Love and her crazy life (closed)

See you in two days get your head on straight. You two are too good of a team to throw it all away over a temporary fuck up.

Kayla took off on her trip stopping on the outskirts of town to get some snacks and to take a break and talk herself out of calling Tom.
 
The black suv pulled in normally like all other customers going into the Minimart. Two guys and one lady dressed up like country folk walked into the mart. When they split up one guy stayed at the door the other one walked down the isle. The female made her way toward Kayla. Stopping at the candy section. When Kayla walked by the woman stepped directly behind her. Pulling a 9mm pushing it into the back of Kayla. "Don't be stupid. Just walk to the suv get in and you won't end up with a bullet in your back." Came the heavy German accent.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kayla didn't argue she would be able to evaluate the two... No three of them as this progressed. She already knew they didn't want her dead so that was a place to start.

Always up for a road trip. Lead the way or is that the goon squads job?
 
The woman sighed upon hearing Kayla's egoistical remark. "Just get moving." She pushed Kayla toward the two goons. "If she gives you any problems, well I was told you can do what you want with her as long as she is breathing when we take her to him."

Bud and Bob just gave a semi-toothed smile. "Sure thing, I imagine we can find something to do with her if she gives us any trouble." they both lick their lips.

The woman just rolled her eyes and gestured for the three of you to walk ahead. "OH, Why don't you hand over your weapon, and that nice cell phone you walk around with." She put her hand out and waited...
 
You all have a problem... I am expected home to visit the parents and if you three have some clue who I am then you know who my parents are. But your call... You want them to start a man hunt your funeral. And the boss man wanted to know I got home safe and I know you clearly know who that is.

She continued to walk taking out her side arm and phone to hand them over to the woman... If they were smart and let her place some calls they were screwed if they didn't let her call they were screwed.
 
"Don't worry dearly, You will be calling your parents and letting them know you wont be able to make it for one of your fellow officers has been slain and you cant get away. Then you will be calling your Cop boyfriend and tell him that all is well with ma and pa and that you will see him when you get back.. We already had this planned out so don't think you have a upper hand on us."

Upon entering the SUV and driving down the rode, she hands the phone back over to Kayla, "Okay love, call."
 
Calling mom and informing her that she can't get away from work then calling the number that calls the com headsets number listed on her phone under Toms name.

Hey Tom let the boss man know he was right got here quicker than expected... Tell the team Be safe and stay Frosty.

HQ was notoriously chilly but it was also a code The team knew meant trouble.
 
"Well we can't have them activating your GPS. She tosses the phone out the window,. Okay Bud lets go in the right direction now." she smiled at Kayla.

Tom rushed back into the office to tell Sarge about the call and the code. He immediately called the tech guys to activate the GPS's.

Tom's mind was spinning on what the hell happened, they said nothing about doing directly after here.
 
Tech checked her phone and her headset. Not something anyone would think could be tracked but the team tech knew how to track it if not with time activate it to hear what she heard.

Let's not say anything to her family right now.

Sarge growled as he went to watch over the techs shoulder till he saw the strange distance in Toms expression.

What ya thinking Tom?

Kayla just sat back not worried at all. She seemed to call the shots and maybe Kayla could play on that for a little internal strife.
 
Tom looked at Sarge, " they have Lisa, said she wouldn't be harmed if I kept Dective Morocco sided bar when it came to gangland activity dealing with the arrival of the Red Dawn it's a Arian gang. Hr deal this morning was one of theirs, testing me, the kid was homicidal and highly strung out. That's why I was acting the way I was I knew if she went to the door she would have been killed. But the red dawn leader seen it as a failure because I didn't divert the call."

He sat down and put his face into his hands."Now they have Kayla and Lisa."
 
Sarge grabbed him pinning Tom to the wall. Aiden tried to get between them only to get shoved out of the way.

You would rather help the bad guys and throw her under the bus now getting her grabbed if not dead instead of telling me or her... I don't even know you anymore ... Anything happens to one of ours.... You are done! Do you understand me... Done!

Sarge... Aiden tried to insert a voice of reason...

What happened doesn't matter right now first we have hostages to find. Let's focus... We won't let him cost us the best negotiator next to you focus that anger let's see what we can figure out and if need be I will beat answers out of him.
 
