Women who find bi guys hot....

Bi- guys are intriguing me these days... some nights the image of two guys with a girl sharing them gets stuck in my head.
 
I think bi guys are very sexy and some men dressing as a woman can be hot to look at but it takes a special man I think.

I agree with Kate on both points. Apparently I must be a "special man" as many posters have told me I look great in my lingerie. ;)

Thanks for the nice compliments to all of you who have sent me a PM, I certainly appreciate it! :)
 
Love bi men, gay men, trannys...though i suppose gay men don't love me nearly as much as i love them LOL
 
LOL Any new stories? I need some good reading material.
I do. Roommates Ch1, Roommates Ch2, Roommates Ch3 and Roommates Ch4 have all been published in the last month. I am working on another that will be called Major Change in which I get dominated by a Retired Army Ranger.
 
I've never met any woman who thinks that a man dressing as a woman is hot. I HAVE met some women who are ok with it.

As a bi guy, let me tell you: most of us don't cross dress. Cross dressing is a whole other fetish that may or may not entail bisexuality.
 
Just had a pretty awesome bi encounter myself. Cute black guy came over, we undressed each other in the living room, and I got on my knees to suck him off. His cock was nice, but shockingly not as big as mine (I'm always amazed when a black cock is smaller than mine, LOL), but it had an incredible mushroom head on it.

After a few minutes he said "let's go to the bedroom," and once there we stripped down and started making out, rubbing our cocks against each other. It wasn't long until he was sucking my nipples (god I love that!) and moved on to my cock. What an expert cocksucker! After a bit we moved into a 69 position, and it wasn't long before he told me, "I'm gonna cum if you don't stop!" Suffice to say, I didn't stop. Instead I drove my mouth down onto his cock, pumped harder and faster, wrapped my arms around him and pulled his pelvis to me. It wasn't but a minute before I felt him pop, and probably half a dozen shots filled my mouth and flowed down my throat as I eagerly swallowed every drop. I let him calm down for a minute, leaving my mouth wrapped around his cock, but still, then began pumping him as he tried to get away, and before long he shot another, smaller load.

Mmmm mmm. Yummy.
 
*smile* I also luv luv that idea :devil:

You are not alone there! A three-way with a man and woman is REALLY hot. Have only had the pleasure twice. First was kinda akward at first, but then we got into the "rythm" when she busted out her strap-on!
 
I find bi men hot! I find gay men very hot! :rose:
 
Oh, wow- another thread I've overlooked! Some of my favorite women have been here......Anyway; not bi-( or gay) but I do love dressing up. Just goes to show it takes all kinds. I do dig anal fun- with women. Fingers, toys, whatever ( and I'm a very grateful giver, as well ).
 
Bi Guys who find women who like bi guys hot!

I'm a bi man who loves the idea of a woman turned on by two bi men...

As far as myself, I don't go for men who dress...I prefer my men masculine and rough...and I like my women feminine and soft.

Sometimes I prefer a hot guy with a hard body and big beautiful cock, feeling his gruff against my neck and on my chest...and sometimes I prefer just the soft, sweet, gentle touch of a woman.

But both of them together...just the idea drives me crazy.
 
I'd love to be in a bi MMF threesome. One of my main fantasies to be under a woman in the 69 position, while another man takes her from behind. I'd like to be able to fondle them both, while occaisionally taking his cock out of her and sucking it. After giving it a good pump I'd then guide him back into her.

It would be great to feel her cream squirting out over my face as he made her cum. I'd then get the pleasure of watching his cock twitch as he emptied his spunk deep into her. When he pulls out I'd have a great view of his spunk oozing out of her, and dripping onto me. She'd then be ready to be filled with my cock.

Yep, this fantasy does it for me every time.
 
Back
Top