BDSM Sexting

Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Posts
11
Does anyone have some fun sexting recommendations? I'm specifically looking for punishments.

I'm currently in a long distance relationship. We've been together for about two months, and we've just entered the territory of "sexting". He already knows that I have an interest in BDSM (or at least the roleplaying part of the equation, with a severe sadistic streak). We're both very young (18), but I'm the less experienced of the two and the Dominant. He's a bit more of a brat/switch, but I don't want to ask too much of him or make him uncomfortable.

Recently, he tried to take control of the conversation and asked for pictures, saying "I am the Queen now". I want to reply "Hmm, you're the Queen? I think I'm going to need physical evidence of that, love... Come on, I want to see you in some embarrassing clothes... Unless you aren't worthy of your crown? :)" It'll be my first 'punishment', so I feel it might be going too far. But dick pics won't do shit for me, audio stimulation is the closest turn on I got besides actually being there...
 
Last edited:
I don't 'sext' much, so my input may not be very helpful. But since you asked; It seems that you are actually asking too little of him. Not to sound harsh, but your proposed response sounded almost on the verge of begging him, not directing him. You let him self-designate that he's the Queen, and then allow him a way to remain there if he shows you some embarrassing clothes. Below is a snippet of something a little more "confident".


"No by dear, you are not the Queen until I make you the Queen. You may be my Princess...a time for learning to behave as a Queen should toward the One who is over her. At this point, I need to first see you accept that role of Princess...so, if you are sure of your desire, then submit to me at least two pics of yourself dressed in the proper manner of a Princess in waiting (it is your responsibility to dress in a way that will impress me in regard to your sincerity). I will decide for you the proper time when you are no longer the Princess...be patient my love, all things will come in the proper time."

Good luck, and have fun ;)
 
Back
Top