The Lion's Princess (Closed for Asa)

Yes sleep.

She pulled the blanket tight around them as she felt a little chilly for some reason after all they had done.

I really wish you did not have to leave.

I really wish you did not have to leave. Nefer smiled gently and nuzzled into her as their bodies molded together. Stroking her back soothing “I won’t be gone long, only for the day then I will be back to you and can stay in this form, I won’t have to hide anymore” he said , stifling a yawn. He lay there, watching as Tikara slowly fell asleep, smiling as he caressed her cheek then he too left himself rest. The next morning, they woke and dressed in peaceful silence, stopping to share a few kisses as they bathed and Nefer shifted back to his lion form and was greeted by the guards with Kyrie and Kyrah also in animal form. Nefer stayed by Tikara’s side as they proceeded out so that she could do her daily rounds and blessings. Then Nefer and the cheetahs were guided away, Nefer nudging her with his head and licking her cheek softly i will be back tonight my Priestess don’t fear he thought to her as he padded off. As they departed the cheetahs had taken to sniffling his muzzle, their eyes twinkling as if they scented the priestess on him. Once away from the city and in suitable shelter they all shifted, the 2 women just grinning at him and had started asking him questions. Embarrassed Nefer tried to avoid the subject but they kept bugging him, begging him to tell them.

Finally, with a growl he admitted to the two women what had transpired the night before and how inept he felt about the whole thing. Kyrie and Kyrah just grinned at him, would you like to learn little lion? they beamed, and nefer swallowed, the two girls crawling towards him not only are we the pharaohs body guards, but also his concubines, nefer blinking and cocking his head he asked what they meant, then blushed harder as they explained it to him. But as he sat and thought about it, he did want to learn more about what had happened, he’d wanted to make his Priestess happy, and she did seem to enjoy what they’d done if not as hesitantly as he had been. So after a while he nodded and agreed to let them teach him, both the girls beaming at him, admitting they’d thought he was very cute and it had been some years since they’d last been with a male like them. The rest of the afternoon passing as the girls took turns and taught him everything they knew much to his delight once his shyness wore off

She went about her daily routines tending to the different temples within the structure at Karnak. Giving prayers and blessings to the travelers and locals. However she was worried about Nefer and if he was alright.

By mid-day Kyrah, Kyrie and Nefer made their way back into town, dressed in loose fitting clothing and cloaks they spent most of the day in the markets, sniffing around, tracking scents and watching people. Again, they picked up scents, and follow them, but they soon learned they were chasing their tails. They did however learn that several strangers had been through in the last few weeks, asking questions they thought were harmless about the priestess, what she did during the day and her schedule and if the animals stayed with her, or were locked away when not with her. Most people didn’t think anything of it, just seeing them as curious passersby on their way to Cairo. But the 3 shifters thought it weird someone was interested in her schedule. Finally, as the sun began to set they made their way to the Temple, and Nefer was nervous. Not only about seeing her again, he’d missed Tikara today, but he still feared for her safety, they couldn’t figure out why they wanted her of all people hurt, she did nothing but help people and preach about the gods and goddess.

They entered the temple after a brief scuffle with the guards who’d told them the temple was closed for the night, before the two cheetahs glared and flashed their hidden royal emblems proclaiming them bodyguards to the Pharaoh at which point the guards backed off bowing. They entered the temple, Nefer scenting the air, it was clean, smelling of the powders and perfumes they burned to accent the air. Heavier here in the entry way Nefer found himself snorting to try and rid the scent from his nose. Nefer smiled, able to take the time to look around now as they walk the somber halls. He studied the statues, not that he knew who or what he looked at, let alone he didn’t know how to read.

Finally he made his way to Tikara’s room and knocked genty, before cracking open the door and poking his head in smiling “I have returned my Priestess” he smiled, stepping in and closing the door, “we found more info today, apparently there is a small camp set up east, near the river down a little way, people have been coming in, asking about you and what you do during the day and when….we thought about checking it out”

She hurried over to Nefer and hugged him. She listened as he spoke snuggling close.

