GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was almost 44 when I discovered my attraction to women. But I also spent most of my life much preferring the female heroes to the male in my reading. I'm also attracted to the very dark fantasy females - think "Queen of the Damned...." *Shivers*

And for television - I adored Jennifer Garner in "Alias." *Another SHIVER*

Ooh, I know what you mean. Though I'm thankful it didn't take me quite that long. Not far off, though. Not really.

The strong females of fiction have always drawn me in. Clarice Starling. Moiraine. Trinity. Zoe from Firefly. Selene from Underworld. Even the Snow Queen from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe in some perverse fashion.

... whee, rambling. So... yeah. Yay, strong female characters. Heh. *purrrrrrrr-r-rr-r-r-r-r-rs*

Hello!!!! Sorry, am I too late! I was distracted by this guy named Jack Daniels. I don't know who he is, but damn, he makes fine whiskey. *collapses into pleasant numbness*

How are you all?! Hello newcomers! I hope you like it here, I sure do!

Vana! How the hell are ya?? Ooh, that reminds me...

Yay, A.D.D. Um.... *stares*

*stares some more*

Note to self: MUST VISIT MISTY. 42. *grumbles* 42!!!!!!

Second note to self: Misty knows how to party. Bring party hats.

Diz! you made it!
Geez girl she does. She is wonderful company.

Oh, I will definitely be here on a regular basis. Gi has made me feel amazingly welcome here. And so far, everyone I've met has been just wonderful.

*Ponders*

You know..... If we were to pool our resources, I'll bet we could afford Patron a bit more regularly...... Although, I warn you, tequila makes me very, very shameless....

Now there is where you get to know your friends, when they are shameless.:D
Note to self stock the bar with tequila. I wish Caro was around, she is a much better bar tender. lol

Ooh, I know what you mean. Though I'm thankful it didn't take me quite that long. Not far off, though. Not really.

The strong females of fiction have always drawn me in. Clarice Starling. Moiraine. Trinity. Zoe from Firefly. Selene from Underworld. Even the Snow Queen from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe in some perverse fashion.

... whee, rambling. So... yeah. Yay, strong female characters. Heh. *purrrrrrrr-r-rr-r-r-r-r-rs*

Oh, you've named so many favorites! I'm in a Buffy rerun rut at the moment, because, Mmmmmmm.... Willow.... :D

Oh, you've named so many favorites! I'm in a Buffy rerun rut at the moment, because, Mmmmmmm.... Willow.... :D

I never got into Buffy. I couldn't afford cable and couldn't get it to come in when it was still in Broadcast. But I can certainly see the attraction! Been tempted to get the seasons in DVD.

Now there is where you get to know your friends, when they are shameless.:D
Note to self stock the bar with tequila. I wish Caro was around, she is a much better bar tender. lol

Dizzy and I have already agreed that the more appropriate term for me when I'm drinking tequila is "slutty." Actually, the proper phrasing would probably be, "Complete and utter, filthy little slut." :eek:

I never got into Buffy. I couldn't afford cable and couldn't get it to come in when it was still in Broadcast. But I can certainly see the attraction! Been tempted to get the seasons in DVD.

Oh, God...

Willow.... Especially after she goes all evil when her girlfriend is murdered.....

*Fans self*

Dizzy and I have already agreed that the more appropriate term for me when I'm drinking tequila is "slutty." Actually, the proper phrasing would probably be, "Complete and utter, filthy little slut." :eek:

You sound like a great first date.;) lol:kiss:

Now, I object to the use of "filthy"! ;)

:eek:eating candy?

I'd say I'm jealous, but my JD and Colas and Ritz crackers with peanut butter seem to be doing the trick.

... Though I suspect this confirms I need more of a life. Next year will be better, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back