My sexy asian wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys .... been a busy weekend and i'm finally able to sit back and relax and browse thru LIT and i'm glad to see the most recents pics have been 'enjoyed' :rolleyes: ahem ahem ??? Well ... here's another attempt at Artsy Fartsy hehehehe ..... same pose but one in Black and White and the other in color :)

Last edited:
Wow... I've been following this thread for a while now... had to tell you how fucking hot your pictures are. That last one especially, theres something about your pictures which always make me think the dirtiest thoughts. Your husband is a lucky, lucky man.

Wow... I've been following this thread for a while now... had to tell you how fucking hot your pictures are. That last one especially, theres something about your pictures which always make me think the dirtiest thoughts. Your husband is a lucky, lucky man.

Aww thank you for sharing :) there was a time when i would go 'yiiikesssss' :eek: if i knew a guy had his mind in the gutter but now ummmm .... not so much ;) and if anything i guess if your mind is in the gutter thinking about little ole meeee then i'll simply have to take that more as a .............compliment ;)

And oh yesss Joe knows how lucky he is ......!!

Hi Elaine! Just here to show some love. ;)

My tastes run more to the artsy-fartsy type, so congrats on taking those pics by yourself! They are good! You must be feeling adventurous now, huh? (that, plus a new iPhone :D) Re: the last set of pics, girl you have a great butt! Wish I had it, but, oh well, it's not in my genes. :eek:

Re: a comment you made abt girls finding it more difficult to compliment other girls, I agree. :) Sometimes the compliment means more if you know that it came from a girl, and she was viewing it critically and not because of self-loving. :D Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

Have a great weekend to you and your family! :)

Hey Shai .... well you'd need to show us all a shot of your booyy so we can decide whether or not it's in your genes or not ahem ahem........ i have a good feeling you've got very good genes hhhmmmmm ;) !!!

Yeah i've always appreciated compliments from the girlies a little more than the guys simply of the fact that you mentioned above about self-loving ;) but i agree there certainly is nothing at all wrong with that and if anything i start feeling naughty thinking of what guys are feeling when ummm peeking at my pics ;) Hope all is well and that you had a great weekend !!

Hey guys .... been a busy weekend and i'm finally able to sit back and relax and browse thru LIT and i'm glad to see the most recents pics have been 'enjoyed' :rolleyes: ahem ahem ??? Well ... here's another attempt at Artsy Fartsy hehehehe ..... same pose but one in Black and White and the other in color :)

Art becomes you!
You have a classic Venus body, of course you are Art!
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Suitable for framing!

Very nice hun. Excellent choice for a Sunday afternoon. ;) :rose:

strolled through...saw pics...spilled coffee all over my lap...yeah...that's why my pants are wet...honest. :rolleyes:

Itsy Bitsy

attachment.php

attachment.php

Elaine, those tan lines (oops! TAN LINE since there appears to be only one!) are just the hottest! Like a spotlight shining on your "interesting bits"! :devil: You must have the SMALLEST bikini available to have tan lines like that! Did you buy your bikini or did your hubby buy it for you?:)

I absolutely love this pic! It's very hot, your pose is incredibly sexy and... I am at a loss for words. Thanks for sharing!

attachment.php

D

Hey guys :)

Took these pictures this afternoon..... at yet another attempt of Artsy Fartsy. If anyone was wondering .... yes i was feeling a little naughty today thus why i was simply lounging around in just my undies ;)

Last edited:
They look very nice! Artsy-Fartsy, the first is my favorite! That third one leans a bit more to the naughty end... and I like it! ;)

D

They look very nice! Artsy-Fartsy, the first is my favorite! That third one leans a bit more to the naughty end... and I like it! ;)

D

Well i figured no one would be complaining about 'naughty' :) Thank you for the sweet compliment !!

Such a wonderfully wickedly sexy pic, provacative and alluring all at the sametime! No wonder your man cant keep his hands off you!

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back