Yes perhaps you should investigate this camp tomorrow...

She bit her lip...
Or we're they wanting to go tonight when everyone should be sleeping?

we're they wanting to go tonight when everyone should be sleeping? he smiled soflty as he held her, “Kyrie and Kyrah are going to go alone, they didn’t think it would be wise for all three of us to leave you alone at night, and would prefer me to stay here with you, since they know how important to you I, they smelled your scent on me” he said quietly blushing, pulling away to pull off his cloak and lay it aside, and sighed, happy to be home “we spent the day around the town, checking out the markets, and following scents, sadly we couldn’t find the owners of those scents, again as we left town it just vanished, “ he frowned and growled irritated even the cheetah’s cant figure it out and they’ve been tracking longer then I ever have” he turned as he sat on the end of the bed clearly dismayed “im sorry I failed you my Priestess” he mumbled softly

Nefer... You have not failed me... Come with me... I am going to speak with Thoth... Perhaps he can shed some light on this matter for us.

She smiled walking over to him.

They could smell my scent on you?

She looked to him a little confused for a moment

Then could they explain what happened to or between us?

They could smell my scent on you? Nefer chuckled soflty “we are animals, even in this form my sense of smell is still as if I were a lion, as is my eyesight,” canting his head just slightly, causing the low light of the room to glint off his Golden eyes, that night time reflection of an animals eyes apparent in his gaze Then could they explain what happened to or between us? He blushed then, appearing embarrassed “ummm..yes ….they did….” He smiled then, hesitant “Said it was the human version of mating, Kyrie told me that they were the pharaohs……..bed slaves? Con…..concu…..something……, as well as his body guards” he looked to the floor, too embarrassed to continue for a few minutes, his hands resting in his lap “i…..i asked them about…..what., errr, we did…….they……..offered to show me……….umm……..how to please you……….better……” he looked up to her then

Last edited:
Concubines... Not surprising I guess... Best of both worlds for him lovers that are also capable of killing for him.

She noticed his almost embarrassment and moved to lift his head to look into his eyes.

Whatever it is Nefer you can tell me.

Whatever it is Nefer you can tell me. he looked up to her, blinking “They……showed me... umm…what a man and a women do……..how I could please you better.” He said, lightly wrapping his arms around her. “I don’t……….understand human custom…..they’d said it had been quiet a long time since they’d been with someone like me…” he stated turning his head to kiss her palm, nuzzling into her hand, purring at her touch, his eyes closing briefly then looked up to her then blinked, as if it just registered with him “who is….thoth??” he blinked, frowning taking Tikara’s hand into his and kissing her palm, nibbling at her fingers

The God of Knowledge... Perhaps he can give us a clue about how to better find these strangers. Or if he is less than willing then we can speak to Sekmet... I doubt she would deny one of her own lions.

She smiled to him though a little confused as to his words of been with.

Tell me more Nefer...

Nefer just blinked listening, he didn’t know any of what she said, but he’d just nodded in agreement, he was learning, but names, faces, and deitys still eluded him, if she wanted to speak to these people then he would accompany her, something new to learn. Blinking his thoughts away he refocused on her, seeing a flash of confusion in her voice as she asked Tell me more Nefer... his brows furrowed as he thought, “ummmm, whats word….the word…umm…They took me, and I took them?. Umm laid with them as a man does a women…”he frowned again “think that’s what they said…they taught me what it is they do with the pharaoh in their privacy” he looked up to her, blinking

Interesting...

She thought on this for a moment.

Do you wish to accompany me or do you require sleep now? I should be safe here in the temple at night.

