The New Student

Portia was ecstatic to see him finally giving in to his lust. The way he groaned in pleasure, feeling him thrusting back against her, even when he plead for more all of it was truly erotic. She wanted him like this all the time, craving only her and forgetting all about his wife. Moaning loudly from the rough hold on her breasts, fueled to move faster with the quicker rise and fall of her hips. Their sexes clapped loudly with a slick addition of wetness, Portia happily rode and cried out the more intense it became. Her fingernails raked along his arms, unable to take hooded eyes off of him the deeper he drew. Swiveling hips made tight muscles rub his cock with further need, words pouring from her lips. "Oh, Bill!.. Your cock... Your cock is fucking amazing!" Guttural tone bellowed, her speed picking up. She made sure each time that he never left her, keeping him buried deep an rammed against her inner barrier when she came down on him. Just moments later her orgasm reached its peak, sending squeals of ecstasy to escape her gaping mouth. "God yes, yes! I'm Cumming, baby!. Oh fuck I'm cumming on your cock!" Sweat formed everywhere as plump rear ricocheted back and forth. Her inner walls gripped him firmer as the waves of juices coated him, lips curling happily from the euphoria washing over her.
 
The act itself was something Bill would have never done. However, in the moment, he was lost in his lustful desire. Portia pressed him and tempted him to the point where he broke, and now he found himself in a situation where he was caught in an act with a student that he could not believe. Of course, his mind would be beating him up after, but in the moment, he did not care. All he cared about was the pleasure and bliss that Portia was providing him. As she rode him, his cock buried deep inside of her tight, wet pussy, the only thought that ran through his mind was of his own orgasm. He felt that inner need to cum, that desire to get off after all of the teasing and tempting that Portia had put him through. His hands groped her breasts harder, unable to resist the urge to feel her large chest.

As Portia began to moan loudly, he was filled with even more desire. His hips pushed up harder into her, the sounds of their sex clapping together filling the room. He felt his eyes close as her pussy gripped his cock. He heard her moans as he felt her picking up her pace. Her hips moving on him harder and faster, swiveling on him like he had never felt before. Bill heard her pleasure filled squeals. He gasped as her pussy clenched his cock, his mouth falling open as he felt her orgasm. He could not believe the feeling of her orgasm on his cock. Her hips began to move back and forth faster, his one hand dropping off of her breast and onto her ass. Bill felt his own orgasm being coaxed forward. His breathing became heavier as he groaned loudly, "oh fuck, right there...... fuck I am going to cum...."

As her juices coated his cock, the hand on her ass pushed her down on his cock harder. His hips thrusting up to meet her as he gasped, "I am cumming....." His head fell back as his cock began to throb, shooting stream after stream of cum into Portia. His hips pushing into her, using her tight pussy to milk his cock after each thrust.
 
Bucking hips jolted with vigor as he spoke, an enthusiastic moan leaving her lips from the sound. Portia looked absolutely enthralled by the prospect, whereas some would be terrified of such words. "In me, baby! Yes! God, yes!", she cried, feeling the firm grip he gave her on her rear. Quivering muscles only clung to him with a greed, as the shaft started to twitch and soon shoot the warm streams into her. When planted her down on him to release, she eagerly pushed, even wiggling her hips to drain every drop of his seed. Panting, lips were curled happily as she took his hand and kissed it softly. Tongue flicked along his fingers, taking two in to suck while his cock pumped her full of his essence. "Oh, bill! I love it when you cum in my pussy..." Portia murmured, leaning over but keeping him buried into her. "Lets sleep just like this, baby... With your cock right where it belongs...", she purred against his lips, tongue lashing at them then entering his mouth.

Lips ravenously took to his in a passionate kiss, fingers making their way through his hair. Her whole body urged firmly onto his, as if to not let him leave even if he tried. She broke the kiss, looking into his eyes with a deviant smile on her face. "You're mine, Bill... Get used to this..." Winking at him, her head softly laid down upon his shoulder, eyes gazing up to his face. Affectionately her hand stroked through his hair in slow rows, a hum of delight in her throat. Sleep was weighing heavily on her eyes, pulling lids slowly down on occasion. "Don't leave me...", she whispered gently into his ear, lips grazing the love afterward. It was both a general remark, but also to indicate she wanted him to stay here for the night. The notion was more apparent from the way her body remained on his, and how she had not even moved to take his softening cock from her glossy slit. Instead she pushed more so, trying to keep him in place whilst slowly succumbing to slumber.
 
