Target Acquisition (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for jaynedixon

The locks on the back door took me under a minute. My colleague Hitomi was prepared to disarm the alarm, but it wasn't even set. Foolish girl. This job was looking even easier.

We tiptoed through the house without incident and made our way the upstairs. Our reconnaissance efforts had revealed that our target was home alone. That should make her feel easy to subdue.

Our instructions were to kidnap and hold onto one Andrea Matthews, only daughter of Kimberly Matthews, the second richest woman on the west coast. Our employer had given us pretty open instructions. So long as we avoided permanent damage and kept her alive, we could do with her what she liked until the ransom was paid. Good money, too. My kind of job.

Hitomi and I headed towards the only room with light seeping past the partially closed door. I could hear the sound of a TV, but I hesitated when I heard high-pitched giggles. Two different giggles. One made sense, but two? I held up a hand warning Hitomi to hang back while I obtained a closer look.

I peeked through the crack in the doorway and frowned. Two young females were sitting together on a bed holding a laptop between them. Though they were mostly facing away from me, the periodic turns to look at each other gave me a decent glimpse of their respective profiles. The left one's red hair -- a few shades lighter than her wealthy mother -- was clearly Andrea. The blonde on the right I did not recognize, but her youth suggested a peer of Andrea's. Friend maybe. Girlfriend possibly. Definitely someone she knew well judging by how close they sat.

Both girls appeared to be clad in nothing but their underwear. Andrea's was clearly expensive silk lingerie; only the best for the daughter of Kimberly Matthews. Probably bespoke because I doubted La Perla's cup sizes went that deep in the alphabet. Her friend was slouch in that department either, but her plump pair were supported by white cotton. Either more practical or from a family with less disposable income.

While the scantily clad beauties were appealing enough, I had a job to do. A job now made twice as hard because of this unexpected variable But I was also on a schedule. Kimberly Matthews did not often leave her teenage daughter home alone, so no telling when I'd have another open shot. .

I snuck back down the hall and told Hitomi. "Abort," she advised. "Try again later. We're not contracted for two."

"Fuck it," I whispered. "We'll take them both. House is empty. No one hear the noise. And there's too much money riding on this job to walk away. We're doing this."

Hitomi wasn't happy, but she knew better than to question me. We altered our prep to include a second target, then crept closer to the door. I would signal when it was time to rush in and capture the targets. I eyed the girls through the slightly open doorwayr again and waited for a suitable moment.
 
“Goodnight,” I said to the car driver who had driven us back home and had to sit through me and Carol chatting and giggling for the whole twenty minute drive.

“Hurry up I need to pee,” Carol had called out already at the door waiting.

“Ssshhhhh,” I had replied loudly and then laughing as I fumbled in my bag, bringing out my key and unlocking the door, laughing once more as Carol slipped her shoes off and literally bolted through the house while I closed the door behind me, kicked Carol’s disgarded shoes out of the way and slipped mine off too. I walked into my bedroom and saw Carol’s dress in a pile on the bed and I had just picked it up and hung it back up as she walked in in just her bra and panties. “Better?” I had asked as she unzipped me and I too slipped out of my dress. We moved to the living room and settled on the couch and drank glasses of water before moving to the bedroom where we sat on the bed and Carol had opened her laptop despite saying she was going in the shower. “Well if you are not showering then I will,” I eventually said some minutes later as I slipped from the bed and reached behind me to slip off my bra and then pushed my panties down and bent down to pick them up from the floor as I walked into the bathroom leaving Carol still sat up on my bed, laptop in her lap.

I stepped from the shower and stood in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around my wet hair but otherwise naked as Carol walked in, “about time,” she said.

I laughed and looked at her through the mirror, “you do know we have two bathrooms in the house,” I said as Carol laughed and slipped her panties down putting them on the counter.

“Yes, but I like your shower,” she had replied before playfully slapping me on my ass and stepping in and turning on the water.

