PreCum

Slippery and Tasty

When I travel my wife sends JO instructions that include;
Rubbing it on my very sensitive nipple
Rubbing it on my lips and licking them
Sucking it off my finger tips
 
Precum is the best. I don't know what it is about it, but I get so completely turned on by a cock that is drooling tons of precum. And yes, the flavor is divine.
 
I've never had the pleasure and privilege of tasting another man's, but I do enjoy my own "clitty glitter", if you know what I mean.

One day, when I find the right guy, I'm going to suck him dry, I just know it!
Have only tasted and enjoyed my own but, like you, looking forward to meeting that special friend and savoring the taste of another's sweetness.
 
Have only tasted and enjoyed my own but, like you, looking forward to meeting that special friend and savoring the taste of another's sweetness.

This is what I want too!! Cannot wait to find that friend with whom I can experience and enjoy totally uninhibited male to male sex.
 
I love eating my precum. I used to throw my legs over my head and let it drip into my mouth. Was so good.
 
My preference

I love eating my precum. I used to throw my legs over my head and let it drip into my mouth. Was so good.

I love to trace my precum over my cock head and lick my finger tasting the clear sweetness. Knowing that soon I will be enjoying the thick creamy cum that will soon follow using my hand to feed my mouth.
 
I love my pre come

When I'm thinking about trying man sex my cock leaks like crazy. I still haven't sucked a cock and want one bad. My leaking dick is how I know I am Bi. Just writing this down makes me leak. And it tastes so good. I still can't eat my spunk when I come though. And wonder if I could swallow someone's whole lode.
 
When I'm thinking about trying man sex my cock leaks like crazy. I still haven't sucked a cock and want one bad. My leaking dick is how I know I am Bi. Just writing this down makes me leak. And it tastes so good. I still can't eat my spunk when I come though. And wonder if I could swallow someone's whole lode.

when you get the hang of it you will learn how much oneness it adds to the pleasure
 
"Oh, you're cock's leaking. Let me clean that up for you." As I wrap my lips around it.

Pt II:

I bury my nose in his pubes to take in his luscious smell. Kissing his balls one at a time. Kissing, licking and nibbling on his hard shaft as I work up to his cock head. What's this? Some pre-cum leaking out? My tongue darts out to lick it up. Mmmm... delicious. I open my mouth and slide my lips over his cockhead. Slowly I begin to suck on it to get all that sweet goodness that I can. I take him on in, on down into my throat until my nose is back into that luscious smelling patch of hair that surrounds his cock. He begins to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth, fucking it while I continue to work my tongue on cock as I suck on it for what I need. I feel his balls tense up and then his delicious cream explodes into my mouth and throat as I greedily swallow it up. Then I continue to suck on it to milk all of his cum into my mouth.

That's what it's all about.
 
I love precum too!!! I wish I could get my cock to drip loads more of it!
 
I love using my precum to rub on my nipples as i play with my cock love the slippery feeling and also the taste,,,,
 

Attachments

  • 38939481.jpg
    38939481.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top