Bill felt the ecstasy taking over his body as his orgasm occurred. The feeling of his cock emptying inside of Portia was one he will never forget. That, and the image of her as he did so. He studied her face, watching the absolute look of pleasure as he filled her with his cum. His mind raced as he felt his orgasm dying down. However, Portia did not move off of him, keeping his cock clenched tight inside of her pussy. His breathing began to slow as he felt her lips and tongue moving along his fingers, sucking on two while he felt the last few spurts of cum enter her. He gasped, "Holy fuck....." as he felt his head fall back on the bed. His body exhausted from the powerful orgasm he just endeared.

As Portia leaned down, he felt her lips against his. He heard her soft words as she forced his lips to part with her tongue. He kissed her, his mind still reeling from what just occurred. Her soft lips against his as he sucked on her tongue. As the kiss deepened he felt her fingers moving through his hair, his mind still not grasping the situation that just occurred. However, that changed quickly as the kiss broke. He stared up at her, listening to her as she told him he was hers. He sighed, his mind starting to scream of how wrong what just occurred was. As Portia nestled on top of him, he groaned. His mind knowing he had to leave, but also loved the way her body seemed to melt into his.

"God Portia..... I can't stay the night..... my wife....." he whispered. The words hurt him a bit, he just cheated on his wife with a drunk woman. His mind was too busy screaming about how wrong it was when the realization entered his mind, this woman was also a student at the school he taught at. His heart began to race as he gasped, "Portia, what did we just do...... fuck, this isn't good...." he gasped.
 
Minutes passed, Portia's body finally went limp as she slept soundly from the romp with her teacher. Softly she murmured in her sleep, when Bill had decided it was time for him to slip away. She only rolled over, hardly aware that he was leaving her for the remainder of the night. The next morning hit her like a brick, head throbbed some from the hangover but she could remember the activities easily with a smile. A subtle throb between her thighs gave her the reminder, hand reached over only to find the man was gone. Portia sat up in her bed, frowning at the sight as she could hear only silence throughout the apartment. She took a picture of her naked form, pouting in the photo with her assets clear for him to see. "You left me.):", the caption was sent with it, as she released a soft sigh. This simply would not do, her mind turning gears on how to permanently keep Bill as her own.

She showered and got dressed, checking her phone over and over again, wondering why he had not responded. Was the wife home with him? Portia rolled her eyes and scoffed at the thought, plopping down on the couch to watch some television while she waited to hear from him. Another text was sent out around noon, "Baby... I miss you, come back to me. Please?" There was no response to that one. After lunch, she decided to call him, the phone only rang twice then went to voicemail. It was Saturday, so she knew she would have to wait to see him at school until Monday, having no knowledge on where he lived. Later that evening, she decided to bring it up and notch, and pulled out and dildo she liked to use on occasion with a suction cup. Sticking it to the wall, she sent him another photo with the phallus wedge into her mouth. Her body was completely nude, breasts perking out below the length and nipples hardened. "Don't you remember how it felt, Bill?", she sent the picture and text with a smile, although still disheartened to have not heard from him.
 
Bill had almost fallen asleep with Portia on top of him. The exhaustion from their activities and the fact that he was comfortable with her naked form on him sent him into a feeling of relaxation. He felt his eyes close as he began to sleep on her bed. However, it did not last long. As his eyes closed, his mind raced. What had he just done? How would he ever get out of this situation? Part of him hated himself for how weak he was. He loved his wife and his job, and this one act of weakness had put all of that in jeopardy. As he raced through the situation over and over again, he felt Portia roll over a bit. That was his opening, and he took it.