Wrapping a towel around me and tucking it in I walked out leaving her to shower and headed over to the bed and sat on it before laying down, I laid there for several minutes before reaching and untucking the towel and opening it out and just lying there naked on the bed as I heard the water. Carol and I had grown up together, been friends for ages, been lovers for a brief period of time, and had been not speaking for a short time after the relationship had ended, thankfully now though they were back to being friends, like-almost-your-sister friends with the occasional night where more happened when one or both of us was drunk, and at that thought I smiled at thinking back to only a few nights ago when it had been both of them drunk and even though Carol had said she was “seeing” someone, that didn’t seem to bother either of them. I wasn’t seeing anyone and Carol always said she was seeing someone. As I thought my hands reached out and touched myself teasing my nipples and then moving down and as I parted my legs I closed my eyes.

I opened them again what must have been several minutes later and screamed at the black-clad figured that loomed over me against the bed, scrambling back my head hit the headboard and my heart had started to race within one beat as I came face to face with the barrel of a gun only a foot away from me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a second black-clad figure standing in the bedroom though my focus remained on what was on front of me until from the other room the sound of the shower stopped.

“Andrea?” Carol called out.

I turned and watched as the second figure looked over towards the direction of the voice and I screamed again as it walked over and into the adjoining bathroom and then I heard a scream from Carol.
 
When Hitomi and I returned, Abdrra had disappeared, leaving only the blonde. Our reconnaissance efforts included the blueprints of the house, so I knew that the only adjoining rooms were a closet and a bathroom. I listened and heard what might be running water. I held up a hand to wait.

A few minutes later, the sound of water faded and the blonde arose and entered the door to the bathroom. Moments later, the redhead returned wearing just a towel. The sound of water resumed.

Andrea tossed aside her towel and flopped back on the bed. Her body was spectacular. Apparently she thought so as well, because her hands began to roam across her supple flesh. For a time, she lingered on her deliciously large breasts, teasing her nipples until they stood like glorious towers. Moaning softly, she did one hand between her thighs and cupped the narrow strip of red hair above her pussy.

I licked my lips reflexively as blood began to warm my groin. I very much would have enjoyed watching what happened next. But Hitomi nudged me impatiently in the ribs. I nodded. I pointed at her and I then at Andrea. I repeated the process to indicate I'd head for the blonde in the bathroom. Hitomi nodded her agreement.

We entered swift and fast, but Andrea saw something out of the corner of her eye. She screamed and scrabble away.

"Fuck," I grumbled under my mask. I headed for the bathroom to snag the blonde. I knew Hitomi could handle a teenage girl on her own.

The blonde was fresh out of the shower holding a towel against her damp body as I entered. I pointed at her. "Freeze!" I growled. "Do as you're told and I won't hurt you."

For a moment she complied, her blue eyes wide with fear. I reached out and put my hand on her upper arm. "Come with me," I instructed.

Unfortunately, a scream from the bedroom broke the mood. The outburst terminated abruptly, but it triggered the blonde's instinct to flee. She jerked away from me with a scream and failed her leg at me. The kick had no control, but youthful energy combined with adrenaline made it thud against my thigh rather unpleasantly.

I knew better than to try and calm her down. I blocked another flailing limb and drove my right fist into her midsection. The air whooshed out of her lungs and her body folded like a cheap futon. I caught her before she slammed her head to the floor.

"I told you not to move," I grumbled as I put her over my shoulder and hefted her into the bedroom.

I found Hitomi crouched over Andrea fastening the teenager's wrists into padded cuffs behind her back. The redhead was doubled over and gasping, much like the blonde. That wasn't surprising; Hitomi taught me that diaphragm strike.

I flopped the blonde on the bed and opened up my backpack. We'd found S&M shops sold the best restraints, so we'd stocked up. In a few minutes, both girls were blindfolded, gagged, and had their arms secured at wrists and elbows.

Confident that they couldn't see us, Hitomi and I removed our masks. "Alright ladies," I declared. "Now that I have your undivided attention, let's get down to brass tacks. You are being kidnapped. We're going to hide you away for a little while until Mommy pays to get you back. Do as you're told and this ends up with you safe and sound back home in a few days.

