Mom/Son Caribbean Cruise

Redbay

Virgin
The story idea is for a single mom to take her 18 yr old son on a 14 day Caribbean Cruise as part of one of his graduation presents.

While early on the cruise the son hears that some of the islands have nude beaches and asks his mom if they can go to one of them.

She decides to take him to one and while there he gets hard.

I have lot more ideas for this story but I don't want to draw this way out, but it turns into a incest story a couple days after returning to the ship.

If people would like to hear some more of my ideas for this story I'd be happy to elaborate further but I would like to get other people input in the idea as well.

First of all, I want to congratulate you on correctly spelling "Caribbean." You'd be surprised how many people insist on spelling it with two Rs and one B.

Second, I think this is a great idea. With all the sexy locations in the Caribbean, you could easily ramp up the sexual tension slowly, but without being boring, so that you can let the characters gradually notice their urges, but still titillate the reader with all the sexy stuff going on around them.

The story idea is for a single mom to take her 18 yr old son on a 14 day Caribbean Cruise as part of one of his graduation presents.

While early on the cruise the son hears that some of the islands have nude beaches and asks his mom if they can go to one of them.

She decides to take him to one and while there he gets hard.

I have lot more ideas for this story but I don't want to draw this way out, but it turns into a incest story a couple days after returning to the ship.

If people would like to hear some more of my ideas for this story I'd be happy to elaborate further but I would like to get other people input in the idea as well.

It's not the most original idea - there are a whole load of incest on a cruise stories - but I'm sure it could be fun.

The premise seems faulty. What teenaged son would want to spend 14 days with his Mom on a cruise? Perhaps he should be bringing a buddy with him, so when the action starts they can gang up on her. This would also open up the jealousy angle where the son realizes he wants his mom all to himself. Then his buddy finds some young slut to screw and the son realizes he also wants a young slut to screw, leaving the Mom to stew in jealousy.

Rejected and dejected, mom scores with some jerk who roughs her up, the son kicks his ass and has a tearful reunion with poor, neglected Mom. In the last scene, he's screwing Mom while the young slut he was screwing yesterday is standing outside at the window (they have balcony rooms) watching and fingering herself in view of the son but not the Mom.

How about this scenario:

The mom & son (Lily & Mason) are on this vacation. It was a present for his 18th birthday (which coincided with spring break). The mom is a very youthful-looking 36 year old (she got knocked up as a teen and had him when she was sixteen). His buddies wanted him to go to Daytona but he turned them down when his mom showed him the swimsuit she bought for the trip. He always wanted to see his hot mom in a bikini.

The cruise ship arrives at the main island. There are a bunch of smaller secluded islands nearby. They get to the beach & it's packed with tourists. While walking on the dock, a native on a water taxi tries selling them on a ride to a more secluded beach on a nearby island. He could drop them off & pick them back up in four hours.

They agree and the boatman takes them over to one of the smaller islands nearby. They arrive at the small dock and their driver points to a path nearby. He tells them that it's a 10 minute walk through the forest path. It will lead them to a private cove with a small, white sand beach. He mentions that there's typically three to five couples enjoying the beach but if you're lucky, you will be the only two there.

The mom & son follow the path to the cove. They find a group of 3 hot couples there. The boatman assumed they were a couple as well (she looked much younger than 36 as she wore a tiny white bikini. Her son looked older than his 18 years since he was on the football team and was ripped with an 8-pack.)

The beach was only 30 feet long with rocky outcroppings on either end so the mother & son couldn't avoid the three couples. His son didn't know where to look. The three couples were model hot and the women were gorgeous. The mom couldn't help but notice how hot the guys were as well.

Since they were stranded there, she suggested going in the water to get some distance. He agreed. As they were walking to the water the son noticed that his mom's nipples were suddenly poking noticeably through the tight white material of her bikini.

As they swam, the son notices that the group on the beach are no longer just laying out in the sun. The three women were giving blowjobs to their boyfriends. Mason's mom doesn't realize since she left her glasses on her beach towel.

