Old 09-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #17776
litfan10
owner of slave_

Ashes Are Burning

Renaissance

Anne Haslam - what a voice and Jon Camp - incredible bassist

She was never as simple as she led them to believe; She was the keeper of a secret flame, and she waited patiently for somebody to see it, and love it, as it burned.--Jose Chaves - Seen, Loved, and Cherished

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10
"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10
"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10

I'm a perverted, smut minded, slave owning, poly-amorous, bisexual Buddhist - been a Hell of a journey getting me here but I love the destination Me

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #17777
Miss_Pixie
Literotica Guru

Time to Be Your 21

Alexz Johnston

If You're Gonna Ride My Ass, At Least Pull My Hair!-Bumper Sticker

I had the vague impression that I was falling, so I let go and hoped it was the fall that killed me, and not the stop...

Old 09-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #17778
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

MMMMMMMMMMMM Gypsy Kings!!! Opposed to popular belief, they are not Spanish, they are French! From Camargue, cowboys, gypsys who breed beautiful, strong white Camargue horses.

Un Amor - Gyspy Kings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iqpa...eature=related

Un amor
Un amor viví
Llorando. Y me decía:
Las palabras de Dios,
Llorando por tii-iiii-iii,
es con amor.

Un amor
Un amor viví
Llorando. ya tormentado)
Las palabras de Dios,
Llorando por tii-iiii-iii, es con amor.

Hay para ya vivir junto a ti
Me enamoré ya de ti
Ya sin tus besos yo no puedo
Vivir con el acordar

Yo quisiera
Para entender un amor y saber
Que me queríiiii-iiii-ia ya tormentado
Las palabras de Dios,
Llorando por ti,
es con amor.

Hay para ya vivir junto a ti
Me enamoré ya de ti
Ya sin tus besos yo no puedo
Vivir con el acordar
my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Last edited by slave_ : 09-11-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #17779
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
Ashes Are Burning

Renaissance

Anne Haslam - what a voice and Jon Camp - incredible bassist
VERY interesting!!! Very unpredictable!!! Very nice!!! Thank you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_QCi4rjZM
my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 09-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #17780
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_ View Post
MMMMMMMMMMMM Gypsy Kings!!! Opposed to popular belief, they are not Spanish, they are French! From Camargue, cowboys, gypsys who breed beautiful, strong white Camargue horses.

Un Amor - Gyspy Kings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iqpa...eature=related
And you call me a font of knowledge!! Cool group and cool info! Thanks

Let It Grow

Renaissance

She was never as simple as she led them to believe; She was the keeper of a secret flame, and she waited patiently for somebody to see it, and love it, as it burned.--Jose Chaves - Seen, Loved, and Cherished

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10

I'm a perverted, smut minded, slave owning, poly-amorous, bisexual Buddhist - been a Hell of a journey getting me here but I love the destination Me

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #17781
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Evening Miss Pixie

Old 09-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #17782
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Brilliant... Flamenco, Gypsy... Amazing...

Por el camino de Ronda - Manitas de Plata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eex1a...eature=related

Old 09-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #17783
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
VERY interesting!!! Very unpredictable!!! Very nice!!! Thank you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_QCi4rjZM
A pleasure! I have been a HUGE fan of Renaissance since the seventies. The video did a great job of showcasing Anne, but it was short - the beginning was missing. Still great to see them again!

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-11-2010, 10:33 PM   #17784
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
And you call me a font of knowledge!! Cool group and cool info! Thanks

Let It Grow

Renaissance
Yes, you are

You are most welcome, and I thank you!

Old 09-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #17785
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Let It Grow - Eric Clapton

Old 09-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #17786
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
Let It Grow - Eric Clapton
Heh! I was just starting that one up too!! Too wild!

Arguably my favourite Clapton song from my favourite Clapton album - 461 Ocean Boulevard!

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-11-2010, 11:10 PM   #17787
litfan10
owner of slave_

Motherless Children

Eric Clapton

Hey if you are still around - Hi there Pixster! Happy Saturday sweetie!

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #17788
litfan10
owner of slave_

White Room

Cream

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-11-2010, 11:31 PM   #17789
litfan10
owner of slave_

Miami 2017 (The Night the Lights Went Out on Broadway)

Billy Joel

Night Litsters! Thanks for making Saturday night such a blast! See you all tomorrow! Sleep well when you go

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #17790
Goldie Munro
Miss Imperfect

Paris Nights/New York Mornings

Corinne Bailey Rae

'I am a mean mother fucker now but I once was cool' JAMC

my stories

Old 09-12-2010, 03:52 AM   #17791
60HzHum
Literotica Guru

Moby Dick - Led Zeppelin

Old 09-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #17792
mrppv
I am the Sheepdog

Ode to joy from Beethovens ninth symphony

Old 09-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #17793
mrppv
I am the Sheepdog

The Old Oak- Mercyful Fate

Old 09-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #17794
litfan10
owner of slave_

Truth Hits Everybody

The Police

Hey there mrppv! Happy Sunday. Hello all other Music loving Litsters out there!

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #17795
litfan10
owner of slave_

So Lonely

The Police

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #17796
litfan10
owner of slave_

Snowblind Friend

Steppenwolf

Just used this tune in the Music Alphabet Game, and I just had to listen to this golden oldie!

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #17797
litfan10
owner of slave_

Magic Carpet Ride

Steppenwolf

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #17798
litfan10
owner of slave_

Seven Seas of Rhye

Queen

steppin' out to get some chores done - back later people!

product of my mucky mind

Old 09-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #17799
mrppv
I am the Sheepdog

Battery- Metallica and The San Fransisco Symphony

Old 09-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #17800
mrppv
I am the Sheepdog

Tuesdays gone- Lynrd Skynrd

Closed Thread