why is 'group sex'/'gangbang' so intrinsically interlaced with roughness?

For a couple of generations there, everyone had read the Story of O.
 
For a couple of generations there, everyone had read the Story of O.

So why not now? Every erotic writer could learn a little something from it. It was a real page turner. Sexy, erotic, loving, love story, bloody sadistic in a velvet glove. I must hunt out the old film as well, that tugged at the loin strings! See if it has survived the test of time...probably not!
 
So why not now? Every erotic writer could learn a little something from it. It was a real page turner. Sexy, erotic, loving, love story, bloody sadistic in a velvet glove. I must hunt out the old film as well, that tugged at the loin strings! See if it has survived the test of time...probably not!

When the Story of O was published, very little else erotic in its way was being written or was accessible and acquiring it was a face-to-face transaction. That work was hard to come by too, which increased the curiosity in it. Erotica is everywhere now. There's a glut of it and it is easy to almost anonymously acquire it.
 
When the Story of O was published, very little else erotic in its way was being written or was accessible and acquiring it was a face-to-face transaction. That work was hard to come by too, which increased the curiosity in it. Erotica is everywhere now. There's a glut of it and it is easy to almost anonymously acquire it.
,

Geez? That must have been frustrating!

I have been thinking about this thread and I reckon I could write a non violent gang bang. Just found a challenge thread of 'Make your reader climax in 200 words or less' over on Writers' Challenges and Exercises. I thought beauty, knock off a bit of boys night out sort of thing, no worries. Just banged it out by 189 words. I reckon it worked. Nothing flash, spur of the moment thing. if anyone's interested here's the link. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=678657&page=13
 
You must be young. The difficulty of access to erotica wasn't that frustrating before the age of the Internet and e-books. Folks didn't expect to have easy access to the books. By nosing around they could get the Story of O, Tropic of Cancer, and Lolita and they let those titillate them because that was about as dirty as it got other then pulp books found in adult bookstores, where not that many people braved to go.
 
You must be young. The difficulty of access to erotica wasn't that frustrating before the age of the Internet and e-books. Folks didn't expect to have easy access to the books. By nosing around they could get the Story of O, Tropic of Cancer, and Lolita and they let those titillate them because that was about as dirty as it got other then pulp books found in adult bookstores, where not that many people braved to go.

There were also various Definitely Not Erotica, Nudge Nudge Wink Wink options available for the well-heeled. For those who could read Latin, there was plenty of filth in the classics e.g. Catullus 16. For those who couldn't, some very well-thumbed pages in certain editions of the 1001 Nights.

Soft-core lesbian erotica? Certainly not! They're, uh, religious martyrs.
 
Is there no one out there who thinks a situation where a girl has multiple cocks to play with can be beautifully and comfortably sensual? If you're reading this and agree with me on this, we need to make a stand together to get stories written in that way. It can't be true that there is no place in this world anymore for stories and fantasies where a nice girl can be shagged senseless by a group of men who just adore what is happening, with none of this big ego thing...All I mean is that I can never find a story or picture set, involving a number of men, where she's not being treated like a dirty slut. What's that about?? There are still women in this world who want to be surrounded by a group of men who feel some respect for her while she's asking them to spread her fanny with their big cocks, fill her with cum, while retaining that respect. Is that boring????

Pity I didn't think of this earlier, but: OP (and anybody else with similar preferences) might enjoy TessMackenzie's stories, specifically the "Everyone Has..." titles. Should be just what you're after.
 
Gangbangs don't have to be violent

Back in the 1970's and 80's we were in a swinginging group, ten couples in all though we didn't always make a full number at each party. We met twice a week plus special parties for birthdays etc. Once a month one of the girls was gangbanged, there was no violence, she was just fucked in her mouth or cunt by each man in turn, most of the women joined in as well, the rule was that everyone had to concentrate on just her. All the girls loved those evenings, my wife took the whole group many times, it was all non violent and she had powerful orgasms.

We did later move on to the more kinky side of sex where it got rougher, but she enjoyed that too.
 
I think I'll try writing one. A romantic first time gangbang. Hmmmm. That appeals.
 
Mature ladies in gangbangs

I have a fair amount of experience on the dogging scene, l find it often tends to be the more mature women who go for the rougher sex. Certainly most of the larger women l have encountered have encouraged rougher sex including face and tit slapping. Could that be because they think because they are older and fatter that they need to allow rougher sex in order to get attention?
 
Something I've discovered is there's a good subset of women that get off quite a bit on the concept of being used by men, that is to say, the men are using her body for their own pleasure without any real care or concern towards her pleasure. The female rape fetish is at the extreme end of this, for instance.

I rather suspect that the type of woman that one might generally expect to find in the middle of a gangbang has a good probability of being one of these types of women. Or that may actually be an inaccurate stereotype. Regardless there would then be an expectation that being treated roughly etc., is what the woman most wants.

It's also somewhat difficult to imagine a low-energy gangbang. Maybe in a more "train" situation with one guy after another, they can each take their time with her and be slow and tender about it. Gangbangs tend to be more fast paced, whatever guy is fucking her needs to finish quickly because there's a whole crowd waiting their turns. Usually the woman spends much of the time double or triple penetrated, and jacking guys with her hands also, in order to accommodate everybody more quickly. It's pretty hard to be romantic about a woman who is working five cocks at once.

But stereotypes are made to be broken, tropes are made to be subverted. If you want a gangbang that's different, then by all means write it.
 
1) Why automatically assume that rough sex equates with a disrespectful attitude towards the female partner? Just because I may occasionally cum on a woman's face while she is being bent over the arm of a couch while she is being pounded by another cock from behind doesn't mean she is any less of a human being in my eyes. Quite the opposite.

2) Cuddles are intimate. It's rare to have multiple partners where all three know each other that well. A night of naked play is one thing, but three people wrapped together in the same bed is quite another. I can't explain it, but I would love to read a story like that.

Porkster, just a comment here if I may, in re your #2). Yes cuddles are intimate, and as you gain experience, you'll find that both cuddles and intimacy are really quite common in these circumstances, since the participants quite often DO know each other - intimately.

The coming together of three partners for sex has historically been referred to as a menage a trois, and is often now referred to as a threesome. Whether attempting to disguise the situation in French, or not, it's not at all unusual for three people who know each other - with that often making it an even richer experience, to share a bed and a high measure of intimacy with each other in the process.

While sometimes in a menage it's a "puppy pile," often - and here's where it can become deliciously intense - two will focus their loving attention on just one, which will easily result in some serious cuddling in the afterglow. This was the case with some friends of mine in another state, and I can't tell you how much I miss it.
 
I find myself turned off by stories that turn a female character into a cum deposit. I get that there are some d/s stories about that, but don't get why many tales have the female characters being weak and pathetic.
 
Fine. You can join me in not reading them, then. (Although I just do it without telling the world what my preferences are, as if the world should cater to me.) It's a huge site. There's band width for everyone's interest.
 
Back
Top