"So I'm only going to warn you one time: disobedience will be punished. Do not try anything. We don't have to hurt, but we will if you make this difficult."

I gave them several seconds to let that sink in. "Alright, now I'm going to remove your gag. Don't scream." I started with the blonde. "Alright, blondie, who are you?"
 
Carol stood under the hot water of the shower, the head that was directly above her and the water that fell down onto her felt so good that she just stood there with her eyes closed letting it run over her. She stood there until she thought she heard something from the other room and her eyes opened and then she turned and shut off the water, giving it a few seconds for the last of it to drip before she had called out.

“Andrea?”

Carol stood there with the water dripping from her listening out, hearing nothing after a few seconds she turned back to reach to turn back on the water and just as she did she caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of her eye and turned and saw the black-clad figure walk into the bathroom and she screamed backing into the corner of the shower as the figure approached and held out a hand towards her, telling her to come with him. Carol shook her head, her heart suddenly racing and heard a second scream come from the bedroom and saw the figure briefly glimpse back where they had come from and in that split second Carol tried to escape. The water both on her and the floor slowed her and the figure had seen her trying to slip away before she had even got anywhere.

“Andrea!!!” Carol had called out a second time, though this time the cry was cut short as she felt something hard and forcefully literally knock the wind from out of her, suddenly she was gasping for breath doubling over in pain, still moving she slipped and felt herself falling until a hand grabbed painfully at her upper arm and held her from the floor, before she could even protest she was pulled back up and picked up, feeling a shoulder digging into her and her head now nearer the floor then her feet she felt the blood rushing from her head as she was carried dripping from the bathroom into the bedroom and thrown onto the bed. As she landed her momentum carried her across the bed and she hit against Andrea, lifting her head Carol screamed as she saw her there looking back, tears streaking down her face and then she glimpsed her arms going under her back and looked back to see a second black-clad figure in the room and both of them turned to her and Carol screamed once more.

***

Heart racing, body trembling I laid there on the bed, feeling Carol next to me as I had felt her wet skin when they had thrown her onto the bed. I heard her scream, knowing they were doing to her what they had just done to me as I now could not move my arms as they were restrained behind my back, nor could I see or speak due to the blindfold and gag they had put on me. Finally I heard a voice, a male voice though it was speaking to Carol and after a few seconds I heard a trembling reply.

“I’m Carol,” she said, “please don’t hurt me.” She added, begging.
 
Last edited:
I’m Carol,” she said, “please don’t hurt me.”

"Good girl, Carol." I replied. "Now I was only expecting one target tonight: your friend Andrea here. So you are an unknown." My tone grew darker. "I don't like unknowns, Carol. They make me tense. You don't want me to be tense. You really won't like it."

I reached down and cupped her cheek. "So let me particularly emphasize this: don't make problems for me, Carol. Do what I want and I can stay relaxed. You want me to stay relaxed, don't you?"

My gaze swept over her. Her big round breasts rose and fell dramatically with her anxious breaths. Her belly was taut with a hint of muscle. Athlete? Cheerleader, perhaps?

I looked further south. Carol had a neatly trimmed triangle of blonde curls above her smooth nether lips. Droplets of moisture from her recent shower

~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi cursed under her breath. Two targets doubled the ways this could go wrong. Should've aborted. Simon was always so fucking aggressive.

But then their employer would be pissed. Might not have another shot at grabbing the kid for weeks. That'd be a big payday lost. Employer wouldn't hire them again, either. Might be hard getting quality jobs in future, too. Failure was a costly option. Maybe Simon was right to push ahead.

She glanced over at her partner and grimaced. A fat bulge had appeared in the crotch his dark trousers and was presently extending down his right thigh. Dammit, Simon! Now?!

Her conscious instinct to disapprove was undercut by a feeling of warmth and dampness in her own nether regions. Hitomi cursed her libido. Now was not the time to get turned on.

