For The Love of Feet.

Icy1

Wandering through.
A little place to post and enjoy pictures of ampics ladies feet.
Hopefully some other ladies will join in.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10

attachment.php

Never understood the whole foot fetish thing but amazing pic and mind turning that camera 180 degrees?:D

Never understood the whole foot fetish thing but amazing pic and mind turning that camera 180 degrees?:D

Lol. Well thanks for popping in anyway and I'm glad you like the pic. Even if it's taken from the wrong angle. 😀

Toes lead to feet, feet to ankles, ankles to calves, calves to knees, knees to thighs, thighs to the promised land!! Luck and suck my way up, and don't stop till you are satisfied!

Damn! this probably the best news I've heard since I've joined Lit :D
wow! this is just wonderful! how could it be more perfect? an exclusive thread from one of the prettiest women of Ampic! am I awake?! :rolleyes::D
and what a pretty first post. always loved the harmony between red color (of your clothes or nails) and your stunning white skin. extremely sexy!
and just look at that position. you really know how to pose when you're taking a pic. love how you're showing off that perfect wrinkled arch in the most perfect way. love your pretty heels and it arouses me to the max the way you place 3 toes of your left foot on your right heel right at the center of picture to show off them and absorb the attention they deserve.
your beautiful feet look sexier than ever dear Icy. thank you so much both for this thread and this stunning shot :kiss::rose::heart:

Life is good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2
Toes lead to feet, feet to ankles, ankles to calves, calves to knees, knees to thighs, thighs to the promised land!! Luck and suck my way up, and don't stop till you are satisfied!

The foot bone is connected to the fanny bone. lol 😉

Damn! this probably the best news I've heard since I've joined Lit :D
wow! this is just wonderful! how could it be more perfect? an exclusive thread from one of the prettiest women of Ampic! am I awake?! :rolleyes::D
and what a pretty first post. always loved the harmony between red color (of your clothes or nails) and your stunning white skin. extremely sexy!
and just look at that position. you really know how to pose when you're taking a pic. love how you're showing off that perfect wrinkled arch in the most perfect way. love your pretty heels and it arouses me to the max the way you place 3 toes of your left foot on your right heel right at the center of picture to show off them and absorb the attention they deserve.
your beautiful feet look sexier than ever dear Icy. thank you so much both for this thread and this stunning shot :kiss::rose::heart:

Thanks for your enthusiasm redder. 😘

Life is good!

Sure looks it.

Lovely pictures ladies. Have a terrific Tuesday

Thanks for dropping in. Enjoy your Tuesday.

Very Nice Idea for a Thread...Enjoy...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 6
Normally I am not a foot person. But the fact that these feet are attached to Icy makes my thoughts head up those legs to what I really want. I guess it's a starting place for me, the finish is just 2 long legs away.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm really not a foot guy...but those red lace panties around the ankles creates a very erotic image.:devil: Nice work!!

attachment.php

Sexy toes. I've always wanted a woman to give me a foot job and blow all over her feet! Any ladies into that?

Normally I am not a foot person. But the fact that these feet are attached to Icy makes my thoughts head up those legs to what I really want. I guess it's a starting place for me, the finish is just 2 long legs away.

Oh I wish they were long. Lol

I'm really not a foot guy...but those red lace panties around the ankles creates a very erotic image.:devil: Nice work!!

Thank you. I do try to create an image that will hold appeal for others and not just foot fans.

Sexy toes. I've always wanted a woman to give me a foot job and blow all over her feet! Any ladies into that?

Thank you. I'm sure there's a few out there.

More red lace.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0578.jpg
    IMG_0578.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

attachment.php

Life is good!

Very Nice Idea for a Thread...Enjoy...

attachment.php

More red lace.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm another who does not usually thrill to a woman's feet, but use them to frame a view of a sandy beach, or drape fallen panties or nighties around them, and I can finish a lovely picture in my mind.:rose:

Just one foot against the summer sky!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
In the freezing waters of Lake Superior! Brrrrrrrr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
More red lace.

attachment.php

attachment.php

oh dear Icy. this place in now officially my new temple of lust! you have no idea how much pleasure I receive when I come here and see a new photo. your perfect stunning feet or other pretty ladies.
this new set is on fire. I'm addicted to watching them and can't take my eyes away from them. with each new shot I notice how much they are more beautiful than I always thought. your sexy red toes and arches are just killer and your soft perfect heels remind of a a warm fresh unsliced bread loaf. so delicious and desirable.
thank you so much for all these! thank you! :kiss::rose::heart:

Thank you Icy for the start of what I hope will be an incredible thread! Your pics are beautiful, so are your feet! Love the others on here too, just hope it keeps going!

Normally I am not a foot person. But the fact that these feet are attached to Icy makes my thoughts head up those legs to what I really want. I guess it's a starting place for me, the finish is just 2 not so long legs away (better ? lol)

More red lace.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm another who does not usually thrill to a woman's feet, but use them to frame a view of a sandy beach, or drape fallen panties or nighties around them, and I can finish a lovely picture in my mind.:rose:

Thanks Glendale for dropping in even though it's not your thing. 😘

oh dear Icy. this place in now officially my new temple of lust! you have no idea how much pleasure I receive when I come here and see a new photo. your perfect stunning feet or other pretty ladies.
this new set is on fire. I'm addicted to watching them and can't take my eyes away from them. with each new shot I notice how much they are more beautiful than I always thought. your sexy red toes and arches are just killer and your soft perfect heels remind of a a warm fresh unsliced bread loaf. so delicious and desirable.
thank you so much for all these! thank you! :kiss::rose::heart:

If only I'd have known, I could have called the thread "Redder's Temple of Lust" 😆

Lovely feet! and I love the positioning of the legs :)

Thank you. 😊

Those toes look soooooo suckable

Well technically they're all suckable, some may just appeal more than others. Lol😉

Thank you Icy for the start of what I hope will be an incredible thread! Your pics are beautiful, so are your feet! Love the others on here too, just hope it keeps going!

You're welcome. And thank you.
The keeping going I can't guarantee, enjoy while it lasts is my suggestion.

Normally I am not a foot person. But the fact that these feet are attached to Icy makes my thoughts head up those legs to what I really want. I guess it's a starting place for me, the finish is just 2 not so long legs away (better ? lol)

Hahaha. Dejavu?
Definitely a more accurate description. 😊

I think I am starting to see the reasoning behind this kink well at least my own version of it. Great pics as always Icy and love the toe ring:rose:

Thanks and I'm glad you're enjoying your version.

Back