An exchange student in the US

teasingSophie

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Posts
874
CLOSED THREAD


Hello, my name is Noriko and I'm 22 years old. I live in japan and in the course of my english litterature studies, I have to do this semester in exchange in an american university. The whole thing is well organized and they found me a nice american family to welcome me in their house, not far from the university.

On the day of my departure, I put on a nice choice of clothes, tight black pants with a simple white tank top that clinged to my frail and skinny body, and I went to the plane. The flight was long but fine. I spent my time on my Nintendo DS (yes, I'm a great fan of video games and I even do some Chun-Li cosplay on occasions) before landing. As I came into the busy airport hall, I looked around for a sign with my name and the symbol of the university, pushing my luggage.
 
Last edited:
I parked my car on the fifth level of the airport's parking lounge and got out, taking my Whittaker University 'WELCOME NORIKO' sign with me.

My father taught at the university and often volunteered the spare room to visiting students from abroad -last semester, a gloomy Swedish graduate writing his thesis on Melville, in between fits of brooding Nordic melancholy. Visiting students could be an eccentric bunch. I mostly stayed out of their way. I'm only staying with my family for a few months before moving to New York to become an indie rock god (at least, this is the plan).

I do have the looks -hard, cut body; straight and smooth dark hair and intense blue eyes. I dress down most of the time -jeans and a worn denim jacket. And of course I think I have an idea what to expect as I cross the white expanse of the concourse, my eyes scanning the passengers streaming in through the arrivals gates. Then I see her, her eyes brightening at the sight of the cardboard sign in my hand.

Jesus fuck. For a moment, I felt winded. Noriko was delicate, fragile and by far the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. From the smooth perfection of her
features, ivory lightly touched with just a hint of a rosy blush, to her smooth dark hair and the enticing curves of her figure, hugged by a snugly fitting outfit of black pants and white tanktop, I'd never desired anyone so much in my life.

I had to remind myself that I had a girlfriend.

I'd composed myself by the time she approached.

"Hi, Noriko. Welcome to the USA. I'm Tyler."
 
here it was. I recalled that they were sending me the son of the family because both aprents were busy at the moment of my arrival. Tyler was his name if I was right. he seemed nice, althgouhg older and taller than on the pictures of the family I had received through email.
I walked towards him with my heavy-loaded trolley. There I made a little bending of my body in salutation before offering my hand to shake, mixing the two traditions. I smiled at him, blushing a bit.

"Nice to meet you Tyler. And thank you for your warm welcome. I already thank you for acceptnig me in your house and I hope I won't bother you too much."
 
Noriko bowed as she came near, inadvertantly giving me a delicious glimpse of her breasts, pressed together by the fine white material of her top. A faint, alluring blush tinted her cheeks as we shook hands, only adding to her appeal. I had to figure she wasn't used to male company. Her shy glances suggested as much, although something about the way she moved suggested that the right man could bring a little animal out in her...

I cleared my head, reminded myself again I had a girlfriend.

"Not at all. It'll be a pleasure having you here, Noriko. Won't you come with me?"

I indicated the way to the parking lot.
 
I followed him, walking besdies him. I was taking time to look around. I had to take the habit of the accent, but I was happy to see that I could understand almost anything. I tried my best to be polite and smiling with him. He was one of my hosts after all. I asked him a ton of questions about the town, the area, the university and so on, and it seemed that it was so much that Tyler didn't know exactly where to start.
He was gentle, puting my stuff in the trunk of his car, something larger than anything I've seen in the streets of my town. In Japan we're much more clustered and living in tighter spaces. I moved the conversation to him his life, his studies, his projects...
 
I was grateful for the distraction of the drive ahead. I wasn't sure how long my sidelong glances at Noriko could remain discreet. I wasn't normally a lech like this -there was just something about this shy yet self-possessed Asian beauty.

She was asking about me, her cute, rippling accent itself a joy to listen to.

"Not much to tell, really. I grew up around here and studied at the university but I'm moving away at the end of the summer. My girlfriend and I are getting an apartment in New York."

I was proud for being able to force myself to refer to Anna. I wondered if Noriko had a boyfriend.

"What about yourself? What made you want to study here?"
 
"Not much to tell, really. I grew up around here and studied at the university but I'm moving away at the end of the summer. My girlfriend and I are getting an apartment in New York."