After an hour of swimming, Lily develops a cramp in her calf muscle and asks her son to help her back to the beach. She puts an arm over his son's shoulder as they walk back to their towels. Mason already has a massive erection from the show he's been watching. He then notices that the new bikini his mom bought for this trip is leaving nothing to the imagination now that it's soaking wet. He can see everything, her suit looks like it's painted onto her nipples and waxed vagina.

Lily is completely unaware since she is practically blind without her glasses. As they limp past the orgy, a beautiful blonde asks if they want to join. The mom said:

"In a minute, I need to work out this cramp first."

Her son was shocked at her response until he realized that she can't make out anything without her glasses. When they sat down on their towels, Lily slipped on her glasses and was shocked at the development. The orgy nearby, her son's massive erection pressed against his swim trunks, and the transparency of her bikini.

They sat there watching the carnal display...they didn't know what else to do. They were trapped on this island for another three hours. After a few minutes of watching the show, one of the couples noticed them and walked over.

"Don't be shy." the gorgeous blonde said as they stood in front of them. Her boyfriend's erect cock was about a foot away from his mom's face while his girlfriend's shaved vagina was a foot from Mason's.

The nude couple knelt down in front of the mother & son. The blonde leaned in to kiss Mason while her boyfriend did the same to his mom. Mason thought his mom would stop this immediately but he quickly realized she was as horny as he was because she just let the guy continue to make out with her. (Being divorced for two years and having no sex was a major factor of why Lily let this go on).

Eventually the other two couples walked over to help out. Lily & Mason were laying on their towels (side by side). Lily was getting her pussy eaten out while the other two men laid on each side of her licking & sucking her nipples. Lily was in heaven. She glanced over to her right to see two beautiful women sucking on her son's massive penis while the third was sitting on his face as he ate her out.

Lily couldn't believe that this was happening and that she continued to let it happen. She was so damn horny that she didn't want to stop. The positions started changing. Lily mounted one of the men while she was blowing another. The two girls that were blowing her son started fucking the third guy. The blonde that was sitting on his face was now riding his cock.

Mason couldn't help but watch his mom. She seemed to be off in a different world. She looked so sexy as she sucked one man's cock while bouncing up and down on another. Eventually the blonde that was riding Mason came. He decided to take a chance since it might be his only one. He knelt behind his mom's tight ass and began to push his long cock into her beautiful behind.

Lily had her eyes closed at the time while she was sucking a cock so she didn't see her son position himself behind her. She gasped as she felt her ass being penetrated. She thought it felt amazing. At first Lily thought it was the third man joining in but she noticed that he was to her right enjoying a threesome.

She gasped as her head spun around to see her son: an expression of grim determination on his face, his hands firmly clutching her toned hips as he pushed the remaining few inches of his long cock inside her.

"Ungh...Mason!!! No, we can't!!"

Her son replied with:

"We already are."

He began thrusting into his mom's toned booty with slow, long strokes. Each punctuated with his balls briefly slapping against her cameltoe. His mom's eyes rolled up in her head as she felt those two large cocks sliding back and forth, divided by a thin membrane of flesh. Waves of pleasure slammed into her times three. She was air tight. She had never thought they she'd have sex with three men simultaneously, and she definitely never thought that one of them would be her young son, but she didn't want this to end.

Mason didn't want it to end too.

Last edited:
As far as the premise goes, this is erotica so the premise doesn't have to be 100% right on point. Maybe mom made him go because she had already bought tickets and they were non-refundable, maybe he wants to go because he has the hots for her already, etc... there are always ways of making it work

The premise seems faulty. What teenaged son would want to spend 14 days with his Mom on a cruise?......

I have to respectfully disagree with this. For one thing, there is a direct answer to your question: a teenaged son who has the hots for his mom's awesome body!

