! Always fun. :kiss:

Where? not here? have you been casting your bodily fluids on foreign threads?!

Other threads, other forums(Other Voices, Other Rooms?) but always with the same two people. I've no message board self control.

And yes, Champagne, thanks. I sadly won't have time for arguing on message boards, any minute now... I might pop back in to deliver my poem, post-delivery. My hands a mess. Not sexy at all.

That's an idea. Florabelle.

Other threads, other forums(Other Voices, Other Rooms?) but always with the same two people. I've no message board self control.

And yes, Champagne, thanks. I sadly won't have time for arguing on message boards, any minute now... I might pop back in to deliver my poem, post-delivery. My hands a mess. Not sexy at all.

Be sure to let us know when there is any news :rose:

Florabel is too Southern. You should name her GaGa and hope Lady gaga's career doesn't end after 1.5 records.

That's how I take it too, but not sure where/when the word entered by vocabulary. Might well be from your side.

It feels like an American word to me. Like some Forties cinema part of speech, positive. "She was absolutely gaga over him." So maybe sick in the head with love, not crazy at all from what I've seen. I'll check it out on dictionary page.

excessively and foolishly enthusiastic: The public went gaga over the new fashions.
ardently fond; infatuated: He's gaga over the new girl in class.
demented; crazy; dotty.

Origin:
1915–20; < F; imit.

Back