He slipped out from under her and quietly collected his clothes. It was late and he knew his wife would be home in the morning. He got dressed and rushed back to the house. When he got home the guilt took over him more then he could imagine. He showered and threw his clothes in the washer. As he tried to sleep he found that he couldn't. Not only did the memory of the pleasure Portia gave him rush through his mind, so did the guilt.

When morning came, he felt like he had not slept at all. He still felt awful, which was made worse when he saw his wife asleep next to him. The rest of the morning he tried to go about things as if they were normal. His phone buzzed a few times, with text messages from Portia. He wanted to respond, but he couldn't think what to say. Instead he ignored them. As the day continued and he ran errands with his wife, he felt his phone vibrate again. This time it was a phone call. He quickly dismissed it, not wanting his wife to wonder who was calling.

This was a nightmare he thought as he spent the late afternoon with his wife. He was going out with some friends later. He couldn't wait to go out, hoping his friends could take his mind off of the mistake he made last night. When Portia sent him the next message with the picture, he was in the room getting ready. He gasped as he saw it, and quickly responded, "Portia, I am married..... my wife is around..." he sent as he shook his head. What was she trying to do? He knew he did it to himself, but part of him wanted to feel her perfect mouth on his cock again.

As it got to be about time, he headed off to meet his friends at the local bar. He needed a good time with some friends. He did not plan to drink heavily, but as he got to the bar, he felt himself hoping he could drink away the images of Portia and their tryst the night before.
 
"You were married last night too, and I don't remember you complaining. ; ) ", Portia texted back, sighing softly. Always with the wife, came her bitter thoughts. It was apparent he was not going to drop by, and she could not exactly go see him. The night came around, and she decided to go out and take her mind off the sour situation. Throwing on a top, it was a half corset style that tied in the front, bringing out her cleavage and showing off her stomach and navel. A skirt was paired with it, not too short but surely a dangerous sight if she fully bent over. After putting on some heels, Portia quickly called up and few different friends to find out who could come by and pick her up. One of her few girl buddies volunteered, opting for a bar that remained relatively popular on the weekends. More than eager to go, she quickly hopped into the car once it arrived and they were on their way.

Little did she know Bill was at the same locale, having arrived there earlier with friends. Portia was unaware in the beginning. Her prime focus was dancing with her friend and a few guys, while easing herself in a drink or two. Taking a break from another dance session, she glanced at her phone only to find nothing in her inbox. "I wish you were with me, baby.):", pressing send on the message, she slumped in her chair and sipped a little on her drink. Her friend was off dancing, Portia took her break at the table alone while the music blared over the speakers.
 
As the night wore on, Bill found himself pretty buzzed. He was enjoying his night out with friends and the bar actually was busy. He smiled as he looked around, seeing the different crowds at the bar. He was impressed, although, maybe it was because he did not go out very often. His friends were happy he came out, and he found himself having another drink. He sipped on the beer as his friends rode him about how he would soon be a dad. He sighed at the thought, remembering that just last night he came inside of Portia. He gasped, hoping that she was on the pill, he thought he remembered her saying she was.

Bill got up from his table to head to the bathroom. When he got there he felt his phone vibrate. He sighed as he saw it was Portia. His mind spinning from the alcohol as he texted back, "I am sure you can find someone more interesting then me...." he wrote back. He sighed as he left the bathroom, walking back towards his table. That is when he saw her.

At first, he did not know it was Portia. He was walking when he noticed a woman dressed very revealing. He thought it was the alcohol, he could not take his eyes off of her cleavage or stomach that was showing in her top. However, as he was about to walk past the table, he noticed it was Portia. He gasped, wanting to ask what the hell she was doing at the bar. He knew she was not old enough to be there, but his mouth went dry. What would he do? She would definitely put him in an awkward position around his friends if she saw him.

Just as he was about to walk by quickly, he saw her eyes meet his. He grinned slightly and moved over towards her. "Hi..... what are you doing here?" he asked quietly.
 