"Oh really? Is there something waiting for you in New-York? Any job or anything? "

"What about yourself? What made you want to study here?"

"Well, you see I study English Litterature. And so I have to make a semester in an English-speaking country university. This one was on the top of the exchange list and seemed nice. And your family had a room available for me, so I end up in here...."
Looking around as we were moving along the streets.
"But I'm happy about this, the place seems nice."
I turned to look at him
"So what could you tell me about your family...?"
 
"Well," I said, "The idea is that I'll make a record with my band."

I shrugged.

"I know every other kid thinks their garage band is gonna be big. I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

I considered Noriko's question about my family.

"My sister's in Australia at the moment, so you're taking over her room. It's right next to mine."

Something that had been inconvenient in the past. Anna's pretty noisy in bed and my sister Joan used to tease me about it nonstop. I'd have to remind Anna to keep her voice down while Noriko was staying, although that wasn't always possible in the heights of passion.

"My father teaches at the university; my mom's a doctor. What about your family, Noriko? Do you have a boyfriend back home?", I added in a bantering tone.

Truth was, I kinda wanted to see her blush again.
 
I listened to himm trying to grab every single bit of information about the family. He was nice and gentle, speaking gently to me and being very warm and charming. I was very happy with the way I had been welcomed.
I giggle at his question... and I think I blushed a bit.

- Oh No Tyler, I don't have time for a boyfriend. Those studies take too much time. And I really have to succeed for my family and all they invested in them. The fun will be for later when I'll have a job and I'll be settled.

She turned towards him again, smiling.

- So you play in a band? Which instrument? Would you play for me? I love to listen to music. As for myself, im kind of a good player at Guitar Hero, but I never tried real instruments.
 
Something about the way Noriko giggled shyly and blushed when I asked about a boyfriend was irresistibly cute. That and the wistful way she spoke about her fun having to be postponed until after her studies convinced me all the more that the lucky man who got this shy, demure Japanese girl in the sack would discover something wild, wanton and unrestrained. When all the energy she put into her studies was focused on pleasing a man...

I snapped back to reality at her question.

"I play guitar. And I'd love to play for you some time, Noriko. Maybe I could teach you a little as well. Guitar Hero? Are you into video games?"
 
- You really would teach me? I don't know if I'd be good enough anyway.

This was very nice from him to offer, I've always thought about what it could be to play a real instrument.

- Yea, I'm kind of what some people call a geekette sometimes.

I giggled, because this was often negatively seen. I pulled my DS out of my bag.

- this was companion for all the long flight.
 
I laughed, finding Noriko all the more cute and attractive. I had to admit to myself that I was now deliberately trying to come up with ways to see that adorable blush and hear that breathy, silvery giggle.

"Well, you'll get no judgement here. In fact, when you do start looking for a boyfriend, you'll have to fight off the boys who'd want a hottie who plays videogames like you."


I pulled up the drive outside our house, a beautifully preserved old colonial house in one of the quiet, leafy backwaters of this college town. I was glad that this was the first experience Noriko would have of the USA -it was a lovely old house rather than the soulless brick McMansions appearing everywhere, buildings that would just confirm the worst American stereotypes. Our house was set in half an acre of wooded, shady gardens and looked out over a stunning view of forest -although just then, my attention was drawn to the stunning view Noriko herself presented.

I went around and lifted her luggage from the trunk.

"Come with me. I'll show to your room and you can relax a bit, maybe sleep off the jet lag or take a shower. My parents will be back for dinner."
 
I blushed even more at his use of the word "hottie". I had never thought of myself as a "hottie" in fact. That was embarassing. if he was thinking that about me... Oh well, that was not good. I looked outside of the window as we arrived to their house. They had such a lovely house, large and with a very large property around. Nothing like the compact flat I was used to.

As Tyler was taking my stuff from the trunk, I moved out of the car, breathing the fresh air. I helped him as I had more luggage than one can take at once and we moved to the door. I catched his eyes on me and although there was nothing straneg in his gaze, I remebered his word "hottie". He opened the door, I thanked him in alow voice, not sure about how to act anymore after this. And I followe dhim in.
He was still gentle, as if he had said nothing strange. And he showed me the house, the backyard, and my room where I was happy to be. After we put my luggage down, i turned ot him...
"I'd gladly take a shower, as you proposed..."
 