But even if he wasn't warm for her form, he would still go. For one thing, that's the deal: she bought the tickets for the two of them. His options are go with Mommy Dearest, or stay home and stroke off in his bed. Of course he'll go. For another, he could spend the cruise chatting up all the other young lassies he's bound to find on the cruise. That is, until he realizes that all he really needs is right there in his mother's arms. And legs, of course.

Bottom line: this premise is as realistic as 99 percent of the stories on Lit, and probably as realistic as 90 percent of the real stories in the world.

If it's a high school graduation/pre-college cruise, then this could work. Maybe he goes because he thinks that he can score with cruise (and local) hotties, but things take a turn when he sees his mum. (Sorry, didn't see Carnevil9's post right above, only read the first msg.) Anyways, they could have adjoining rooms <to keep it discreet>, and the mum could be getting hit on my older guys, which makes the son aware of his feelings.

Last edited:
Finally, a female poster.
As much as I enjoyed having a peak into the male brain, I'm also rooting for more female writers

His Mum has enjoyed a few taboo thoughts and started to enjoy teasing a little. Like getting changed infront of her Son. When they get to the nudist beach she, still in her bikini and sarong asks the Son to apply some tanning oil.

Half way through and the beach owner/security quite sternly inform them that one of the rules of his nudist beach is to be nude. The Mum then undresses in front of the Son and he asks if she would still like him to continue.

If it's a high school graduation/pre-college cruise, then this could work. Maybe he goes because he thinks that he can score with cruise (and local) hotties, but things take a turn when he sees his mum. (Sorry, didn't see Carnevil9's post right above, only read the first msg.) Anyways, they could have adjoining rooms <to keep it discreet>, and the mum could be getting hit on my older guys, which makes the son aware of his feelings.

Sounds good.

How about

Perhaps it doesn't start with incest as the goal. Raised by his single mum they have always enjoyed holidays together, but as son has discovered his independence mum is beginning to think about herself again.

Agree to set out on the cruise to try and invigorate each others sex lives, mum can help hook son and and vice versa.

Adjoining rooms would suit this better.

First night mum has secured their table waiter and takes him down to her room. Son mills about a bit but being the first night and mum having already gone he gives up and goes to bed.

Can hear in the adjoining room his mum getting some action. He quietly opens the partition and looks through to see his mum being pounded from behind by the waiter. Her tits bouncing back and forth.

Not sure what to do he pulls back into his own room, however the sounds of them fucking is too much and he pulls his cock out and starts stroking. Chancing another look he sees his mum collapse onto the bed her ass sticking up in the air, the waiter gasps as he comes hard.

Almost as soon as he has come the waiter pulls out and pulls his trousers up. Mum looks around but he heads out the door. "Basterd," she mutters as she kneels up, "guess I'll have to do it myself then."

Cupping her breast she lets her other hand fall to her pussy, stroking away. Son is transfixed still watching his mum and pumping his cock. He doesn't even seem to notice when she starts looking at him, "Bring it here, son," she says.

He steps into the room, cock in hand. "Spray it all over my tits," she pants.

No sooner has she said this then he starts to pump hot sticky ropes of cum on his mums chest. Watching her son come sets off her own orgasm and as it racks her body she rubs her sons hot cum into her breasts.

Could be quite a holiday

^^^^^ I like it!

As soon as they calm down, they are at first stunned with disbelief at what they just did. Then consumed by shame. And then, horniness kicks back in and they start going at each other for real........

Oh, I don't know--I don't think that any mother/son combo that goes on a cruise with the express purpose of hooking each other up would be all that stunned or consumed by shame.

They've obviously been open and frank about sex with each other in the past, perhaps have even been "partners in crime" before now vis-a-vis pimping each other out.

I think if there's going to be any shock and shame involved, it would be when mum realizes her son is wanking while watching her diddle herself, or when son realizes that mum is watching him watch her and is okay with it. That it doesn't happen then implies that this is not that unusual an occurrence for either.

