Submissive tomboy - daddy Dom and little girl lifestyle

PaperTea

Virgin
Hey...

I have no real life experience with any bdsm. I am completely new to it as far as reality goes. I have been reading erotic stories for years though and have discovered an interest in submissiveness and being dominated by a man who is gentle but firm.

I am interested in learning more about the daddy Dom/little girl bdsm dynamic. How do I find a way to talk to other people about this? How do I meet someone who could roleplay or teach me about being a little and serving a dom? Should I try to get some kind of pen pal thing going?

I am wanting to gain some actual experience and not sure on how to go about it. I thought cyber sex might be a good idea to start off with. I have fantasies about a Dom forcing me to wear sexy, feminine lingerie and pose for him. I like the idea of being required to call him 'sir' or 'Mr. Whatever'. Having him refuse to call me 'Ms' but 'miss' instead is another thing that fascinates me. I am not sure on how to bring this up in a discussion with a potential partner.

Any and all advice and comments are appreciated. I have an account on Fetlife but haven't used it yet.

I like the idea of a partner taking photos of me in sexy poses and outfits for his personal, private collection.

Last edited:
It's difficult to talk to you as you do not have your PMs on. By the way, nice haiku. It shows your underlying submissive nature.

I am sorry. I am having trouble with forum editing. I think I changed it so I can get messages now. Thank you for tout compliment on my haiku...

Hey...

I have no real life experience with any bdsm. I am completely new to it as far as reality goes. I have been reading erotic stories for years though and have discovered an interest in submissiveness and being dominated by a man who is gentle but firm.

Fantasy and reality may be quite a bit different. I suggest you do a little more reading in the BDSM Library, this board, or even Fetlife (the Novices & Newbies group has great stickies).

I am interested in learning more about the daddy Dom/little girl bdsm dynamic. How do I find a way to talk to other people about this?

Well, you can talk to people here in the forums. I suggest creating discussions like this one so that you can get many perspectives.

How do I meet a man online who could roleplay or teach me about being a little and serving a daddy?

By posting in the personals section (BDSM Talk does not allow personals).
One person will probably teach you their way which is fine for them, but you might want to learn what your way is.

Should I try to get some kind of pen pal thing going?

That's up to you. If you think you want an online only relationship, go for it. If you want a real life relationship, I suggest a dating site or using Fetlife to find local groups so that you can attend events near you and meet people.

I am 30 and have almost no real life experience. I consider myself a butch woman or tomboy and have short hair. I have fantasies about a Dom forcing me to wear sexy, feminine lingerie and pose for him. I like the idea of being required to call him 'sir' or 'Mr. Whatever'. Having him refuse to call me 'Ms' but 'miss' instead is another thing that fascinates me. Would trying to draw or write out my fantasies help?

Any and all advice and comments are appreciated.

I have figure modeled in real life and posed nude for art classes and photographers. I like the idea of a partner taking photos of me in sexy poses and outfits for his personal, private collection.

Uh... Ok?

If you want questions answered or advice or to discuss topics of BDSM, this is the forum. If you want to post a personal ad, this is the forum.

Back