Wrenching her gaze from the steadily growing bulge, Hitomi hissed at Simon. "Dude! What the fuck are you doing?! We don't have time for this!"


~~~~~~~
I looked Hitomi's and followed her disapproving glance to the fat distention in my pants. She was perhaps right. But I had two very naked, very pretty girls trussed up before me and the adrenaline from the capture still had my heart rate up. All that energy now seemed to flow into my groin.

I smiled back at her. "The mom won't be back for hours. We've got time. And I've got this big, aching erection. Gotta do something with it."

I turned back to Carol below me. "I betcha Carol is just so eager to prove how helpful she can be. Aren't you, Carol? You want to keep me nice and relaxed, don't you, Carol? Of course you do, because you're a good girl, aren't you? So you want to open your mouth wide and suck my cock, don't you Carol?

I reached for my pants. The zipper seemed particularly loud as its teeth parted.
 
Last edited:
Carol screamed as she was carried from the bathroom and as she saw on the bed her friend Andrea, tied up and blindfolded and gagged and she knew that was going to happen to her and her heart started to race as she was thrown to the bed and now there was two figures and hands had pinned her arms in place until they were tied and she was unable to stop them blindfolding her too and they left here there on the bed, her shoulder rubbed against Andrea’s but her breathing was fast and short and she couldn’t stop trembling and even as he spoke to her it took her a few seconds to reply and she couldn’t hide the fear in her voice as she did spoke. Carol felt a hand touching her cheek and it surprised her and she jerked her head away but the hand only returned and as she felt the hand touching her, her racing heart only felt like it started to beat faster, under the blindfold she could feel the tears soaking it. Carol felt the hand turn her head to one side, to face the side of the bed and she heard him speaking once again.

“No. No. Please no. Oh god no.” All of a sudden she could not stop as she realized what he intended to do and as much as she squirmed away from the side of the bed all it took was a hand on the back of her neck to pull her back towards him and when he did Carol screamed once more before going back to begging him not too and as she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down she began to sob loudly.

***

All I could feel was the squirming beside me, I could hear everything though, when he had told Carol what he was going too my heart skipped a beat and I realized we were in big trouble here and the tears soaked my blindfold and the trembling in my body returned as I felt the movement from Carol next to me and heard her pleas. I heard a slap and then a scream and more crying from Carol and I could only imagine what was happening to her while I lay there next to her with my arms tied behind my back and the more I laid on my back the more my arms felt like they were numb with the position they were restrained in. I had been able to feel Carol’s wet skin rub against mine, but not now, all I felt was the mattress moving as she squirmed and her screams continued loudly filling the room while all I could do was cry and hear what was happening to my best friend beside me.

All of a sudden the screams were muffled and replaced by a gagging noise and I knew what was happening, after a few seconds I heard another plea from Carol followed by another slapping noise and more screams that were then muffled and I knew he was pushing himself into Carol’s mouth each time.
 

I slid my pants down until I could free my aching member. Already midway to full erection, it sprang forth from my pants at half mast and began to steadily rise into the air as it engorged further.

The blonde was crying softly as I put a hand on her jaw. "Open wide," I instructed. She hesitated, but then complied. Tears trickled down her cheeks as I maneuvered the thick head between her lips.

~~~~~~~
Hitomi felt the usual rush of emotions. At a more conscious, cerebral level, she was glad not to be the blonde captive. Tied up and blindfolded, the teenager was completely at their mercy. And now to add humiliation to the mix, she was being forced to suck on a strange man's cock.

But on a deeper level, Hitomi felt a surge of jealousy. At times it seemed horrendously unfair that a man like him had been so blessed, but it'd be a lie to suggest that she didn't adore his. Not only was it ungodly thick, but it also so rigid. The sheer difficulty of fellating something so massive always made her delirious when she succeeded. A shiver ran down her spine as the upper quarter of her partner's cock disappeared past the blonde's lips.
 
