bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

I'm guessing you said to her "Let me get a drink and take your time. Speak slowly."

Well of course! I loved hearing her talk to me about it just to hear her get more turned on as she described the women.

Love getting a pedicure. have worn short skirts with sexy panties, sometime none at all and act like all normal and watch her expression as she glances up between my legs. Always get a great pedicure and they take longer than normal. Have actual got 2 'dates' from that.

This would be so much fun, but I would chicken out and probably be afraid to get out of the car

Dollie

My wife used to work at Victoria's Secret(she's bi) and she loved helping women out with that,she'd tell me all about it which was fun to hear!
I loved going to shops and having pretty young girls help me in and out of bras and blouses.

Tried my 'pedicure' way last weekend. Wore a short tight summer dress, no panties and sexy heels. She was a very cute Asian and once we started, I spread my legs giving her a wonderful view and she seemed shy but kept glancing up between my legs. Shop was just her & I and asked my if I wanted a foot massage . I asked just my feet ? and she began massaging my legs but seemed nervous as it had a storefront.
When we finished and I was paying her, I gave her a very generous tip and she she handed my a card with her cell number telling me to please call if I was interested in private massage and I invited her for a drink this weekend. She held my hand saying that she thought I was very sexy and loved my perfume. Can't wait until sixths weekend.
Way back when men were shoe salesmen my husband would take me to try on shoes for hours. I only wore skimpy tops and extra short mini skirts. Never underwear.
Other good places to show it all were small thrift stores. I'd leave the curtain open part way and come out to model clothes.

As a truck driver i have been flashed a zillion times by men and women.
My husband was a trucker. I heard a lot of stories and became his flasher when we went out on the highways.

Trying on clothes in Key West at a lesbian run shop. I did this 1000's of places for years.http://i.imgur.com/Q5KhxNL.jpg

I loved going to shops and having pretty young girls help me in and out of bras and blouses.

Way back when men were shoe salesmen my husband would take me to try on shoes for hours. I only wore skimpy tops and extra short mini skirts. Never underwear.
Other good places to show it all were small thrift stores. I'd leave the curtain open part way and come out to model clothes.

My husband was a trucker. I heard a lot of stories and became his flasher when we went out on the highways.

Trying on clothes in Key West at a lesbian run shop. I did this 1000's of places for years.http://i.imgur.com/Q5KhxNL.jpg

My wife is super cute and tiny,picturing her getting friendly and a bit flirty with some sexy women trying on bras and them exposing themselves is such a nic turn on

If you want me to encourage you to expose yourself...

and misbehave in general, please take the time to fully describe your activities. Details count. I generally don't need one sentence responses, not for role playing and not for what we may be doing while we're chatting. And make sure you know what you're looking for.

If you want me to encourage you to expose youreself and misbehave in general, please take the time to fully describe your activities. Details count. I generally don't need one sentence responses, not for role playing and not for what we may be doing while we're chatting. And make sure you know what you're looking for.

Also, let me know where you are and how much privacy you have.

Central Park

I spent my morning having a young woman I recently met sit very unlady-like on a small hill in Central Park. She wore no underwear under her flimsy sundress. I sat a little away from her and took photos of her and passers by.

Last edited:
I spent my morning having a young woman I recently met sit very unlady-like on a small hill in Central Park. She wore no underwear under her flimsy sundress. I sat a little away from her and took photos of her and passers by.

She is very shy, but very obedient. I had her lay on her side and pull her dress up in the back to expose her cute little ass, and leave it like that until I told her to cover herself.

This would be so much fun, but I would chicken out and probably be afraid to get out of the car

Not at all, feels natural. Just did it again, short skirt, tight top, with nipples showing, no panties and 5 inch wedge sandals.. a nice scent between my legs.. went near closing time. A cute Asian started then the manger came in to finish and close after. She bent down and looked up and saw my wetness ( I did make myself a bit 'excited' just before and her hand was quickly up my leg, on my thigh as she asked what I really wanted.. I said just like this.. as she touched me and rose up for a kiss. She closed shop and came to my place very quickly...quite nice

Not at all, feels natural. Just did it again, short skirt, tight top, with nipples showing, no panties and 5 inch wedge sandals.. a nice scent between my legs.. went near closing time. A cute Asian started then the manger came in to finish and close after. She bent down and looked up and saw my wetness ( I did make myself a bit 'excited' just before and her hand was quickly up my leg, on my thigh as she asked what I really wanted.. I said just like this.. as she touched me and rose up for a kiss. She closed shop and came to my place very quickly...quite nice

Wow....do you do this often? Obviously it works since you got a date out of it. :) I'd be worried they'd think I was a weirdo. But having a woman come on to me like that, it's intriguing.

Care to share with us what type of shopping you two did?

Instead of the big box clothing stores we did a lot of the vintage shops and higher end thrift shops (NYC Opera Thrift Store). Those are fun because one can find some unusual and seemingly one of a kind items, like prototypes. I frequent those places for work anyway. In addition to having her try on the usual too sheer or too short things, I bought her things I can have tailored to expose her more as the situations arise. Even replacing the correct sized buttons with smaller ones so the garment doesn't stay closed is very easy to do.

Wow....do you do this often? Obviously it works since you got a date out of it. :) I'd be worried they'd think I was a weirdo. But having a woman come on to me like that, it's intriguing.

I have done it a few times.. Worked ll but once.. Didn't feel too weird. If nothing happens.. I still get a nice pedicure. no matter what and when it works it can be very nice and fun and fulfilling..............

Back