The text she read from him sent eyes rolling, quickly replying with, "There's no one like you. ; P" Attention then shifting back to the scene around her. Slowly spinning the stirrer in her glass, Portia was losing her thrill for the place. Perhaps more drinking was what she needed. Bringing the rim of the glass to her lips, she just so happened to be looking up when their eyes met. Instantly her eyes lit up, settling the drink back down. "Bill! What a coincidence?!", she gushed quickly getting up from her seat. Arms quickly draped around his shoulders, pulling herself close against him in a hug. "I'm just hanging out here with a friend, but I had no idea you came here! That's so awesome." Grinning up at him, her hands took his, leading him to her table. "I've been thinking about you nonstop." She said softly entwining the fingers of one of their hands upon the table. "I know you originally weren't fully on board with last night, but I know you loved it, didn't you?" Hopefully eyes looked upon him with that pout. She leaned forward, her bust resting lightly on the table. "I know you did, I saw it in your eyes, so lying to me won't work." Smirking slightly, her tongue rolled along her upper lip. Never did her gaze shift from his, teasing him just as her body language did.
 
Bill could not believe his eyes. He stared at Portia as she got up and moved to give him a hug. He felt her pressing against him as she hugged him. "Here with a friend, aren't you too young to be in here?" he whispered. He felt her leading him toward her table. As she sat down he sat down across from her. He knew he had to get away from this situation, but the alcohol in his system was making his mind wander. As she leaned forward on the table, he couldn't help but stare at her cleavage. He gasped as the thought of his hands on her breasts ran through his head.

"Portia...... last night was amazing...... but very wrong..... I am married and your teacher...." he said softly, trying to focus but his eyes were on her bust. He could not stop thinking about her tits, his mind racing with images of his hands on them, his mouth and even his cock between her large boobs. As her tongue rolled along her upper lip he sighed, "You know how dangerous what we did was right?"
 
"Fake ID, silly." Portia answered with a chuckle, watching him go on. She could tell something was and little different, maybe there was a little more in his system tonight. The thought of it sparked her deviancy, watching the way he eyed her breasts. "No no, not even. I'm an adult, I'm on birth control, and marriages... Hell half of them end in divorce anyway.", she finished rather curtly. "She doesn't have to know, not until you're ready to tell her." Smirking at her words, she scooted her seat around, snugly sitting next to him. "See, I already have it set that you're mine.." the table shrouded enough, as her hand drew over his thigh and onto his lap. The other hand brushed away the strands of hair that graced her breasts, turning them toward him. They nestled against his arm, in perfect view. "And I'm yours, Bill...", sultry words escaped, eyeing him with need. "They're yours too... To do whatever you want with.." The taunting voice added, her hand grasping the semi-flaccid bulge in his pants. "I can make you happy if you let me... If you won't, I'll just keep showing you over and over again until you love me, until you see the truth." Her face leaned in, softly stealing a kiss then pulling her head back. "Its only a matter of time."
 
Bill sighed as she told him she got in with a fake ID. He knew she was bad news, but this showed she was even more of a troublemaker then he had thought. He sighed as she talked about her being on birth control and about how marriages end in divorce. He shook his head, "Not my marriage...." he said softly as she moved next to him. He looked at her as she moved just enough to give him a better view of her amazing breasts. He felt his eyes focus on them as her hand moved into his lap. He sighed a bit, his cock not hard, but instantly twitching at the feeling of her hand.

"Portia...... I am not yours......" he said, his mind becoming distracted as he stared at her tits. He heard her words, his mind racing as he responded, "They're mine? No...." He felt his cock harden a bit against her hand as he thought of his cock between her tits. The thought of cumming on her large breasts filled his mind. As she leaned in to kiss him quickly, he felt his blood beginning to boil. "Portia.... I have friends here..... friends that know my wife...." he fought, trying to keep himself out of her trap.
 
Portia grinned proudly as she felt him growing in her hand, continuing to slowly stroke him through his pants. 'Oh you do? Well, I can't wait to meet them. In due time, of course, once you see the light." She glanced down to his crotch, then flicked her gaze back to his. “I'll tell you what, you can go back to your friends and I'll leave you be. But... Only if you do me one favor." Leaning into his ear, she pressed her soft tits on his arm. Her grip tightened along his hidden erection, Portia moaning lightly into his ear before whispering. "You meet me in the bathroom, and fuck me like I know you mean it... Or else I go over there... And I tell them all about last night." Shifting back to look into his eyes, her hand lightened its hold on him. "Do we have a deal?" She knew it was cruel to blackmail him in a such a way, however she truly thought it was for his own good and that he was too blind to see it. "Besides... Didn't you miss me, baby?" Winking at him, waiting for his response, hand rubbed him up and down and little faster now, just to really work him up.
 