Each time he pulled back Carol gasped and plead for him to stop, each time she was slapped and sobbed louder until he forced himself back onto her even worse now as she was pulled further down the bed by the second of them and he had climbed onto the bed and now straddled her chest and a hand grabbed a handful of hair and brought her head up to meet his hardness and it was forced into her mouth and forced so far in that each time she thought she would gag on it, finally he unceremoniously got up from her and left Carol a crying sobbing shaking body on the bed, still blindfolded she couldn’t see anything and through her own noises couldn’t hear anything that was happening.

“Please stop,” she begged feeling a dull ache in her jaw, bracing herself for the slap she was anticipating next but when it didn’t come within a few seconds she relaxed. “Pleaseeeee.” She begged once more until it was cut off and Carol suddenly went still and silent.

***

I screamed and turned a blindfolded face to my side knowing where Carol was laying, her cries suddenly cut out by what I knew was the sound of fist hitting face and her trembling increased in the beat of a heart as she imagined her friend now laid next to her, probably unconscious.

“Don’t hurt her please,” I sobbed begging, looking all around frantically, trying to sense a clue to where either of them was.

I felt the bed dip to my side, the side where Carol had been and then I heard a thud. “Stop! Stop!” I shouted and screamed though aside from the thudding of what I presumed was Carol falling onto the floor I heard nothing and once more I looked from right to left trying to quieten my breathing so I could hear anything, anything at all. After minutes of silence the first thing I heard was some moaning coming from my side.

“Carol!” I turned in the direction of where I thought she was and screamed out. Though all I heard was Carol’s screams and footsteps now, through the footsteps I could tell they had moved from the side of the bed to the middle of the bedroom and then I heard another sickening punch, followed by a scream from Carol and then things being knocked over, something that was glass smashed to the floor followed by another thud a body would make as it hit the floor and then once more silence.

“Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Please, don’t hurt her,” I started to beg once more. “What do you want?” I asked and then screamed as I felt a hand out of the blue grab at my hair, yanking it and pulling my head up from the pillow.

“What do you think we want, huh,” A voice hissed and through my head back down to the pillow and I froze looking at the area where the voice had come from. A female voice.
 
Carol unfortunately proved inadequate to the task. Granted, my size is often a challenge for women, but Carol barely seemed to try. Consequently, she mouthed little more than the tip.

I offered some physical guidance with my hand in her hair. Carol made some fun noises, but her constricted throat continued to bar access. Annoyed, I tossed her aside.

"Please stop," she wheeze. "It's too big. I can't do it. I can't. I can't. Please. Pleaseeeee."

She might have continued on in that fashion interminably had I not silenced her with the back of my hand. Unfortunately, she didn't quite get the message. "Please . Don't. Just stop, please".

My next two strikes put her off balance when they rained in from separate directions. The third overwhelmed her balance -- already weakened by the blindfolded vision and bound arms -- and toppled her from the bed.

That did shut her up. Unfortunately, she thumped her head and lay sprawled on the floor senseless. Her lovely chest still moved, but anything involving fine motor control was definitely out of play for the time being.

I turned my attention then to my partner. Hitomi had apparently decided to have a little fun, too.

~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi could feel the warm dampness between her thighs intensify as she watched the scene unfold. Dammit. She'd thought she was over this. Certainly with him.

But watching him manhandle the blonde brought that desire all rushing back. Though it chafed at her self-image, she wanted to be the trembling teen. To look up and see Simon with his strength and power and that unbelievably huge cock towering over her . . . .

It took all of her self-control not to plunge two fingers inside herself then and there. No. No, she wasn't going to humiliate herself like that. Not in front of the two girls. No, she needed to reestablish herself as someone in control.

Her gaze swung to Andrea, who was fiercely urging the unseen Simon to stop. Fine. She'd show Simon that he wasn't the only one that could take what he wanted.

She grabbed the redhead's hair, which caused the girl to tremble at the sudden contact. "What do you want?” she asked.

