Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Progress

Professor Edgeways, panted. The empress was even more excited being probed.
He remembered, when he had first begun teaching. She had used him as a test subject, drugging his drink. The goddess had kissed him. He had mistaken maternal affection for love. Yet ten minutes in her presence meant more than a lifetime with any other females.
 
"How about an electronic 'moat' at the perimeter fence?" Deputy Mary Green suggested as a way to improve the estate's security. "We could set up the sort of motion activated cameras that hunters and scientists use to track game. They would activate if anyone came over he fence, and set off an alarm that would go straight to our phones. The cameras would all face outward to ensure guest privacy. Unless, of course, some guests wanted to be caught on camera. Then they could just make love against the fence."

Ian noticed the devilish smile gracing Mary's face at the final suggestion. He chuckled. "Interesting point, that, Mary... Is there someone you have in mind for a staring role on the video?"
 
Lost in whatever thoughts and mixture of emotions contorted her face, both clenched fists gripping in front of her the handle of the ice bucket containing the wine bottle, Alysa did not notice as Michele stepped up and gently laid her hand on her new lover's shoulder. Michele frowned when Alysa's body shuddered at the unexpected touch.

"Josephine won't let me hold your hand forever," Michele warned in a whisper. "Besides, it's improper to keep nobility waiting. You should have entered already. Fortunately, our Mistress remains occupied with business matters downstairs, so I can join you this time... assuming, of course, that Prince Carl Gustav wants me to remain."

Knowing the Prince's preferences when expecting female company, Michele knocked, then immediately opened the door. She led the way, to demonstrate proper etiquette. Taking three steps into the room, Michele curtsied as if she faced a Renaissance king.

"Greetings, Your Highness," she intoned, her head still slightly bowed and eyes cast to the floor. "I accompany, by your permission, the woman Alysa, whose presence you requested."
 
Last edited:
Malcolm was also curious to hear the lady cop's answer about who she wanted to be up against the fence with.
 
Impassioned Testimony



“Oh God!” Josephine groaned.


The sight
of Maurice’s large, brown member growing in Karen’s mouth added a visual aesthetic to the physical stimulation of
his fingers in her womanhood
, enhanced by
Dawn’s fondling of her breasts
. She allowed herself to surrender to this sensual melange. She gasped, then her whole body shuddered as she sighed. “Oh God... I’m coming!”


 
Last edited:
Carl looked up as he heard the knock on the door but was surprised when it was Michele that stepped inside. He kept that hidden as she followed protocol and advanced just three steps inside and curtsied to him before announcing, "Greetings, Your Highness," she intoned, her head still slightly bowed and eyes cast to the floor. "I accompany, by your permission, the woman Alysa, whose presence you requested."

Again he had to keep the surprise from his face. Michele wasn't normally this formal, but perhaps sh was just trying to stress the rules, or perhaps the situation to Alysa. Well he would play along.

"Of course you are allowed to accompany her Michele. Indeed I would consider it a favor if you would stay and witness this meeting, just so no mistakes about it will come up later," he smiled.

He was about to gesture the poor girl in when he realized he had not given her permission to raise her eyes. "Now please leave all formalities at the door. I believe we have known each other long enough to do away with them. We have certainly done things to each other that would at least let you talk to me in a friendly way," he chuckled. "Now come in and bring Alysa with you, for although I requested her presence I believe it is she who wants to see me."

Sitting back in his chair he waited to find out what this was all about.
 
"Is there someone you have in mind for a staring role on the video?" Ian asked Mary when she suggested setting up security cameras in a way that would only compromise guest privacy if the guests actively sought to expose themselves to the system.

"Well, I already know Malcolm's worthy of an Oscar," Mary chuckled, blushing slightly at the memory of making love with him before lunch. She then looked into Ian's eyes and spoke with a deep, husky voice. "It's you I've...."

Mary stopped suddenly, remembering her promise to Ian's niece Karen that she, Karen, would receive the boon of the deal they'd made earlier with Ian. She wondered if Ian had manipulated the conversation in this direction just to get Mary to fulfill that bargain before Karen could claim the prize. With some regret, Mary sighed and cleared her throat. "Well, that's all just hypothetical now. Do you think Josephine would allow us to set up perimeter surveillance like that?"
 
"It's you I've...." Mary began suggestively, peering passionately into Ian's eyes. Then she stopped, blinked, and her voice became cold and neutral. "Well, that's all just hypothetical now. Do you think Josephine would allow us to set up perimeter surveillance like that?"

Ian opened his mouth, and just as quickly closed it again. Confused by her sudden shift of attitude, he simply said, "I'll ask her later."

He paused for a moment, making sure he remembered correctly the events in the wine cellar with Mary, as well as his niece Karen, before lunch. He had promised to make love to one of them this afternoon. In reality, he did not want to ever repeat the previous night's tryst with Karen, and he had always found Mary quite attractive. He had intended from the first to fulfill the obligation with her. He had thought that Mary's intent as well, until a moment ago. He wanted to remind her.