Bill gasped as he felt Portia lean in closer to him. Her large tits against his arm as her soft, seductive voice began to whisper. Bill was shocked that Portia would blackmail him. He knew she was trouble, and he knew he made his own bed by getting involved with her. However, he never thought that she was malicious. He gasped as her hand continued to work his hardening cock in his pants. His eyes widening as she made her threat. Bill felt his blood boil a bit with anger. His face giving away to his frustration.

"What? You are going to blackmail me?," he said as he looked at her. "What kind of evil individual are you...." he gasped as he felt her hand loosen up on his cock. His mind racing with thoughts. In that moment he felt like he was trapped, and that feeling made him angry. As she leaned back in and asked if they had a deal, he shook his head, "No deal..... I am not going to be blackmailed Portia...."

He felt like he could fight her, she would not push him past his breaking point again. However, as she leaned in and whispered about him missing her, he gasped. Her hand began to move up and down faster on his cock, rubbing him at the table. His mind still fuzzy from all the alcohol he had. He felt his eyes close as he groaned in pleasure, "ahhhh god stop..... this game..." Portia knew what she was doing, and her hand was making him horny, turning his focus to his next orgasm.
 
"Evil? Hardly. I'm trying to give you the time of your life, to see what happiness lies elsewhere. You know you can have it so much better, and with me." Portia said matter of factly, challenging the anger with her adamant determination. Squeezing his shaft, her thumb began rubbing slowly but vigorously on the head of his shaft through his pants. "Just look at how well you're responding, you can't fight nature, Bill." Those in the vicinity were too busy to notice what was going on with the two, Portia moaning softly into his ear. "You can take me again and again, as much as you want.. Don't you like the sound of that?" Lips deviantly trailed down to his neck, knowing exactly where to kiss. They passionately laid the onslaught along his skin, running to the collar of his shirt and back up again.

"Come fuck me again, baby...", sultry tones escaped upon his flesh, her head pulling back. "Or else..." Finger motioned to the distance where his friends were, before she rose from her seat. Her crotch gently straddle his knee, Portia gradually began rocking her hips to grind her heat on him. "That's how wet I am for you." She smiled, knowing there would be a light stain on his pants. Casually she stepped away and headed for the bathroom, her rear giving him that addictive sway while she left. "I'll be waiting.", came her voice, as she went toward the small hallway where the bathrooms were. The music sounded less obnoxious there, Portia creeping her way into the empty Men's restroom. She grinned at the sight, walking to the last stall in the line and entering it. Locking it behind her, she began to strip off her clothes until fully nude. Retracting her phone, she took a quick picture of herself and messaged him with, "I'm waiting. ; )"
 
Bill sat there absolutely under Portia's spell again. He listened to her soft, seductive voice and felt her hand working his hardening cock. His mind was becoming lost again, just like it did the night before. He was lost in the thoughts of the type of pleasure Portia could give him. As her hand squeezed his cock and her thumb worked the head of it, he gasped. He heard her talk about taking her again and again and his voice cracked, "ahhhh fuck...... it sounds good but it cant happen..." he said. He felt her lips find his neck, his mind racing as her soft, full lips found the spot to push him further. He groaned, his cock throbbing, his mind falling completely under her spell.

As Portia motioned to his friends and stood up, he felt her straddle his knee. He gasped as she began to rock her hips. The movements reminding him of how she rode his cock the night before. He gasped as she continued her teasing before getting up and walking away. He watched her, her ass swaying, almost begging him to follow her. To give into his desires and fuck her hard in the bathroom. When she disappeared he took a deep breath. He had to break the spell she had on him. As he convinced himself to leave, his phone buzzed. He picked it up and saw the picture of her. He groaned as his cock was so hard.