" What do you think we want, huh? "Hitomi hissed. This time it was her zipper that ominously separated. She shoved her pants and underwear out of the way. The sudden coolness against her warm pussy made her shiver with need.

" I saw how you looked at blondie over there, " Hitomi continued. "Just friends, my eye," she snorted derisively. "You two have definitely fucked. I can tell."

Hitomi spread her thighs and straddled Andrea atop the bed. "So let's just see how talented that little tongue of yours is." She pressed her crotch against the girl's face and moaned as she felt a slender tongue brush her engorged labia. "Yesssss!"
 
Blindfolded I had asked, looking anywhere trying to sense where they were, breathing hard and shaking and finally laying back down on the bed after a few seconds of silence, I felt a hand grabbing at my hair and pulling hard on it and I screamed. After it had died down I had heard the females voice which made my heart feel like it was going to leap up into my mouth and I was confused for a second or two until I heard another zipper being pulled down by the side of my head, the unmistakable sound of someone undressing followed.

“No. No. No. No. No.” I protested.

Hearing the female speak again, saying how Carol and me were not just friends made me think back to our history, and while it was true I was not about to admit to anything. Then I felt the bed dip as if someone was climbing onto it and then I felt the weight of someone on top of me, at first the female sat on my tummy and I could feel her bare legs against my own skin and as she started to move up I shuddered and turned my head to one side. I felt hands on my head trying to move it, my heart raced, I knew what she wanted and as much as I could I turned my head to one side, eventually the hands gave up there fight.

“If that’s how you want to be,” the voice said above me with a sort of menacing tone. Then I heard it again, the sound of flesh hitting flesh followed by the soft groans of someone drifting in and out of consciousness and I cringed and screamed knowing it was Carol who I could hear. The sound of a second strike brought some coughing and more groans from her and I gave in, “Ok. Ok. Ok. Just don’t hurt her anymore,” I said as tears came to my eyes my lips quivered. From above me all I heard was a little laugh.

“That’s better. Good girl,” the female said, patronizingly.

I spent more effort listening out for anything that was happening then anything else as I felt her sit down on me I shuddered and then flicked out my tongue and licked, quickly and rapidly, her moans making listening to anything that might come from Carol difficult but I kept moving my tongue and had done this enough times to know how to quickly get someone off and true enough, in minutes she had once more grabbed my hair and had started to push down and grind against my face. When she came, she panted and quickly climbed off of me and I laid there desperately trying to hear anything from her.

“Well she looks willing,” I then heard the male voice and froze and held my breath.

I whimpered as I felt the bed dip and then a hand on one leg soon followed by a hand on the other and they were pulled apart, I screamed as the pain from pulling them too far open shot up my body and it was as my screams filled the room that I felt him.

“No. No. No. No. No.” I begged. “Pleaseeeee.”

There was no stopping him though and my begging was cut off by my screams as I felt him push into me and felt the pain shoot up my body and turning my head to one side and balling my fists up I tried not to pass out from the pain as he started to thrust in and out of me.
 
Last edited:
The girl had skills. Hitomi moaned softly as Andrea lapped at her pussy. Yes, she definitely had done this before. No novice moved her tongue with such assurance.

Hitomi reached up and fondled her breasts as she rode Andrea's face. Partly it was because her nipples tingled like crazy.

But partly it was to tease Simon. The big man stood there with his even bigger cock watching with envy. God, he was clearly aching for it. His cock jutted out from his body at a steep angle and was tinged with purple. Thick veins bulged along its surface. She could see it bounce slightly with every beat of his heart.

Hitomi threw herself into her performance. The girl was good and knowing that Simon was aching for release only made her more aroused. Teasing him along quickly pushed her over the edge. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she warbled as her own climax hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched in silence as Hitomi got her own rocks off. We were never a regular thing, but we'd fucked enough to know each other pretty well. She was definitely enjoying herself atop the redhead's face.

Admittedly, so was I. Hitomi made adorable little moans when she had sex. My own cock throbbed as I heard her passion rise towards completion. I could almost predict to the second when she'd throw her head back and squeal as her pussy spasmed into orgasm.