"In the meantime," he began carefully. "If Malcolm will excuse us, perhaps you and I could go somewhere private to... um... complete the discussion we had downstairs earlier."
 
"Oh God" Josephine moaned. "I’m coming!"

Dawn fiercely pinched Josephine's nipples between her fingertips, knowing how his would intensify the pleasure now shaking her employer's luscious body.
 
Maurice's organ had grown in Karen's mouth, even more as his fingers made Josephine come. Of the few penises Karen had known, his was definitely the largest, but Karen lacked any reference to know the norm. In any case, she could no longer take more than a third of it in her mouth. Wrapping her soft hand around its shaft, she stroked it as she began to circle its engorged head with her slick wet tongue.
 
"Not yet so fast lady" Maurice turned to look at Josephine as she shivered in her seat, nearing climax. he knew as much as he enjoyed Karen's impromptu oral demonstration , he'd have to take over and give her what she needed."I want you to see the girl you raised like a daughter take punishment, be my plaything." and what seemed like a fluid all-at-once maneuver, He'd casually removed his well polished Ebony tower from Karen's yearning maw , and then arm found her trim waist, he managed to pull the girl ontop of him with some ease, no doubt find what he needed, he aligned his swollen girthy tip with Karen's naked rare.

He began to enter her deep and hard from that unorthodox position, the reverse cowgirl they called it, both Josephine and Dawn could make out every inch of his thick phallus part their beautiful golden heir. The way he handled her, though slow and measured at first, was like a girl bucking against a bull when he got into his rhythm.
 
"Oh... Fuck! Yes...." Karen sighed salaciously as Maurice's long, thick shaft slid up into her already wet and willing womanhood. She leaned forward to kiss Josephine. This caused Maurice's stiff organ to press sensuously into the back wall of Karen's hot and slick vagina. Karen moaned into Josephine's mouth as her tongue entered it.
 
Testi-moan-y



Josephine, left unsated by the modest climax Maurice’s fingers had provided, greedily accepted Karen’s aggressive French kiss, appreciating the deep moan Karen uttered as she rode Maurice’s large erection. Josephine had long recognized the girl’s pent up sexual energy, kept in tight control, at least around Dominion Manor, until coming of age the night before. She found little surprise in how, now 18, Karen sought all the carnal pleasure her sex and station had to offer.

Dawn continued to fondle Josephine’s nipples from behind. In natural imitation, Josephine reached up, took Karen’s pert breasts in her hands, and softly caressed them. Their satin warmth on her palms now made Josephine moan with desire.


 
Dawn smiled lustfully, and a bit enviously, watching Karen riding Maurice in the "reverse cowgirl" position while Josephine kissed her and fondled her breasts. Dawn slipped her hands off Josephine's boobs, moving around with the intention of giving her employer oral sex. Unfortunately, having positioned her chair to enjoy Maurice's earlier manual stimulations, and now to neck with Karen, Josephine had it too close to the desk for Dawn to get down between her legs. Instead, Dawn knelt next to Josephine (not an uncommon place for her) and reached in to start petting Josephine's already sodden womanhood. Soon, she had two fingers inside of her, while rubbing her clitoris with the side of her thumb.
 
"If Malcolm will excuse us," Ian suggested to Mary. "Perhaps you and I could go somewhere private to... um... complete the discussion we had downstairs earlier."

Mary knew Ian referred to the deal he had made with Karen and her before lunch. Under it, he had promised to make love to just one of them this afternoon. As much as the idea of making love with the handsome Englishman appealed to her, she had promised Karen to leave him to her.

"I think Karen and Josephine's security is too important to postpone," Mary replied. "Perhaps it would be better if we spent the afternoon walking the perimeter, looking for vulnerabilities. Wouldn't you agree Malcolm?"
 
Malcolm wasn't really sure what was going on, but he figured something was. "Oh no, feel free. There is truly nothing that can be decided today anyway. A good plan will take a few days, Rome wasn't built in a day and all that." He motioned that they could leave. "Truly if Ian wishes to discuss something with you, I'm sure it is quite important."
 
Amici Curiae



Dawn knelt next to Josephine’s chair, not an uncommon position for most of Josephine’s employees. She then reached in to start petting Josephine’s already sodden womanhood. Josephine gasped when Dawn slipped two fingers inside of her, while rubbing her clitoris with the side of her thumb. Josephine’s tongue went wild inside Karen’s mouth while she clutched and kneaded her niece’s firm breasts.


 
Hope

Professor edgeways gasped. He never remembered fully just how much the goddess give off a scent, and orgasmed at will. She nodded as he crept forward, panting and moaning while she was ministered to by her beloved.
 
