Are you dominant or submissive

Sometimes dominant, sometimes submissive, usually just easy going.

Very submissive and enjoying it. I need to be given direction , told , controlled and used to a degree. My buds need to give direction , need to control to get their satisfaction . I was under their control yesterday and loved every thing I was told to do. Everything .

Quite rightly. As a submissive male cock-sucker I do as I'm told, and I'm grateful for the attentions of a dominant older male to control and direct my sexuality...

Easy going and smiling in public...

Love to have control in the bedroom, prefer to call it Topping? However, a current occasional play with a sub who has interest in turning the tables is causing me to contemplate what it might be like...

Yes, I am submissive to my core, but that doesn't mean I'm YOUR submissive. I will not fall at the feet of someone who claims to be Domly, even here in play. I am a Daddy's girl. While I am usually a good girl, I can be a feisty and bratty lil girl. Even when I do submit, I will push the limits. :devil:

I am a Dominant (not to be confused with domineering as many who claim to be Doms are wont to be.)

submissive in sex and play. Willing to go along with any thing a nice person wants. Kind of dom in work

Neither. I'm a sexual sadist. I'm not interested in dominating anyone, nor will I submit to anyone either.

Definitely submissive. Wish I could enjoy the life style but other constraints prevent that.

I thoroughly dislike this question.
There are SO many more roles out there and in betweens.
I call myself a submissive, but I actually sub for very few choice people.
I bottom to more.
I'm a masochist and also have very sadistic tendencies.
I Top in needles and Japanese rope bondage, but I am never a Dom in any way.

I thoroughly dislike this question.
There are SO many more roles out there and in betweens.
I call myself a submissive, but I actually sub for very few choice people.
I bottom to more.
I'm a masochist and also have very sadistic tendencies.
I Top in needles and Japanese rope bondage, but I am never a Dom in any way.

Rope bondage is so beautiful isn't it

Submissive all the way. I need to be controlled and given guidance, i prefer that most all aspects of my life are taken care of by another. Outside of the home without my husband I am not so easily dominated though. I can challenge and give anyone a run for their money that comes at me. I can take care of myself if needed but i prefer to not have to.

submissive. Very submissive. My wife is submissive as well. Unfortunately, we "lost" our pilot Al. Maybe sometime in the future.

Yes, I am submissive to my core, but that doesn't mean I'm YOUR submissive. I will not fall at the feet of someone who claims to be Domly, even here in play. I am a Daddy's girl. While I am usually a good girl, I can be a feisty and bratty lil girl. Even when I do submit, I will push the limits. :devil:

That. :heart:

Back