Noriko was quieter and more subdued as I showed her around the impressive old house. She kept her soft dark eyes demurely lowered and a flush infused her angelic face. Her tight black pants fit her round, sweet ass like a second skin while the perky, supple spheres of her breasts jiggled and strained against her top.

Her room was next to mine, in the north wing. It was a large room, furnished with heavy old oak furniture and a few bright paintings on the walls, spots of colour in a dimly lit room. I laid my share of Noriko's luggage by the bed and nodded at her request.

"Of course. The shower is just down the hall, on the left. I'll be in my room next door if you need me."


I pushed open the door to my room.

"Hey, handsome."

My girlfriend Anna was lying on the bed, dressed only in an over-sized T-shirt and her panties. She was grinning wickedly at me, a sparkle in her deep blue eyes.
 
I thanked him for everything and then he walked out. i closed the door and felt sighing on the bed. it took me a moment to think about it all, the new country, this new place, everything. What a change. I heard Tyler greet his girlfriend who seemed to be waiting in his room. How thin seemed those walls for such a large house, compared to the massive stone walls I had seen outside.

I took off my top and my pants, pulled away my socks and slid out of my panties. I took some of my stuff and tied a towel around me befor eopening my room and walking the hall towards the bathroom. tyler's door wasn't completely closed.

I entered the bathroom, locked the door and I took a hot shower, letting the stream of water fall on my muscles and relax them after the long trip. it was so good. I took a long shower, before going out and drying myself, combing my hair and walking back to my room.
 
"Guess what I wanna do," purred Anna. She crawled towards me and I threw myself on to the bed next to her, causing it to bounce and creak. "I'll give you a clue: it's my favorite thing."

It was mine too, and I was desperately in need after the half-hour I'd just spent with the unconsciously tempting and teasing Noriko.

"Just one thing," I said, "Dad's student has arrived and..."

Anna's warm soft lips covered my own, cutting me off. We were still kissing when, in the hallway behind Anna, I caught a glimpse of Noriko leaving for her shower. Her silky dark hair fell to her pale, slender shoulders. The towel she had wrapped around her waist was doing a poor job of restraining her perky young breasts. I hardened instantly. Anna grinned, unaware of the immediate cause.

"Let's get some of those clothes off, mister."

Within a few moments, my clothes were on the floor all around me and I was sitting on the edge of the bed, my lean and muscular body totally naked and my huge cock hard and proud. Anna knelt before me, drawing her breath in almost reverently.
 
Walking through the hall, i heard some noises from tyler's room. The still not completely closed door left nothing to doubt. he had reunited with his grilfreind. Damn, couldn't they at least close the door? Those americans are quite shameless it seems.
Anyway, I pekked a quick look at it while passing by. Tyler caught my gaze when I saw him sitting naked on his bad wiht a blond girl kneeling in front of him... giving him sonething I've seen in movies only. I blushed when he caught me peeking and I ran to my room. How could she do that? it was so... disgusting.

I closed the door and finished drying myself. I put on some udnerwear with a pencil skirt and a simple blue blouse. Then I took some time putting my things in order in the room, letting my life install itself there. Oh god no, the moans were still audible from here. So I decided to put my earphones and listen to some music while arranging my stuff around... That way I dind't heard the family come back home.
 
My cock twitched in Anna's warm, hot wet mouth. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, sensual, all of her concentration on the task at hand. Perhaps that was just as well. My attention had been drawn by Noriko's return. She looked even more delicious wet. Droplets of water cascaded down her fragile ivory body, one of them rolling with tempting slowness down the deep valley between her breasts.

If I thought I'd seen her blush before, it was nothing to the crimson glow that suffused her face when she realised what Anna was doing, her golden head enthusiastically bobbing back and forth between my knees. Noriko made an about-turn and rushed pell-mell into her room.

Noriko's face and body were in my mind as I lowered Anna into her favorite position -on all fours with her rounded ass in the air and gave her a relentless, down-deep fucking. Her voice was hoarse from moaning my name. But for the first time, I wasn't thinking of her.

At last, Anna slid off my rod, a limp rag-doll of a girl.

"Oh my, Tyler. That was... incredible."

