Once more with feeling.

A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

Would love to be your best new bud, great pic ty for sharing ..

New fan.

You have an AMAZING body. Just the right amount of curves. Not sure what else to say... but thank you for posting them! =)

A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

I have a new girl crush:heart:

Not a newcomer, but perhaps didnt get to know you aswell as i would have liked before. Looking forward to changing that. You're gorgeous. :rose:

Oooh, what a treat! Nice to see you around. I saw an old post of yours a couple days ago and thought to myself "how much better was it when Connubium was dazzling us with pics and commentary?"

Then LO! Here you are!

Very sexy pic......:heart:

But the title of your thread beckons me back to my fav "Buffy" episode........:eek:

Any connection?:rose:

I will be looking for all your new pics! As I love the first one you posted. Very sensual and sexy!

You again? :rolleyes:

/actually squees with delight like a little schoolgirl

omwf2.jpg

wow!

you are back with a new picture thread.
great!
you made me very happy now.
soory for my crappy english though. i hope i won't bother you with that

omwf2.jpg

So happy you are back beautiful

I have a new girl crush:heart:

at least the feeling is mutual now :D

Oooh, what a treat! Nice to see you around. I saw an old post of yours a couple days ago and thought to myself "how much better was it when Connubium was dazzling us with pics and commentary?"

Then LO! Here you are!

I'm glad my presence around here was missed by such a fine gentleman such as yourself :)

You again? :rolleyes:

/actually squees with delight like a little schoolgirl

Like you didn't cream your pants, and fill with pride when you read 'best buds' and you know I meant you :rolleyes:

and Limo because he'll cry if he feels left outsies

wow!

you are back with a new picture thread.
great!
you made me very happy now.
soory for my crappy english though. i hope i won't bother you with that

Nah your English is sehr gut, I wish my German was better :D

Nah your English is sehr gut, I wish my German was better :D

oh thank you.
but i have to build easy sentences in order to write correct.

i didn't know that you speak a little german?
did you had some lessons in school?

What a photo! Not just a fantastic body, but how you've set up in the photo, very erotic.

Judging by the thread title, one imagines that you may call me Ishmael.....alternatively, get cape, wear cape...and of course fly! X

Great photo x

Welcome Back

You have just made my year !!!!!! :heart::heart:

It is wonderful seeing you back, posting on your own thread !! Thank you for coming back and sharing that beautiful body with us..... I've sure missed those wonderful pictures but I've missed the wit and wisdom of Connubium more.....

Thanks again for returning.....

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Back