Rhapsody's photos

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.

tumblr_mtm7h35ydA1sow60jo1_1280.jpg

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.

tumblr_mtm7h35ydA1sow60jo1_1280.jpg

so cute..
have similar picture of my cat laying on the bottom shelf of the frig.. he had just come in from outside and Babygirl was doing the stare into the abyss thing.. so he climbed into the coolness.. :)

You're pretty dang good at what you do with a camera!

Continuing that thought...What else are you good at? People in search of knowledge (inquiring minds) wish to know.

You're pretty dang good at what you do with a camera!

Continuing that thought...What else are you good at? People in search of knowledge (inquiring minds) wish to know.

Well, I am a good teacher, I am good at singing, I am a good person. That is about it.

All those things makes you more gooder!

SHIVVVVVVER...did you say more gooder???? I am dying now. A very slow and painful grammar death:eek:

Here is punctuation practice for you.

Woman without her man in nothing. Insert commas. Let see what you come up with.

Quite! Everyone knows you're the bestest. :D

Punctuation saves lives, as in "Let's eat, grandma" not "Let's eat grandma" :eek:

I would rather snuggle then fuck....man, you forgot a comma!

Woman without her man is nothing. I use this in class to prove how important punctuation is.

Woman, without her man, is nothing. Or
Woman, without her, man is nothing.

Funny how one comma can change a comment 180 degrees.

I would rather snuggle then fuck....man, you forgot a comma!

Woman without her man is nothing. I use this in class to prove how important punctuation is.

Woman, without her man, is nothing. Or
Woman, without her, man is nothing.

Funny how one comma can change a comment 180 degrees.

Indeed! I can never understand why Victor Borge's Phonetic Pronunciation didn't catch on. :D

Nope just leaned and shot upward.

Darn, now you have spoilt my image of you stretched out amongst the fallen leaves. :D

Back