In his mind he only cared about releasing the sexual frustration she had put him through. He got up from the table, heading to the bathroom. The back of his mind screaming how wrong it was, but his cock begging him to give in. The need to release the sexual tension pushing him into the bathroom. Bill entered, noticing it was empty. As he traveled further in, he saw legs in the last stall. Bill walked over, knocking gently on the stall door. He was quiet, still fighting his conscious which was telling him to leave.
 
Portia grinned, opening the stall after the sound of his knock. She looked him over with a lustrous gaze, her hand taking his to pull him inside. Closing the door behind him, she turned and curled her arms around the back of his neck. "Doesn't it feel good to give into your desires, Bill?", she murmured softly, pressing her bare body against his. Lips drew in for a deep kiss, extending her tongue slowly into his mouth. She hummed softly at the taste, her head swimming from delight as she had him in her clutches once again. Her form began to slowly grind against him, pinpointing the exact spots that would rile him up. The heat of her crotch rubbed anxiously onto his bulge, Portia taunting him with a low moan. Her ample breasts squished softly onto his chest, grinding stiffened nipples on his while rocking her luscious body against him. "I told you you can't have me whenever you want..." she spoke against his lips, teeth tugging upon the lower one. Eyes glanced into his own, while fingers softly stroked through his scalp. It was obvious she was giving him no options at this point, determined to drive him to the point of all lusting madness where only she could surround his every thought.
 
Bill gasped as she pulled him into the stall. As he entered and the door shut, he felt her immediately throw her arms around the back of his neck. The ability for her to close the gap between them was astounding. Before he could even let his conscious tell her how wrong this was, he felt her body against his. Her tits against his chest, her warm pussy against his bulge. He gasped as he heard her, his voice soft but almost admitting defeat in this moment. "God.... yes..... feels good...." he admitted. He felt her lips against his and he returned her deep kiss. His mouth allowing her tongue inside as took in the taste of her lips.

Portia was addicting. He felt the kiss grow more and more passionate, and he was driven by the taste of her and the softness of her lips. As her hands moved through his hair, his hands moved to her ass. He felt her firm, perfect ass as he kissed her. Her body grinding into his bulge drove him past his breaking point. His mind raced, the image of her moaning and pleasuring him entering his head as he felt himself giving into the addiction that was her.

"Fuck Portia....... what if we get caught?" he moaned. Staring down into her eyes. His cock was rock hard and he was being driven into a lustful state he never knew was possible. He felt her hips rock again him a bit, and he sighed, "Fuck your body is built for sex......." he admitted as his hand squeezed her ass gently.
 
Portia was elated as she felt the grip on her rear, seeing him break to his lust quicker now than before was a good sign. She smirked at his question, glancing up to stare into his eyes. "Don't worry about it, baby.. Just enjoy it...", reassuring him with a soft purr, her crotch moved in slow circles on his erection. Hands drifted around to slowly unbutton his shirt, grinning up to him while leaving it open as her fingers brushed against his chest. They drew random lines along his chest, her lips kissing slowly along his neck and shoulders. "You mean so much to me, Bill... I want to make you so happy..." mouth spoke along his collarbone, as she started to loosen his belt and unfasten his pants. "I think I'm falling for you.", Portia admitted, her eyes glancing down as she finally freed his cock and let his pants fall. "Do you feel the same way?"

Whatever his response may be, she turned herself around in his arms. Her ass pressed firmly onto his girth, letting it slip between the cheeks. Gradually she rocked, sliding him up and down it. Head craned to watch his reactions, breathing hard as the stimulation further her arousal. With her gentle touch she took his hands, guiding them up to her breasts. Another moan resonated, feeling erect nipples grind eagerly against his palms. Her legs stretch to urge his cock between her thighs, nestling him against her damp heat while she ground in a slow rhythm. "Can I be yours, Bill?... Please...", she spoke, urgently ushering the head of his shaft between her folds.
 
