Who likes to be spanked?

Don't spank her clit.

Rub/massage her vulva, the whole mound between her legs.

Slap the vulva gently with you cupped hand, centering it in your palm.

As she becomes very aroused, her lips will open up exposing her clit hood and inner lips -- her slit.

Keep gently spanking. Move the starting position of your hand up a slight bit. You want to end up with your middle finger falling into her slit as your hand lands against her vulva.

When she fully opens, her clit itself will be exposed. As you remove your hand to ready the next blow, drag your finger up across the clit.

Your goal is the point where, if she were masturbating, she would be furiously rubbing her clit. That's when you can start aiming to land you finger directly against it.

Again, far better to be too gentle than too hard. Patience, and the time will cum when she wants firm contact with her clit.

Then pick up your rhythm and she will cum for you.

That is sterling advice, and by the way you described well practiced.

I've never been spanked, but it's a major fantasy of mine. I would love to be in a relationship with a woman how spanked me regularly--not hard, but often--not as punishment, but just for our mutual enjoyment and to remind me of my place.

Same here. I'd gladly lay across her lap or bend over a chair for a spanking.

I have never been spanked, but I have fantasies about it. Oh, to get pegged and spanked. Spanked as the pegging is going on, and then a few hard slaps after she pulls out.

My wife

Spanking isnt a regular thing for us. But my wife and I do enjoy the ocassional swatting of her bare ass. Generally while doggy style and bent over our bed as part of foreplay.

What I would really like to see is another man take her OTK and give her a full on spanking.

Adore it being done.

Don't spank her clit.

Rub/massage her vulva, the whole mound between her legs.

Slap the vulva gently with you cupped hand, centering it in your palm.

As she becomes very aroused, her lips will open up exposing her clit hood and inner lips -- her slit.

Keep gently spanking. Move the starting position of your hand up a slight bit. You want to end up with your middle finger falling into her slit as your hand lands against her vulva.

When she fully opens, her clit itself will be exposed. As you remove your hand to ready the next blow, drag your finger up across the clit.

Your goal is the point where, if she were masturbating, she would be furiously rubbing her clit. That's when you can start aiming to land you finger directly against it.

Again, far better to be too gentle than too hard. Patience, and the time will cum when she wants firm contact with her clit.

Then pick up your rhythm and she will cum for you.

I love having my clit teased . perfect description. Why don't more men know this?

In our household I'm the one who does the spanking as a rule BUT with one exception - clit spanking. Damn it's delicious and a nice way to warm me up when in certain mood.

Sometimes I ask for it but quite often hubby brings it up himsel, as he's learned to read my body so well. I've noticed he tries his luck by using a bit more force while working me with his fingers and if I react to it more than usual he knows to go for it. Usually he slaps me all the way to an orgasm, which is one of the most intense feelings ever. Mixing pain and pleasure through those snappy hits really ignites my brain. Plus it leaves me feeling like my pussy is burning and gaping open, as I need to be fucked so badly immediately after!

I agree completely. At the right time its amazing

Maybe the question also might be; Who "needs" to be spanked? :)

I'd say my "desire" for a spanking is approaching the point if "need."

I also understand there may be some who are so bratty that he/she really "needs" to be spanked.

Last edited:
I've never been spanked, but it's a major fantasy of mine. I would love to be in a relationship with a woman how spanked me regularly--not hard, but often--not as punishment, but just for our mutual enjoyment and to remind me of my place.

Lol, to each his or her own. For contrast, I can be submissive but also can be dominant. Depends on various things. Spanking is seriously erotic regardless.

Being spanked cuts through some of those shells we put around ourselves as protection against being hurt by others. With the first slap you feel fully vulnerable, and defenseless. You feel fear, anticipation, shame, uncertainty. And the women absolutely love to have a man over their knees, his bare ass theirs to hit until it shows red handprints.

I guess I am just saying, I wouldn't classify spanking as an act of humiliation or submission. It's primal.

humm... being spanked is soo hot hair being pulled him biting your neck or tell you your a very naughty girl ops getting carried away

I have a mature woman friend who has requested that I spank her... no restraints, no other forms of dominance, just a spanking. Any suggestions? I have done some research, and would like to hear more about spanking from our lit family.

I would like to hear from men AND women who have administered spankings, hear about your techniques, safety issues, etc... PM's welcome.

I would also love to hear from women who love to be spanked... what is it that makes a spanking so erotic to you? :rose:

Give her exactly what she requested.

Then ask her if she wants more.

i love spanks

i absolutely LOVE getting spanked. soft, then hard, till im dripping wet & my man cant take it anymore & needs to fuck my hole.

one thing ive always wanted to tortured with is a hard spsnk session followed by my man opening up my pussy lips with his thick fingers... seeing how wet he has gotten me ... then decides to forcefully & agresively pound my cunt hole just once (to get his cock wet), then take it out, slide the tip of his cockhead across my clit, straught diwn my slit to my asshole...then have him push that hard cock into me, make me take that cock like a good girl & my man totally igniring my pussy.

once he cums in my asshole have me up on all fours...letting his cum dribble out & down my slit. make me go down on my elbows so he can wstch ( or take photos) of his cum dripping ito my swollen pussy. then he can either mske me rub myself to orgAsm as he watches... or he can start stuffing my pussy with something large... something that would make me yelp & cry a littleto have stuffed in. then mske me beg for more. with the thick toy in place he can spank it in further....making sure he takes pics ... and making sure he keeps the camera sound on LOUD so i know hes doing it.

warn me uf i cum without first asking permission to cum for him hes going to invite a few friends over, blindfold me & make me his good little whore the rest of the night.

god im a filthy little girl

Me me me. I'll beg for it.

Something hot about seeing post-sex glow on my face and a rosy red handprint on my butt.

girl-raising-hand.jpg

:D

yepp, on the ass, face breasts clit
mmmm!

Back