Married Male Looking for a Special Lady Friend

bleublood

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Posts
1,200
I am looking for an articulate lady for online friendship and more. A virtual Friend With Benefits if you will. I had a long term online friendship with a lady I met here on lit, but life seems to have taken us apart.

I am an older married male, I still have most of my body parts and they still mostly work LOL! I am not looking for a wife, I have one, thank you!

I am looking for someone who wants to communicate and share what is going on their life. And along way share some erotic moments.

Erotic moments? Us sharing almost anything erotic you can think of. What lingerie you are wearing…fragrance…photos of our backs or ?…current fantasy…deepest erotic desires…I have been known to write stories to address a lady’s fantasy…... Little that occurs between two or more consenting “adults” is taboo with me.
I want to know what turns you on! The things you might not be able to share with your husband or s.o.

I have found that it is nice to have a connection with the other person. It makes things so much nicer. It only takes a few exchanges to know if that connection is there are not. “One night stands” have their place but I prefer a long term friendship.
I am not looking to meet but who knows. I am in the greater Houston area.
Email is my primary form of communication.
Thanks for reading. I hope to hear from you.
PS
Yes you may have seen this ad before.
I have "spoken" with two different, delightful, ladies. Due to time zones and availability, things have just not jelled. Cheers!:)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top