Tom just looked at Aiden "If you jackasses would have let me take that shot instead of putting her life in jeapordy all the time this wouldn't have happened. No, you fucks ride on her back for the fucking glory. So get the fuck off your white horses for your nothing but free loading ticks on her ass. At least I wasn't afraid to fucking act. But you two are pathetic.. "

The suv pulled up to a warehouse, honked and the door opened. Driving inside , the door closed and the suv stopped half way. "Okay guys go see if he wants her right now." the two got out and walked up a flight of stairs. The blonde woman turned toward Kayla. "Listen to me detective, this isn't your gangbang operation here. It's just a reuse. So play along with this guy are we all are dead. I'm MI-6 that should tell you enough. I don't see what Derick is doing with you or that cops wife but I'm trying to find out, I just need you to be a weaker bitch than you are." she turns around just as the door is pulled open.. Leave her here for now.. You need to come with us.. The woman looked at them"Why!" they pull her out and drag her away..
 
Her life wasn't in jeopardy she was behind the riot shield. No one puts Kayla's life in danger but Kayla and you know that

Winnie spoke up. Something g few of them knew she was technically the shrink evaluating the team daily.

Tom... Ever since your mind changed about her you have acted like she could not do her job safely and you finally saw what everyone was encouraging... Her taking on anything related to an mc. You used to believe she could do her job better if everyone would back off and let her. They aren't the problem. Your over protective ego is. But now is not the time for any of your macho bullshit we have people to save because you would not tell us there was a problem. So now all of you... Get to work.

Kayla just listened poker face sealed in place it was all a little too suspect to her but at least she had a name.

Tech looked over... Guys if all the gorilla chest besting is over we have an interesting situation. GPS has her on Route 3 but her com set has her in warehouse alley. Can't hear anything and can't communicate with her but its something.
 
Tom only shook his head while pushing himself up from the chair. Well I have a few days of R&R so if you all will excuse me I have some fishing to catch up on." Tom walks out the door and heads to the units armory. Walking up to the desk. "Hey Phil, I need my standard equipment for check and clean. Then I will be doing a sight recalibration at the range."

Phil knowing Tom for years tosses up the gear and hands Tom his sniper rifle. "Thanks bud." Tom quickly heads to his Suv and takes off for the warehouse.

Meanwhile

Bud walks and motions for Kayla to get out and walk with him. Several moments go bye when he points to a set of cellar stairs. There is one door that is open on your left. Go there, he is waiting
 
Kayla had made mental note of everything around her as she made her way there.

The Sarge knew what Tom was up to... Everyone on the team got one "off the clock" personal job as long as the others were made aware through a code word or comment. Aiden waited till Tom was gone and nodded with a smirk.

We should go spy on this illusive fishing spot of his is shouldn't we Sarge?

Sarge nodded as the team geared up.
 
Upon reaching the bottom of the stairway, The blonde female could be seen hanging naked and severely beaten from the ceiling of the hallway. Directly to her side was an opened door.

"In here Kayla." Came an English accented voice from the room with the opened door.

Inside was a slim, well toned man in the mid thirties, shor red hair and green eyes. He was wearing a black Devenuti suit, with a white pontanta silk shirt. To his right was a brawny, Bald black man wearing a tank top and blue jeans with the words Tank tattooed on his chest.

"Please Kayla have a seat." His hand gesturing to the chair across from him. "You will not be harmed for I know your a cop. Where as Shay over there well lets just say you don't want to lie to me." His face turned somewhat cold with even a colder glare.
 
So what's your game? Why grab a cop... Thin blue line and all you think they won't be out hunting? No... There is more to this... Do tell.

She sat back calling on all of her different worlds in this moment. The cop was connecting the mc enforcer was pokerfaced plotting and the mob heiress was confident.
 
“What’s my game? Now that is an interesting concept.” his hands coming up and interlocking while his index fingers stand up and pressed together tapping his lips in thought. “Well I guess I can tell you, I mean it will be known soon enough. “World domination.” was his reply. A almost diabolical glee upon his face while his glare from his cold emeralds showed sinister ambitions.

“About the Cop thing, well you see that was necessary to see if his three hundred thousand dollar paycheck is… earned.” The smile was almost ear to ear as if he just won the grand lottery of the world. “You see I had to get somebody that wasn’t in the command structure but was somebody really important to the upper echelon of the …. Governor. And that is why you’re here.” He looks at your breasts for a moment, “And lets say you’re the best prisoner I have had in a long time.” He chuckled.

“Derek, He is here.. Do you want us to kill him now or what?” Derek looked over to Kayla, “Well, I want to play a game. I want you to undo the top three buttons of your shirt if you wish your boyfriend to stay alive at this moment.”

“Coldstare, Hold off for two minutes If you don’t hear from me let him life.” the voice on the other end acknowledged…

“Well. Love..”
 
