Even more Introductions.

LIVINRFANTASIES

In a Cornfield Near You
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Posts
11,156
Welcome to our world of exhibitionism and living fantasies.

--Hopefully this user name “LIVINRFANTASIES” will fit our personality and draw your attention to my rambling and repetitive fairy tales. When first looking this forum over I kept seeing “the place for make believe and fantasy stories.”

Believe it our not, our stories are 100% true from many years of fun and excitement. If you read a few stories you’ll see ya just can’t make this crap up!
--Unlike many wives, GF’s, lovers, and ex’s, Dollie knows I put her pictures and stories online.
 
Last edited:
I deleted your last thread for underage references. I haven't even read through this ridiculousness yet and I know it doesn't belong in How-To. I suggest you keep it to the HT Cafe or use Author's Hangout.
 
I remember when my parents first got a computer and Internet access.

If that opening post is any indication, you probably have a Facebook page that looks like a hot bag of snakes too.

Welcome.
 
Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Thanks to those who took time to welcome us. I can feel the warmth already.

I realize we probably shouldn't even be here. But several friends from the only two adult sites I joined suggested this as a place to share our true life adventures. I discovered those are really photo sharing sites. Many people actually enjoy hearing about the things we've done.

I was about to ask the membership where to start a main story title so all of our stories wil remain in one place, hopefully in order.

Ours may be a bucket of something yet if I don't get the short stories posted some place they will be lost forever. I agree it will be a bucket of worms because in life things happen randomly. Apparently most of you so far feel getting lost is what I should do.

Keep in mind everyone was new here once.

I keep thinking this is not the place for us. Yet if only a few members read and enjoy our true life adventures it will be worth the effort. I will not twist your arm to force you to read anything I write. They will be more like scribbles in a diary only short story length from the many notes and letters of our kinky past.

As for the Facething statement I have never been on Facebook or care to join.
I thank those of you who have suggested where to post future stories.

In a little over a month 34 stories are in and around 10 pending. Members are not stampeding to read them. But the response has been great. THANKS.
 
Last edited:
Thank you Garnate. We feel we don't belong on this forum but as in previous comments many have told me I should write a book of our past. I am not a writer and am not here to compete with real authors. I simply want a place to share our hundreds of short true life adventures while we still are breathing.
My last reply should help you and others to lead me down the correct path. I sincerely thank you for taking time to respond.
 
This is absolutely a site to use to tell your stories, but in the story section. This area is a discussion forum and most don't wish to read blog style posts. Sharing personal anecdotes that are related to a thread topic is more the norm. If you truly want to share your stories, I hope you would think about writing the stories and getting someone to help with the editing process if that is what you need, since you said you're not a writer.

Absolutely no references the under age sex are allowed at the site.
 
Thank you so much ToPleaseHim. We do understand the under 18 rules. I'll have to check each short story before posting and delete or reword anything about under aged persons.

Now I need to find the STORY SECTION and go from there.
 
Here is the Story Section. It's way easy to spend a few hours there.

Thanks, this is exactly what we were looking for. Lots of similar type stories and many areas to place them. Excactly the way I want to do it. We can do this!;)

I knew there were good and fun people here. Glad I have thick skin or am just too stupid to listen to the snake charmers.:(
 
Denny

I stayed and we are happy!

In a little over a month 34 stories are in and around 10 pending. Members are not stampeding to read them. But the response has been great. THANKS.:rose:
 
Back
Top