Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is no good..friday and saturday aren't either..so I'll start driving Sunday and you should be prepared to be bombarded on Monday! Woo! PS I'm bringing Corbin to our ice cream party. :)

Impeccable innate sense of direction = the ability to read a map and use various other components of nature to find my way. I have yet to ever use a GPS...and darn proud of it! lol

Dumb question ... who's Corbin? And, the more the merrier.
Monday it is.
I know :) I was jk. I assumed you were good with a map/Polaris/a compass/the sun.

Lovely

Run into any scary people in airports lately??? ;)

Your thread is lovely. I loved the art you shared and of course your figure is exquisite.

Dumb question ... who's Corbin? And, the more the merrier.
Monday it is.
I know :) I was jk. I assumed you were good with a map/Polaris/a compass/the sun.

He goes by jnibroc88 on here :) You should say hi sometime, he's a nice chap!

Run into any scary people in airports lately??? ;)

Your thread is lovely. I loved the art you shared and of course your figure is exquisite.

Actually I was in a few airports this weekend! ..let me think..well no, no scary people actually. Unless I can count the screaming child that was going bezerk in the security line that was at least 70 people long. At 6:30 am. Awesome time.

Thank you for swinging by my thread AJ, hopefully I'll see you around often! xo

He goes by jnibroc88 on here :) You should say hi sometime, he's a nice chap!

Actually I was in a few airports this weekend! ..let me think..well no, no scary people actually. Unless I can count the screaming child that was going bezerk in the security line that was at least 70 people long. At 6:30 am. Awesome time.

Thank you for swinging by my thread AJ, hopefully I'll see you around often! xo

As a parent of two young kids I feel for the parents, unless they were the kind that weren't mortified and wanted to crawl in a hole, then oh joy. I just know that the minute one of our boys acts up whether it be restaurant, store, etc, we are out of there. Unfortunately you are kind of stuck in an airport. :(

I messaged him!

Thanks gorgeous!

As a parent of two young kids I feel for the parents, unless they were the kind that weren't mortified and wanted to crawl in a hole, then oh joy. I just know that the minute one of our boys acts up whether it be restaurant, store, etc, we are out of there. Unfortunately you are kind of stuck in an airport. :(

It was ok, my friend and I were busting out some dance moves to distract ourselves :D We impressed the security guard..at least..

I've gotten a few requests to post the larger versions of my Av and profile display photo... This is a request I can definitely fulfill, so here you go! :heart:

Attachments

• Ease.jpg
    Ease.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4,431
  • daydreamer.jpg
    daydreamer.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 6,825
love how the wet hair sticks to your back and shoulder, and how the nipples look oh so biteable

Maybe kinda sorta.. ;)

love how the wet hair sticks to your back and shoulder, and how the nipples look oh so biteable

Thank you..not too many people comment on the wet hair, props for observation!

Your chest is just so... luscious! Haha
Well worth the "effort" :D

I think most of the effort was on your part, telling me about that brilliant attachment button! I should buy you coffee for this..

Damn. I really wish I had something more original to say, but damn. You have lucious, magnificent curves. More please!

Beautiful photos…. You do an amazing job capturing your beauty!

Artsy fartsy..lol that always makes me feel like some craft-making grandma..but I suppose that's ok! I know some pretty cool grandmas..

grandmas are more crafty-fartsy... or sometimes crafty-farty.

you are more artsy, like guys in black mock turtle necks and yellow tinted glasses chowing on cheese, all saying "wow, me thinks me popped a boner!"

I've gotten a few requests to post the larger versions of my Av and profile display photo... This is a request I can definitely fulfill, so here you go! :heart:

your AV is one of the best on LIT! if I still gave out awards of excellence, you'd get one of the highest honors!

Thanks for the larger pics of that beautiful body of yours. What gorgeous full breasts you have! That black thong looks very sexy on you too.

Weekend's coming. Any plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back