In sum, it's an obviously contrived and unrealistic set-up. Which of course is perfectly fine if all you want is a story of incest sex and don't care how the actors get there, but if the actors' actions/reactions are wildly implausible from the start, I lose interest in the story before I get to the "good parts".

I was thinking that this mother and son would be sharing a cabin on the ship because having 2 cabins would be too expensive for the mother to afford and visiting the nude beach with his mother would stir up sexual feelings inside him for his mom.

I was thinking that this mother and son would be sharing a cabin on the ship because having 2 cabins would be too expensive for the mother to afford and visiting the nude beach with his mother would stir up sexual feelings inside him for his mom.
But are her feelings also stirred? In LIT fantasyland, sure. A few drinks and a few puffs of ganja might help. But beware the tentacles.

Thought I might bump this back to the top of the list and see if anyone was interested in the topic again.

Thought I might bump this back to the top of the list and see if anyone was interested in the topic again.
I was just now silently lamenting the lack of good new story ideas here so I'm happy to see a lively old idea resurrected. Yes, the cruising-with-mom meme is an old favorite. We can re-run the M+S (mom+son) plot with different voices, or try to find ways to twist the paradigms.

We usually see white gringo M+S tourists, maybe in dusky settings. But maybe sonny looks more like his big black father than his MILFy white mother, or vice versa. Or maybe M+S are Asian, Indian, Arab, Latino, whatever. Try various ethnic components, see how the stories change.

A standard stroker approach has Mom having birthed Sonny when she was 16; now he's 18 and she's a 34yo tennis-toned MILF, sure. But maybe instead she was 28 or even 38; now he's 20 and she's 48 or 58 and not in the most taut state. Make them 30 and 60 and write a mature incest tale.

The stroker mom is a sleek MILF. Make her a BBW instead. Cruise ships being the cattle-cars they are, many more chubbies will be aboard. Is Sonny distracted from Mom by BBWs sunning topless around the adult pool?

Other factors to consider: Were M+S emotionally or physically close or distant before the cruise? Are they vanilla middle-class, or left-coast, or redneck, or cultists? Where are they IQ-wise? Are they anatomically unusual, like with oversized genitals or appendages? Are they scarred or tattooed? And who initiates the incest?

How about this scenario:

The mom & son (Lily & Mason) are on this vacation. It was a present for his 18th birthday (which coincided with spring break). The mom is a very youthful-looking 36 year old (she got knocked up as a teen and had him when she was sixteen). His buddies wanted him to go to Daytona but he turned them down when his mom showed him the swimsuit she bought for the trip. He always wanted to see his hot mom in a bikini.

The cruise ship arrives at the main island. There are a bunch of smaller secluded islands nearby. They get to the beach & it's packed with tourists. While walking on the dock, a native on a water taxi tries selling them on a ride to a more secluded beach on a nearby island. He could drop them off & pick them back up in four hours.

They agree and the boatman takes them over to one of the smaller islands nearby. They arrive at the small dock and their driver points to a path nearby. He tells them that it's a 10 minute walk through the forest path. It will lead them to a private cove with a small, white sand beach. He mentions that there's typically three to five couples enjoying the beach but if you're lucky, you will be the only two there.

The mom & son follow the path to the cove. They find a group of 3 hot couples there. The boatman assumed they were a couple as well (she looked much younger than 36 as she wore a tiny white bikini. Her son looked older than his 18 years since he was on the football team and was ripped with an 8-pack.)

The beach was only 30 feet long with rocky outcroppings on either end so the mother & son couldn't avoid the three couples. His son didn't know where to look. The three couples were model hot and the women were gorgeous. The mom couldn't help but notice how hot the guys were as well.

Since they were stranded there, she suggested going in the water to get some distance. He agreed. As they were walking to the water the son noticed that his mom's nipples were suddenly poking noticeably through the tight white material of her bikini.

As they swam, the son notices that the group on the beach are no longer just laying out in the sun. The three women were giving blowjobs to their boyfriends. Mason's mom doesn't realize since she left her glasses on her beach towel.

