Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't laugh, but oh I did.
:cool:

I suppose "You go, girl" is out of the question. :D;)
That was my first impulse--I guess I was slightly instrumental in her upbringing after all despite not growing up in the same household.

Is it wrong to think 'holiday card photo'? :D

I'd be tempted, if only to see the look on Mom's face.

My birth mom wouldn't even blink. Last time I was down to visit, she wanted to discuss sex swings, which just made me blink slowly and grab another shot of tequila since a wire brush to scrub my brain wasn't readily available.
 
I really want to know what SaucyMinx said to her sister.

I've decided, at least for now, that discretion is the better part of valor, and am not going to say anything. I would have to explain what I was doing on that site.

The whole family knows I write erotica--and that I'm on this site, even if I've never given up my screen name. They do not know what kind of erotica I write. I suspect a few of them are on here as well--I know my older sister is.

For the time being, I will just smile quietly to myself and if it ever comes up? Well then we have a frank discussion, and compare notes. :cool:
 
CATE! *snuggle pounce*

Right back at you Twinkle Toes.:kiss:


Saucy are you sure you're not holding it for a perfect time?! j/k I don't think my family acknowledges the word erotica. At this point I'm not sure I recognize it, it's been a while since I've read it and longer since I've written any.
 
Furnace dead. New machinery to keep me cool/warm = $6,000.

Fun things I could have done with six grand, oh let me count you.
 
I am off to the wine and music fest! YAY! I hope we won't need the hand truck to take all the wine we buy to the car again this year.
 
Apparently I am a dumbass who needs to go back to 5th grade arithmetic. :rolleyes:

I'm over it, but boy oh boy, the nasty comments I see on the Internet never fail to amaze me.
 
Apparently I am a dumbass who needs to go back to 5th grade arithmetic. :rolleyes:

I'm over it, but boy oh boy, the nasty comments I see on the Internet never fail to amaze me.

Nah BG, go Sesame Street's the Count on them. Just tell them to
"Suck 1, 1 dick. Suck 2, 2 dicks. Suck 3! That's 3 dicks! Muah ah ah ah ah!"

But then be prepared for the barrage of unsolicited dick picks. . .
 
Third conference call of the day. . . seriously, just put me out of my misery!
 
I could think of a few things . . .:devil:;):D

Do tell :kiss:

Ok, it's official. My daughter has my sense of humor. She had to stand up and introduce herself in one of her classes. So she stood up, and said "Hi, I'm Emma, and I'm an alcoholic."

The reason I know this is because I got an email from the teacher. I'm sorry but I thought it was really funny.

We have had a talk about being appropriate, timing, and knowing your audience. It hurt my heart a little bit to do it though.
 
I should probably just donate my macbook, ipad and iphone to a homeless person and avoid all kinds of e-remorse.

Rain,

I'm pretty sure all the gentlemen of lit, and a good percentage of the ladies as well, would take up a collection and send you new ones. They would miss your wit and your av.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top