What makes you think I care if you kill someone. It seems clear you quite possibly have no idea why my employment is tolerated by the upper echelon?

She sat back watching him. He was clearly too smart to kill any cops and if he was here they were too even if he didn't know. Now to wait it out. Aiden had been spec ops so she knew stealth was on his side and tech would hack his way into any system to get eyes on target.

As for goal... You want to control the world but had no idea there was a spy in your midst. How long had she been working for you before you found out?
 
"Kayla, you are seeing this the wrong way, I wasn't talking about killing someone, I was talking about killing Tom, that is outside wondering around trying to find you. Which tells me that your squad is on their way as well. So I guess I will just have to conclude this early."

He smiled, then stood up.. "I'm going to let you go, but I want you to know that I gave you a chance. I also want you to know that I know of your connections, and this is what I have to say.. I don't conflict with their enterprise, I do not bother any of their people, Property or turf, So as you think they will get involved why would they, I cost them no money, I take no money from them, and I don't attack them. So basically we are bed partners on a silent level. Think about it... Now I have things to do, but just remember I warned you and you said why would you care if I kill someone.. Just keep that in you mind as well lets just say no one lives forever."

"Lets go," As the two walks out he shoots the blond in the head and continues up the stairs...
 
Yeah that may be but kidnappings me will be enough I assure you to bring their wrath. But you keep thinking they won't touch you.

She walked along clearly in a more biker mentality as she took out the backup gun from her boot holster and sealing it to his back.

Now my turn you threatened mine... Even you know there are those that are off limits in this criminal life game. So now you radio your boys and tell them to put down their weapons or you die... See I am not a cop right now... I am on family leave so killing you... Just ads another body to the count for Kayla the mob heiress. Not very bright are you about how it all works.

Pressing the the gun firmly in his back.
 
“No, Kayla we are at a stalemate, See watch..” He nods, and tank pulls out a weapon and points at Kayla. “Now, yes I may die here, but that is what is so sweet. I don’t fear death, I think it’s the step to the next level and you would be just helping me get there. But lets not talk about that, lets talk about Tom… See you shoot me, Coldstare shoots Tom, Tank here shoots you. So lets tally here Oh hell I win by one.” Now you can shoot tank, I turn and shoot you, then order Coldstare to kill Lisa and Tom.. OH yeah I forgot to tell you that I have her too. That is why Tom has been playing ummm. Yeah different than he normally is…So lets just put our weapons down, You go your way we go our way. Tom live but lisa comes with us. If anybody follows or tracks us… I toss her out of the suv with a bullet in her head…. Now I suggest you get in contact with MI-6 and ask them about Red Dawn… Your not going to like it…So I’m going to start walking here..” He begins to walk as tank keeps is weapon pointed at Kayla… “Stalemate Kayla.. Stalemate..”
 
I don't fear death either and it is far from a stalemate... You see there are as we speak at minimum 6 other highly trained military sniper level cops here too. Isn't that right Aiden...

Tank feels a rifle in his back.

Copy that Kayla. I also got a hold of some old military contacts... Looks like a couple of them work for you dad or brother. Sorry can't promise they won't report this to your family.

Sarge and the others were scattered searching but keeping hidden. Sarge was doing what he could to get Tom to Lisa first. He knew Kayla could take care of herself but hr had played a card he had... Her brother... Cameron knew he had a target in town here and that he had allies for one job. Wipe out Red Dawn.
 
Derek just smiled, "Well played, but one one of you have lost." he laughs, "Oh, by the way,tell Tom that Lisa liked it hard and rough. She really knew how to work a cock that was buried deep in her." chuckling as they took him into custody.

Tom's out cry shot over the tact before tech was able to stop it. He looked at her and smiled "We will be seeing each other again. And remember I warned you."
 
It didn't change her expression she had ways of getting them killed while in lock up much less actual prison. She helped get them out and called for the medical and went hunting as she handed her badge to Aiden. Gun ready it wasn't her team or family it got a bullet. Kayla was in enforcer mind set wiping out any of this guys people she could find. She had decimated the clip by the time she had gotten out to the squad car they were being put into. She was back to her poker face blood sprayed civilian clothes as she stood there. The rest of the team had decided to follow her to make sure everything was okay. Only Tom and Sarge have seen her in this mental place. There was a threat to her family and that meant blood would spill till every even minute fringe of the problem was dead. It was never a safe place for her mind to be and unlike Tom Sarge knew they could lose her to that dark place born and trained into her.
 
Back
Top