What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i have thank you for the suggestion. They work for a small period of time and then it is back to talking like a radio DJ
Allergies suck.

Do you have allergies year round? Allergy shots have helped me tremendously.

And large doses of allergy meds. I almost feel human again.

Yeah i have thank you for the suggestion. They work for a small period of time and then it is back to talking like a radio DJ

You're very welcome. I'm sorry you're suffering. Another suggestion is to get the largest pot you have in the kitchen, fill it with water and put it on the stove over a low heat setting. You just want the water to give off steam, not boil, and you can add water to the pot as needed. It might sound like a hassle, but it puts a lot of moisture in the air so that the membranes in your sinuses stay hydrated.

I am very tired of allergies. I have two nostrils and I should be allowed to breath out of both of them.

As an allergy sufferer, I sympathize. If you go a medicine route, the magic combination for me has been Zyrtec and Allegra. I've also read that eating a teaspoon of honey a day made from local bees can help. It helps build up the immunity or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back