After an hour of swimming, Lily develops a cramp in her calf muscle and asks her son to help her back to the beach. She puts an arm over his son's shoulder as they walk back to their towels. Mason already has a massive erection from the show he's been watching. He then notices that the new bikini his mom bought for this trip is leaving nothing to the imagination now that it's soaking wet. He can see everything, her suit looks like it's painted onto her nipples and waxed vagina.

Lily is completely unaware since she is practically blind without her glasses. As they limp past the orgy, a beautiful blonde asks if they want to join. The mom said:

"In a minute, I need to work out this cramp first."

Her son was shocked at her response until he realized that she can't make out anything without her glasses. When they sat down on their towels, Lily slipped on her glasses and was shocked at the development. The orgy nearby, her son's massive erection pressed against his swim trunks, and the transparency of her bikini.

They sat there watching the carnal display...they didn't know what else to do. They were trapped on this island for another three hours. After a few minutes of watching the show, one of the couples noticed them and walked over.

"Don't be shy." the gorgeous blonde said as they stood in front of them. Her boyfriend's erect cock was about a foot away from his mom's face while his girlfriend's shaved vagina was a foot from Mason's.

The nude couple knelt down in front of the mother & son. The blonde leaned in to kiss Mason while her boyfriend did the same to his mom. Mason thought his mom would stop this immediately but he quickly realized she was as horny as he was because she just let the guy continue to make out with her. (Being divorced for two years and having no sex was a major factor of why Lily let this go on).

Eventually the other two couples walked over to help out. Lily & Mason were laying on their towels (side by side). Lily was getting her pussy eaten out while the other two men laid on each side of her licking & sucking her nipples. Lily was in heaven. She glanced over to her right to see two beautiful women sucking on her son's massive penis while the third was sitting on his face as he ate her out.

Lily couldn't believe that this was happening and that she continued to let it happen. She was so damn horny that she didn't want to stop. The positions started changing. Lily mounted one of the men while she was blowing another. The two girls that were blowing her son started fucking the third guy. The blonde that was sitting on his face was now riding his cock.

Mason couldn't help but watch his mom. She seemed to be off in a different world. She looked so sexy as she sucked one man's cock while bouncing up and down on another. Eventually the blonde that was riding Mason came. He decided to take a chance since it might be his only one. He knelt behind his mom's tight ass and began to push his long cock into her beautiful behind.

Lily had her eyes closed at the time while she was sucking a cock so she didn't see her son position himself behind her. She gasped as she felt her ass being penetrated. She thought it felt amazing. At first Lily thought it was the third man joining in but she noticed that he was to her right enjoying a threesome.

She gasped as her head spun around to see her son: an expression of grim determination on his face, his hands firmly clutching her toned hips as he pushed the remaining few inches of his long cock inside her.

"Ungh...Mason!!! No, we can't!!"

Her son replied with:

"We already are."

He began thrusting into his mom's toned booty with slow, long strokes. Each punctuated with his balls briefly slapping against her cameltoe. His mom's eyes rolled up in her head as she felt those two large cocks sliding back and forth, divided by a thin membrane of flesh. Waves of pleasure slammed into her times three. She was air tight. She had never thought they she'd have sex with three men simultaneously, and she definitely never thought that one of them would be her young son, but she didn't want this to end.

Mason didn't want it to end too.

Please please please write this. I beg of you.

ONe way to go...

Son has hots for mom and wins or secretly buys tickets for a cruise, and doesn't tell mom it's a nudist or swingers cruise.

Son is about to go to college/join militiary/work overseas, so Mom and Son take on last vacation together before he goes away.

Mom planned cruise for BF and herself. BF dumps mom, and tix are non refundable. So son goes to cheer up mom.

Just a few ideas.

Let us know when it's up, please.

Hi
I will do...
The story is half done first draft and plan to release it in August as part of the Summer Contest.

I'll be thanking:
REDBAY for the original story thread and MELLO, SIXTYNINE for the plot idea

JASMINE

Back