She clambered off Andrea, her pussy glistening with moisture. Andrea's face and neck were drenched in Hitomi's juices. Her bound hands precluded her from wiping it away, so she made do with her tongue.

"My turn," I rumbled. "Spread her legs."

Hitomi looked to me, one hand still teasing herself. "Dude, you sure? You might kill her with that thing."

I grinned. Fresh from getting her pussy eaten, she definitely wanted to impale herself on me. But Hitomi had definitely been teasing me as she fucked the girl's face. Time for a little bit of payback. " Spread her legs, " I repeated.

Hitomi looked ongingly at my erection, but tugged Andrea's left leg out of my way as I muscled aside her right. The girl began begging immediately, but I ignored her. My cock ached like crazy and I wasn't in the mood to care about anyone else but me.

I pressed my cock between her slender labia and grunted. "Tight little bitch, aren't you?" Any woman would be when I was this aroused, but Andrea was definitely moreso than most. Could be fear of me. Could just be inexperience. Maybe she was just built that way. I didn't care.

She screamed as I bore into her. Her pussy tried to resist, but I was far too powerful. Her slender walls stretched and stretched to accommodate my intrusion. Her taut little midsection bulged from within as my massive erection slowly filled her to capacity.

I hit bottom inches shy of full insertion. No matter. Hers wouldn't be the first cervix I'd battered into submission.

I pulled out and rammed home. He lower body sank into the mattress quickly enough to bounce her head and shoulders off the bed. I repeated the effort every few seconds in a steady rhythm of powerful thrusts.

Tears streamed down her face. Her words had dissolved into nonsensical cries of pain, but I think heard a hint of pleasure, too. Underneath those pleas and tears, she wanted this. She wanted me. Well, I was definitely to give it to her.
 
I bit on my bottom lip, with every movement I felt I screamed and the blindfold against my eyes now was soaked with tears, I hardly heard any other sounds except from my own until I heard Carol. ‘Andrea? Andrea? What’s happening?’ I heard her call out but I couldn’t stop screaming as I felt him still over me and she heard it too, ‘Oh my god Andrea, Andrea?’ I could hear her cries becoming more and more frantic now and I tried so hard to silence my cries but the pain and the thought of him and then it stopped and he had pulled out of me and while my cries quietened my sobs kept up, wanting to curl up even though I couldn’t I felt my body shaking as I just lay there.

I was brought back to reality when I heard a scream from Carol, ‘get off me,’ she had cried out and then I heard another scream followed by a thud of a body hitting the floor, “oh my god Carol,” I said softly crying and when I felt the bed next to me depress with a body lying on it I screamed and knew Carol was next to me and I cringed as her screaming continued as I knew what was to come. I didn’t think I could cry any more but when I heard Carol’s screams I did, knowing what had just happened to me was happening to her and hearing her constant screams for minutes and minutes until all of a sudden they turned into softer whimpers. I couldn’t stop shaking and next to me all I could hear was my friend, and one time lover and more suffering the same fate as me.

I didn’t know what time it was or anything, it felt like so long ago that I had just got home and gone in the shower and now as I lay there still on my bed the room had gone silent except for a few bursts of speaking between the two of them, thankfully Carol’s cries and sobs had quietened too and I daren’t speak to her for fear of what might happen and it seemed like Carol had the same idea too but I could still feel her shoulder rubbing against mine, though she had not moved in what felt like a long long time and as I hoped for her to even just twitch I felt nothing and thought the worst. Every now and then I could feel them walk into the room, hearing them walk around the bed, walk around the room, and then they would disappear once more, walking around the house I assumed. Still no movement next to me and I tried to keep track of them, hoping for a time when I would hear them both walk out of the room, though it never came and the longer I laid there the more I feared for her. All of my thoughts were suddenly banished to my head as suddenly out of nowhere I heard him speak, ‘we need to get them out of here’, he said.
 
Back
Top