Bill felt Portia's crotch moving in slow circles on his erection. His breathing getting heavier as Portia continued to effect his mind. Bringing him further and further into her web of pleasure and lust. Bill gasped as she began to unbutton his shirt, her nails on his skin driving him crazy. He felt her lips moving along his neck and shoulder as he groaned, "God....... I bet you are good at making men happy...." he admitted. As her mouth moved along his collarbone, he gasped. Her hands undoing his belt as he heard her next statement. "Falling for me...... Portia I am...." he trailed off as his cock was freed. He wanted to tell her he was married, but the feeling of her turning and pushing her ass against his hard on drove him crazy.

His eyes closed as he felt his cock press against her ass as she rocked her hips. He felt his hands gripping her hips as he was driven further and further down the path of lust and desire. As her hands grabbed his and led them to her breasts, he gasped. "Fuck your chest is so big...." he admitted as his hands began to grope her tits, feeling her hard nipples against his palms. He heard her moan, as she ushered the head of his cock towards her pussy. As he felt his cock pressing against her folds, he thrust forward. His cock slipping into her warm, wet, tight pussy. He groaned, "Oh fuck Portia....." as his eyes closed, his hips slowly thrusting. Pushing his cock in and back out of her pussy gently.
 
"Mm...", she cooed softly at his touch, feeling so alive when squeezed her breasts with such hunger. "Don't you love them, baby? Think of how they'll feel around your cock.... They're yours to fuck too if you want...", she murmured, feeling his hips move forward. It made her smile, knowing he couldn't resist, the pleasure being all he wanted to focus on. Her back pressed slightly against him, craning her head back. "That's it, fill my pussy... Mmm, fuck... That's where your cock belongs, Bill...." she provocatively spoke, kissing beneath his chin and jawline. Caught by rapture and anxious to pull him down with, hands rose over her head to rake her nails through his hair. Muscles wrapped around him in such a tight hold. The feeling was almost as if her cunt sucked him in with every thrust.

Shuddering as he pushed in deep, her ass flattened onto his waist to fully engulf him. Gyrating hips spun her folds on him, coaxing his cock and surely giving him a thrill. They layered his entire length in her warm juices, Portia moaning more before moving along with his pace again. "Fuck I've missed you... I've missed your cock.... oh god! More, more!. Fuck me, please!", cried her soft voice, now shifting where she stood. Her body leaned forward, perking her ass in up ward for him. Hands flattened onto the floor, guttural sounds pouring from her throat. She even parted her feet out some, letting him see the drenched heat of her sex and how it consumed his every inch. It was all to taunt him again. She relished pulling him into the sinful delight, wanting him to be addicted to it as she was.
 
Bill heard her soft, seductive coo as his hands groped her breasts. His mind racing as he sighed into her ear, "God they are perfect....... so big..." His cock twitched at the sound of his cock between her breasts, he couldn't imagine how good they would feel. As her back pressed against him he sighed, hearing her talking provocatively as she kissed his jawline. His hips started to move a bit harder, pushing his cock deeper into her with each thrust. As she her hands moved up to his head and pulled down a bit. His hands stayed on her breasts as he felt his cock being squeezed by her tight pussy.

Portia began to move her hips, and the pleasure she was sending through Bill was incredible. Bill gasped as his cock was fully inside of her. He could feel her warmth and the juices surrounding his cock. He gasped as he heard her say she missed him before crying out. As she begged he began to pump his hips harder. As she bent at her waist and her hands hit the floor, he groaned. Her flexibility was incredible, so much better then his wife's.

Bill felt his hands move off of her perfect breasts and moved to her hips. He held her as he began to fuck her harder. His hips pushing into her, forcing his cock in and out, deeper and deeper with each thrust. He felt his breathing increasing as he became lost in the act. He knew this was wrong, but the alcohol in his system made him only think of the pleasure. Not the cheating he was doing or how wrong it was to be doing this with Portia.
 
His thrusts grew with his want, her own reflecting with every wiggle of her hips. The thrill was indescribable, whether it was the fact that they were in a public place doing this or him being married, Portia became completely lost in their tryst. Moans belted out when he pushed harder, slick lips smacking against his groin the wetter she became. "Ahn! Bill! Yes, yes, pound my fucking pussy!", Portia cried out, jutting her perky rear even higher in the air for him. Full breasts wobbled violently below her, sweat formed upon her skin while heat rose. His carnal side was alive, surging through just as fierce as his hips rocked. This was truly a wicked bliss, one she hoped would last forever. Could it be the sheer pleasure of their sex, or were there more feelings involved than that? Portia had really missed his presence, but along with that was the thick shaft that burrowed into her depths.