Interesting... Nefer frowned some, the curious lilt to her voice, he just watched her, gauging her facial expressions which right now told him nothing. He hoped he hadn’t upset her, and really he didn’t think it was anything to worry about. But Kyrie and Kyrah had both tried to explain human behavior and understanding to him over the course of the day, but he was still too much lion to understand human thought and thinking. Do you wish to accompany me or do you require sleep now? He Blinked coming back from his inner thoughts and contemplations, looking up he blinked again, her words taking a moment before he could make his mouth work again “No, I am rested enough” he smiled “we can go when you wish, I would like to meet this Thoth, and secret?” he frowned again, he knew one of those names was wrong “seket?” his mouth moved as he tried to recall the word and sighed giving up “human speech is hard” he mutter “so many words, names and places…take me forever to figure them out” his voice was soft and he was more chiding himself for his inability to render proper speech then anything, however his face cleared and he smiled again I should be safe here in the temple at night. “the last attack my Priestess came at night, I dare not leave you vulnerable, it would pain me deep in my chest if something happened to you” his nose twitched at the admission

Then let us go speak with Thoth.

Smiling to him she held a hand out to him and walking from her Chambers she noticed there were Magi instead of the standard guard and raised a brow but dismissed it for now.

Entering the chamber she smiled seeing Thoth and his replicas walking around.

Dismiss your mirrors if you please Thoth... I require council with you.

A wave of his hand and a toss of the strange food he was studying as he turned.

I am honestly surprised it has taken this long Priestess. Surely even the Cheetahs should have thought to suggest this meeting when they were unable to notice the magics being used against their detections.

Be that as it may I am here now so what can you tell Nefer and Myself of this Magic being used against them?

Thoth tilted his head studying Nefer for a moment.

You are far too impatient perhaps you should begin training with me. As for the Magic sacred priestess... It is the same as what left you in the desert as an infant alive and well while nothing was around you at all... But why? Be careful at your next counsel with the other Gods...

Turning back to his fruit.

Well go on I will not give you all the answers your mortal brains would melt.

Nefer’s nose twitched as they entered the grand chamber, his eyes opening wide as he looked around. Following Tikara, more than once his eyes falling to her ass before he pulled them away to look around once more, they approached three figures. Nefer cocking his head as Tikara spoke and then suddenly two of them were just gone, causing Nefer to jerk and hiss in surprise looking around I am honestly surprised it has taken this long Priestess. Surely even the Cheetahs should have thought to suggest this meeting when they were unable to notice the magics being used against their detections. That brought Nefer’s head around, “magic?” he thought to himself before he found himself under the gaze of the man, a gaze that had his hackles raising and his lip curling slightly to show fang as he growled briefly You are far too impatient Nefer snorted at that, then quickly hid it and the smile he had behind a cough and he could feel Tikara’s gaze narrow on him before returning to Thoth and he listened to what the…..man?.....god?....had to say. Unsure of what he spoke about, her being left in the desert. Feeling that they had been dismissed he blinked, inhaling as he scented the air, scented the male before them. Shaking his head and snorting he turned away and followed his Priestess out of the chamber “well that was…………less then unhelpful?” his voice lilting to make it a question, “what did he speak of?” he inquired

She sighed and looked at him explaining her past being found as a near newborn infant in the desert with no signs of life or death around her.

I will wait here go get the cheetahs they should know of the magic Thoth spoke of.

She motioned to one of the Magi who walked over and spoke with her as she learned that one of the family's leaders was in fact present there at Karnak as he said he would be needed he was certain of it and he could summon the other heads of the families.

Nefer stroked her back as he held her while she spoke of her past, growing sad at the circumstances around her birth and subsequent abandonment he nodded in understanding, admitting to her his earliest memories of being caged, no memory of where he had been born either, his pride, anything, just being trained, and forced to do things, realizing he was able to understand everything said, any language, but without help he had a hard time discerning scents and the scent owners, and had grown up caged and abused. They fell into silence as Tikara gave instructions to one of the Magi? Mage? He’d forgotten their title already. I will wait here, go get the cheetahs, they should know of the magic Thoth spoke of. Nefer cocked his head to one side, blinking, then smiled, sniffing the air he turned his head, taking in a breath he gave a barely audible grunt, deep and resonating, then grunted again. Smiling as he cocked his head, within minutes the two ladys came walking around the cornor and smirked as they approached, bowing to Tikara “Priestess” they said in unison “you require us?”