Karen noticed Dawn move around and kneel at the side of Josephine's chair. Then Josephine gasped into Karen's mouth. Josephine’s tongue went wild in there. She clutched and kneaded Karen's firm breasts.

Karen groaned and broke their kiss. With Maurice's large erection deep inside of her, and Josephine's hand roughly fondling her stiff nipples, she felt almost overwhelmed. She rested her forehead on Josephine's left shoulder and groaned. "I think I'm 'bout to come!"
 
It had taken Chrissy longer than expected to find all the ingredients for the French feast she planned. Her concern turned to a panicked determination when she received a text from Lacy Monroe, the Fine Food magazine food critic Josephine had given Chrissy permission to host this coming week. Ms. Monroe indicated she had completed her work in Chicago ahead of schedule and wanted to get out of the hot city. She said she had already arrived in Lake Geneva and needed to know if she should seek a hotel, of if she could begin her stay at Dominion Manor earlier than originally arranged.

Chrissy had tried to reach Josephine, but she hadn’t answered her direct line. The butler, Tim Koo, had answered the house phone, and told Chrissy Josephine had a guest and could not come to the phone. Chrissy knew what that probably meant, and so that she did not dare disturb her employer at that time.

Not wanting to start out on a bad foot with the food critic, Chrissy had taken it on herself to give Ms. Monroe permission to go directly to the estate. If she had overstepped her bounds by this, she would simply have to succumb to Josephine’s wrath. In truth, Chrissy ultimately found more gratification than pain when Josephine punished her.

Once she had backed into the garage on the kitchen side of the mansion, she got out and opened the rear hatch on her Cooper Mini. Bundling groceries in her arms, she went inside and called out for assistance to finish unloading her car.

“Ian! Gus! Tim! Are any of you guys around?”
 
"Ian!" the groundskeeper looked up when he heard a familiar voice call his name. "Gus! Tim! Are any of you guys around?"

"Excuse me," Ian said to Mary and Malcolm as he stood up. Not wanting to shout from the dining room, he followed the source of the call into the kitchen. There he found the manor chef, Christine Schuster, letting a pile of groceries spill from her arms onto the counter.

"I assume there's more," Ian said as he went out the open door to the garage. The rear hatch of the chef's Cooper Mini stood open. Ian encircleds several sacks in his arms and carried them inside.

"I'm looking forward to the feast!" he declared.
 
Corroborating Witnesses



Karen groaned and broke their kiss. She rested her forehead on Josephine’s left shoulder and groaned. “I think I’m ‘bout to come!”

“That’s okay!” Josephine gasped as she clutched Karen’s breasts as Maurice made love to her on Josephine’s desk. Meanwhile, Dawn, kneeling next to her chair, stimulated Josephine’s vagina and clitoris with her fingers. Josephine sighed loudly. “That... That’s okay.... Me too!”


 
"That... That’s okay!" Josephine gasped and clutched Karen's breasts after the latter signaled her impending orgasm. "Me too!"

That did it. With Maurice's large erection deep inside of her, and Josephine's fingers roughly fondling her stiff nipples, Karen's whole body started to tremble as warm ecstasy exploded in her loins. With her forehead still resting on Josephine's shoulder, she cried out.

"Oh my God! I... I'm coming!"
 
"Now, come in and bring Alysa with you," Prince Carl commanded. "For although I requested her presence, I believe it is she who wants to see me."

Michele turned back toward the door, where her new lover still hesitated. She held out her hand.

"C`mon, my Love," Michele said. "I'll be here."
 
Lacy Monroe

A food critic for Fine Food Magazine based out of New Orleans, a young pretty bi sexual long haired brunette, 26 years of age.

Lacy Monroe didn't know what to expect as she pulled her rental car up to the gate. Thank God for GPS or she would have been lost way out here in the country. She was a city girl, born and bred, although this place was supposed to be like a exclusive resort although strictly private. Lacy was here to interview talented Christine Schuster, a renowned female chef, formally famous for her culinary arts. The place was not visable from the road.

The young critic checked her face in the mirror as she pushed her glasses back on her nose. She really didn't need glasses but they made her appear more bookish and helped downplay her beauty, but they only accented her big deep brown eyes. Lacy wanted to be known for her brain rather than her looks.

She pressed the button on the intercom.


" Yes may I help you ? "

" Why yes, Lacy Monroe from Fine Food Magazine here to interview a Christine Shuster. I believe she is expecting me. "

After almost a full minute the gate opened and she drove up the driveway. Once the estate came into view Lacy couldn't help to be dazzled by the place, even after growing up in old southern restored plantation mansion outside New Orleans. She had a feeling this was going to be very interesting for some reason...

Lacy exited the vehical and adjusted her black stockings underneath her black pencil skirt. She wore a white silk button down ruffled shirt which was professional enough despite her black heels. Deciding to leave her bags and her precious laptop in the truck, she approached the doors and rang the doorbell...
 
Back
Top