Walls twitched and clenched on his girth, each passing moment brought her closer to a climax with the shrill cries of her tone signaling it. "I'm gonna… Cum for you... Bill…", she murmured out between the short pants of breath, "Please fuck me… Fuck me 'til I cum on your cock…" Her pleas were accented with a lusty tone. Head reared slightly to peek at him through blonde tendrils. With a flushed face and mouth agape, her visage glowed brightly in such lewd light. Hips swiveled around when he fully plunged inside, making him feel her need of the firm walls wrapped around his cock. In essence, it felt more like she was sucking him into her, the loud squish ensuring he remained coated in a thick layer of her juice. It began spurting out as the release hit, her squirming body bouncing happily against his. "Yes, Bill! Fuck Yes!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your cock!!", she screamed, relentlessly ricocheting against him with their skin clapping, resonating off the walls of the small stall.
 
Bill could not believe what he was doing. He was finding himself in a situation again that he knew he should have avoided. Yet, as these thoughts race through his mind, he feels his cock sliding in and out of Portia's hot, wet pussy. His hands gripping her hips as he feels her firm walls tightening around his rock hard cock. He was in a state of complete euphoria in the moment. Nothing mattered; not his wife, not his job, not that they were in a public restroom and anyone could walk in and catch them. Portia was a student, one that was dangerous and he knew it. However, here he was, caught in her web for the second time. Portia's loud moans urged him forward. His hips thrusting wildly into her, wanting her to cum. He wanted to feel her orgasm around his hard cock.

He gasped as he felt her hips swivel around with him inside of her. Her pussy sucking him deeper and deeper into her. His breathing was labored, sweat forming on his forehead as wanted to bring her to her release. As she moaned that she was cumming, he felt the thick layer of her juice covering his cock. He did not slow down, his hips pounding into her body as he thrust even harder. He gasped as his hands gripped her hips harder. "Oh fuck Portia..... I am close.... want me to pull out?"

His mind while lost in the moment, still had the sense to know that cumming inside of her was dangerous. He couldn't cum in her for the second time, it was too great a risk. However, while all of this was going through his head, he continued to thrust into her. "Fuck you are so tight, dammit...." he moaned.
 
The deviant student was far too immersed in her perversion to make this stop. Portal's hips rocked and bucked against him like a dame unabashed, moaning and huffing, eager to work Bill's cock and send this man into a frenzy. It wasn't just about making him an unfaithful man, but to settle him into the addiction of his infidelity. She longed to have him crave her as much as she did him, even more so to have him act on it willingly rather than being pressured into it by her wiles. Feeling his grip tighten, his groans increasing in their depth, Portia knew she had him near that state. However it was hard to tell whether the alcohol in his system influenced him more than she had.

The hesitancy shined through, even slight intoxication still left him cautious. It made her smirk, wanting to ease his mind at least and give him a show on top of that, she stopped moving her hips. Rear jutted up against him, letting him rest there and feel the throbbing of her needy walls against his shaft. She cooed softly, pulling herself slowly off his cock. Strings of her juices lingered, every inch of him glistened with her essence as she retracted and turned to face him. Depravity shone as she lowered herself to her knees before him. "It's ok, Bill… I'll always take care of you.", she sweetly spoke, but the alluring venom in her tone suggesting many incidents ahead of them. Lips sunk down to the raging head of his shaft, parting with promise to satisfy. The latched firmly on him, taking in the shaft slowly but sucking hard in their conquest. Her eyes peered up to him, filled with hunger and desire for his seed. Portia bobbed, up and down in a gradual pace. The lewd suckling rang out, taking his full length over and over again with a slight struggle. There was a light gag when he hit the back of her throat, but she pushed through out, anxious to have his release while her speed increased.
 
Back
Top