Anal Bleaching?

No, have no idea what you mean. Is dribblyvides supposed to be a snarky remark? (

I had no wish to repeat your product name and contribute to your branding recognition.

I note you have now removed the product name and link from your signature.
 
As far as the preferred current methodology of cream color tattoos for straight folks, in the gay community they are opting for circular rainbows.
 
Crest Anal Whitening Strips

They are the lesser known brother of the teeth whitening strips. :D
 
and back-linking is back-linking

Google shows you are indeed spreading your love around
Well my dear, no follow links are not backlinks...tiddlywinks! ;) Get it straight, and know your stuff if you are going to call it out...
So far as being real, obviously we have a legit business so that is captain obvious...:DVery real and cute too!
 
Comfortable in life to truly be real, said the girl who wants to modify her turdcutter.

Thirty some odd posts in and you think you know folks here. :rolleyes:

Don't be sad. Lurk more, have fun, and judge less. You may just be surprised by what you find. :rose:
Judge less you say? Hmmm, I'm thinking that would be calling the kettle black! I may wish to lighten my asshole, but it is still mine and very real indeed! I see you guys run in packs and at least I can stand alone & defend myself.
 
You look just darling!

But my b-hole looks so dark it completely ruins it. Instead of a porcelain O-ring I'm stuck with a rusty bullet hole. If only there were some topical cream out there that I could self-apply twice weekly for 6-8 weeks for lasting results! No one will ever tongue-punch my fartbox as long as it looks like a chocolate starfish. Tis a sad day dawning this morn.
 
But my b-hole looks so dark it completely ruins it. Instead of a porcelain O-ring I'm stuck with a rusty bullet hole. If only there were some topical cream out there that I could self-apply twice weekly for 6-8 weeks for lasting results! No one will ever tongue-punch my fartbox as long as it looks like a chocolate starfish. Tis a sad day dawning this morn.

( T_T)\(^-^ ) You'll get there someday.
 
Comfortable in life to truly be real, said the girl who wants to modify her turdcutter.
IKR? I'm comfortable enough with my brown eye to not want to smear cancer-causing chemicals all over it., but whatevs.
 
It is terrible that anyone who tried to ask a question in the how to forum gets chastised and made fun of. Clearly you guys don't have enough interests in other areas of the Lit forum. How boring it is what you do, I have read your posts and some of them are very mean spirited. Call it what you will I only posted what I do for a living and I am sorry that offends you. I removed it, can you ever be happy? My posts and threads are legit. I doubt your "group" is because you only concentrate on other people's problems and you do not have any of your own. Further you only bring negativity in your comments.;)
 
Judge less you say? Hmmm, I'm thinking that would be calling the kettle black! I may wish to lighten my asshole, but it is still mine and very real indeed! I see you guys run in packs and at least I can stand alone & defend myself.

I assume you are calling your B-Hole "kettle" in your statement. I've not judged you at all. Called you out on some of your generalizations and assumptions about folks here, but I have not made any assumptions about you.

I've used humour - amateur grade 3 humour, apparently - and shared opinion. Please don't mistake my, or any one else here, not agreeing with you as judging you.

I've also never stated or implied that your asshole wasn't yours, wasn't real, or that you can't lighten it. If anything, I think you could accuse me and others here of finding your B-hole beautiful just the way it is. All without ever having laid eyes on it. No one here has asked you to leave, or said you are less because your B-hole is is the colour of clay. B-hole diversity is what drew many here, and why many of us stay.

Keep yours brown, tint it ivory, implant some LED lights around the knotty ring.
It doesn't matter, no one will judge you here. Read back through the thread. Many have pointed out health risks and concerns, and what you are calling judgement is folks looking out for your well being.

Funny thing too. These folks here - same bunch who you dismiss and accuse of being behind times - would welcome you back and display unmeasurable affection and sympathy toward you should your B-hole burn off, or you come down with the Blue Waffles as a result of messing with the hue of your poopy-chute.
 
Last edited:
Well it is what it is...at least in my business I am truly trying to help people. I know there are a lot of people here that masturbate 24/7 so I thought I could be of some service.:cattail:
 
I'm masturbating right now. This is the hottest thread ever.
 
It is terrible that anyone who tried to ask a question in the how to forum gets chastised and made fun of.

Ya gotta have a sense of humor to post here. Think about it--how many people really care about the color of their anus? ...or about what their friends will think about its color? I think it's humorous. Just keep it clean, I say, and don't worry about the color.

Q. Who is the girl with the brown asshole?

A. That's Mary, and the brown asshole is her boyfriend. :D
 
Back
Top