Thoth claims that the magic that is masking your ability to follow those mystery people is the same as to what made me alone in the desert as an infant. I do not know if that will help you but at least it is something I hope.

She nodded to them.

Thoth claims that the magic that is masking your ability to follow those mystery people is the same as to what made me alone in the desert as an infant. Both cheetahs cocked their heads as they looked at each, as if speaking privately, although no words were exchanged, finally Kyrie looked to Nefer and the priestess “Shielding spell, now why didn’t we realize that sooner” she muttered and sighed “very old spell, one of the few that’s harder to detect, out in the open air like that any scent or trace of who may have cast it is nigh impossible to find, but not totally impossible…” Kyrah perked up “if we know to look for it now we should be able to trace the magical currents, but if it is a shielding spell it means a sorcerer, or a priest is behind it.” Kyrah’s face fell slightly “we are sorry we did not realize this sooner our Priestess” they bowed again Nefer merely just listened, none of this making sense to him and he couldn’t hide the sigh of irritation at himself for not understanding anything.

Kyrie just patted him on the shoulder “there is much you need to learn yet Nefer, it will take time, you only just mastered your magic to be able to change, “ smiling briefly they turned to Tikara “tonight we will hunt and track, now that we know what to look for, we will leave your lion with you to rest, if we find something and it turns into a magic fight he is not ready, we will not risk your happiness our Priestess”

She nodded to them with a smile.

Speak with the Magi... Perhaps they can assist... Or perhaps one of Sekmets priests can help you.

She curled closer to Nefer...

Rest does sound good.

Speak with the Magi... Perhaps they can assist... Or perhaps one of Sekmets priests can help you. Kyrie and Kyrah bowed, “as you command Priestess” they said in unison and straightened, flashing Nefer a smile then turned and strode off, only the rustle of their robes the only sound they made as they rounded the corner and headed off to do as told. Nefer glanced out the window, noting the moon was high in the sky, it was a clear night and it allowed clear sight across the small city. Turning he smiled, reaching out to cup Tikara’s cheek “you look weary my Priestess, “ Nefer spoke softly “and you haven’t been sleeping well, I feel you moving at night, are you having bad dreams?” he asked, his thumb stroking over her lip absentmindedly before he let his hand fall to her waste as he stepped into her, cradling her into him, there in the middle of the hall, wishing he could soothe her worries, but he had faith Kyrie and Kyrah would locate the trouble makers, or at least track the scent to its owner, they’d take care of this problem for her because she deserved to be happy and safe, he stroked her back as he just held her

Honestly I don't remember... Perhaps just so much on my mind tending to a temple as massive as this.

She curled against him.

I would hate to see anything happen to this temple so powerful so much energy and the God's favor it so.

Honestly I don't remember... Perhaps just so much on my mind tending to a temple as massive as this. Nefer nodded as they walked back to their room. Closing the door behind them his hands moved to her shoulders, guilding her to the bed he sat her down then crawled around behind her kneeling. His hands returning to her shoulders, he began to rub them gently, adding a firm yet gentle pressure to his touch, he could feel her muscles, how tense her shoulders where, he leaned down and kissed her neck and purred, rubbing his cheek against her as he turned this thumbs over her collar bone. I would hate to see anything happen to this temple so powerful so much energy and the God's favor it so. “I wont let that happen Tikara” he stated gently “I too can feel it, perhaps its being part animal, but I sense the otherworldly power that resides here, the people in this city are good people, I have learned that with your help,” he stated “I owe my life to you, I would gladly give it, and everything I am for you” he vowed. Kissing her neck again and purring as he scented her

Her head tilting slightly leaving more of her neck to his nuzzles as she smiled eyes closing enjoying the massage but just wanting to pull him close and hug and hold him.

Back