Cock Cages

nicewon4u

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Posts
192
I remember a posting or two on the topic of cock cages. I am hoping that someone can suggest the best and safest website to go to for purchasing one. Also, I remember that a man has be measure very accurately so I hope someone or the website that you direct me to will explain that as well.
Thanks!
Insatiable Nymph
 
go to the official CB3000 website and order from them. Where i got mine, never had any issue with spam email or anything. As far as length, the 3000 is fine for up to about 5" limp. there are a few rings that come with it so you can make it fit right around the base.


if you will be wearing it outside the home:

You can put some tape around your padlock so it doesnt clink against the cage when you move around.


Now, for me, i bought elastic and put loops in it and hooked it to the alignment pins and put the elastic around my waist so the device didnt slide around and chafe my skin, it kept it up against my pelvis and reduced "pullback"

You may have issue during the day with pullback in the device as when you are limp and sit or squat you penis may pull back a bit and not slide back forward as it is limp and can be a bit uncomfortable.

Some people are show-ers and some are grow-ers, if you are a shower you should be fine.

As far as other brands, i dont own any others so i cant help with those
 
I have the cb6000, works great but I do tend to get blue balls when wearing it. Also it can be a little difficult to put on, on good penis days.
 
I have the cb6000, works great but I do tend to get blue balls when wearing it. Also it can be a little difficult to put on, on good penis days.

Ok, this made me smile. Is it like a good hair day? :)
 
Back
Top