Returning A Favor (PM if Interested)

XxSephxX

Really Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2011
Posts
171
The young blacksmith had a council meeting today he was told that he must attend the meeting today, and he figured maybe he would. It was a beautiful sunny day outside as Luke walked the city streets of Houseman the 3rd Independent Trade City. He had been heading down towards city hall where the council meetings were being held wearing his usual attire that consisted of steel boots, blue pants, a white buttoned up shirt and a black cape. His hair which was cropped except for the long ponytail he had down his back to his waist moved slowly as he walked next to his cute little assistant. Her name was Lisa and she was a small blonde haired girl who was actually a demon and not human walking beside Luke.

As they walked down the streets a sudden burst of commotion had broken out as it seemed a fight broke out. A dispute or something of the sorts caused the blacksmiths ocean colored eyes to veer over to see what was happening. It looked like a Knight who was wearing black armor and was holding a Claymore which was a large steel blade as he spouted out something. Making a big scene in public as the Houseman Knights came to stop the male, but instead only made the situation worse. They were powerless against the knight in black armor as Luke stared with his ocean colored hues.

Lisa- "Luke! A-Aren't you going to do something?!"

She was worried as she stared over at Luke who crossed his arms in front of his chest as he sighed and shook his head.

"No...why bother its none of my business...besides we have a meeting...come on Lisa..."

Lisa sighed as she followed Luke, but suddenly hearing a woman screaming for help and the crowd gasping he turned looking over his right shoulder since his left was a fake. He saw a woman fallen on the floor trying to escape from the knight and soon his blade was about to slice her in two. Quickly he reacted and breaking through the crowd in amazing speed as the sword was about to slice her in two, but Luke was there instantly as if teleporting in front of the fallen maiden. Drawing his blade which was a katana forged from tamahagane he sliced the males sword clean through cutting it as he stood there defending the woman.

"I suggest you get out of here....before I kill you where you stand knight!"

Luke glared at the knight in black armor as he backed away frightened from what just happened which was impossible. The knight couldn't believe his sword was cut clean through by Luke's katana as he stumbled back a bit before the Houseman knights tackled and restrained him putting him under arrest. Luke slowly slid his katana back into its sheathe as the blacksmith turned and looked at the woman on the ground terrified as his left hand came out down to her. His ocean hues stared at her clearly able to see his left was fake as he spoke out to her.

"Next time run..."
 
Back
Top