All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say

Standing on the shoulders of giants, as ever. There are some wonderful people posting here.

Anyway, here's my two penn'orth.

I have horrible insomnia tonight. My mind won't shut off. What better to relax it, but the soothing voices in this thread, but yours, is truly amazing and that's the first time I've smiled so much in a while. Thank you. ⚘

I have horrible insomnia tonight. My mind won't shut off. What better to relax it, but the soothing voices in this thread, but yours, is truly amazing and that's the first time I've smiled so much in a while. Thank you. ⚘

Hi Sassy...I am so happy to see you...I have been thinking about you and wishing you so much peace and happiness now and for the holidays...(((((big hug))))):heart:

*hugs* Hi you.
Missed you a ton.

I will listen to everyone when I get home from work. :)

Dropping in a Holiday Themed challenge!

Sing us a Christmas tune!

Oh my. How can I follow that? Can I just throw my panties at you instead?

giphy.gif

Panties are an accepted form of currency. So are boobs.

I have a request ... please recite common curse phrases in Norwegian and give us rough English translations.

Thanks

I could probably do that for your guys, and I know one other person that would love it if I did that, so sure, I'll get it done sometime today :)

I wish I could figure out how to quote multiples on my iPad...sorry

Indie - thank you for the compliment
Ricky - yay!!
UW - wow..I have no words.
Curious Nick - welcome!

Back