What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a nephew early this morning to a car accident. He was coming home from work, was crossing the road, a semi came around the curve and hit his car on the driver's side. The impact was instantaneous.

He was 23 years old and finishing up his last semester of college.

I lost a nephew early this morning to a car accident. He was coming home from work, was crossing the road, a semi came around the curve and hit his car on the driver's side. The impact was instantaneous.

I am so sorry to hear this for you and your family..... It is so hard to lose someone so young with such a future ahead of them. Many hugs and prayers for you and your family ahead! :rose::rose:

I'm very sorry for your and your family's loss...:rose:

I'm so sorry. (((Big hugs))) You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.:rose:

Horrific. So sorry for you and your family's loss. Hopefully you can lean on each other to help ease your loss.

Awful news BK. My thoughts are with you all.:rose::(

Oh BluKitten.. I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers and thoughts go out to all your family.

In my thoughts, BK.

Oh Blu, that is so awful. Will be saying prayers for you and yours. :rose::heart:

What takes most women a week or less on here it took me almost 2 years to finally have to delete my PM's because the capacity was exceeded. Granted most of the PM's were from ILC but still

That most people annoy the crap out of me. There are some notable exceptions of course.
On a side note I usually don't let my PM bin get to capacity.

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY5V8bB2E999WYe7e6CekKY5TbBjziT-qZ-oppIhu5hxuv_qYtbA

try one of those... and stop watching Hannity..

Walking through Sam's club yesterday and running into a couple with my cart :eek: because we were checking out this man that was fine ass hell, face, hair, legs, ass, chest.
OMG how embarrassing :eek: the couple didn't get too upset. I can't believe I was so careless. Not funny, but dam he was yummy. :D

I'm sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

OMG! :( I'm so sorry I just read this, oh hun saying a prayer for you. Hugs :rose:

I am so sorry. :( Prayers and thoughts for your family.

Walking through Sam's club yesterday and running into a couple with my cart :eek: because we were checking out this man that was fine ass hell, face, hair, legs, ass, chest.
OMG how embarrassing :eek: the couple didn't get too upset. I can't believe I was so careless. Not funny, but dam he was yummy. :D

Hi, TongueLust.:rose:

What's crossing my mind:

going super simple with dinner again today: i have the ingredients on hand to make greek potatoes so i'll have that with some pecan smoked sausage.

Last edited:

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.:rose::rose:

My condolences to you and your family, BluKitten. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hi, TongueLust.:rose:

What's crossing my mind:

going super simple with dinner again today: i have the ingredients on hand to make greek potatoes so i'll have that with some pecan smoked sausage.

I'm not cooking today, my family is cooking for me. :) :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back