I nodded silently, still thinking about Noriko seeing us. She slipped away not long after that. I heard my parents' car in the drive outside. I wasn't sure how to address the topic of what she'd seen with Noriko -perhaps it would be best to just let the whole thing slip away unmentioned.

I knocked on Noriko's door and recieved no answer. Presuming her to be asleep, I slipped my head inside.
 
I was almost finished, putting my last panties in a drawer, when I turned my head and... I jump with a little shriek of surprise as someone was there. I sighed, it was just Tyler. I pulled my earphones out.
"Oh sorry, I... I was just surprised to see you. "
I gave him an embarassed smile. And I heard the door opening with a voice calling that they were home.
"I think your parents are home. I'd better go and introduce myself..."
 
Noriko gave a startled shriek as I came in. Her embarassment didn't seem entirely caused by the fact that she'd last seen me naked, having my cock enthusiastically sucked. In fact, I thought it was more to do with the panties she had been neatly folding away into her drawer.

I hadn't caught more than a glimpse, but I thought there had been skimpy boy-shorts and lacy black bras and underwear among them. Not entirely what one would expect from a demure Asian girl like Noriko, but no doubt she'd never expected anyone else to see them.

I cleared my throat, trying to reassure her with a gentle smile.

"That's right. My parents are here."


They were waiting downstairs.

"Noriko! Welcome to the USA," said my father. "I hope Tyler has been looking after you."

"I'm just impressed he's torn himself away from Anna for long enough to drive you here," my mother added. "She's all over him," she explained to Noriko with a little smile.
 
i took my best smile and put on my best attitude to walk down the stairs and greet Tyler's parents. They seemed very nice people and just gentle and a very warm family. I introduced myself with a little bending of my chest forward then took out my hand as I did at the airport with Tyler. And they did their best to also bend themselves a bit to greet me.

"Oh tyler was really nice, he had been a great person to welcome me and I thank him a lot for this."

When i heard about Anna being all over him, I felt the embarassment again and the image of her doing... that thing to him... came back to my mind. I blushed a bit and probably my smile became less genuine.
but I focused and cleared it out of my mind, returning to my hosts.
 
Noriko bowed to my parents, once again inadvertantly giving a fine view of the magnificent breasts encased within her plain blue blouse. She blushed scarlet at my mother's comment, no doubt envisioning the lewd scene she had witnessed in my bedroom.

"We're going to make dinner," my father continued. "I hope seafood will be acceptable, Noriko? We considered something Japanese but we thought you might like to try something different on your first day away from home. Tyler, could you entertain Noriko while we cook dinner."

"Sure." I was certainly nothing loathe to spend more time with this ravishing, shy beauty. "Noriko, you said you'd like to hear me play guitar?"
 
I told them that it was OK and that I'd eat whatever they had prepared. That was true, a habit of my education, respecting the people inviting me. And then tyler invited me to listen to him.
His dad cut in . "Not too loud, dont' push your electric fuzz too far, we don't want to scare her on her first day."
I smiled gently. Surely his dad didn't know the kind of concerts I was going to.
"Thank you tyler, that would be nice from you."
And I foillowed him towards his room. As we reached the enrance, I froze a second, remebergin of the disgsting thing I saw there, but... it was gone now... I could go in there withoout thinking about it, coulnd't I?
 
Noriko hesitated momentarily at the door to my room, before coming in. I waved for her to take a seat on the couch. Her pencil skirt rode up as she sat down, revealing a tantalising glimpse of underwear. I realised what a turn-on I found it, knowing what her panties looked like.

I picked up my guitar.

"What would you like to hear? A love song?"

I gave a crooked, teasing grin, hoping to see that lovely blush once more.
 
he was so cute, the perfect archetype of the lovely young guitar-player that would have crowds of girls at his feet. I giggled at his question.
"Whatever you want, tyler."
And I listened to him. I never lost the sight of his fingers running and flying over the chords, of his mouth opening to sing with passion. he was good. And he sent me in a daydream, the flow of his voice, although I didn't catch every detail in the words, the melody of the strings, everything was enchanting. I closed my yes with a content smile, slightly nodding the slow rythm. And when he let ring the last choard, i opened my eyes and looked into his. So blue, so tender, so deep, so sweet. A pang echoed in my heart. I smiled shyly at him. And whispered.
"That was beautiful. Anna should pay more attention if oyu play thta kind of music to every girl around you."
 
Back
Top