Blood War ~Closed~

Eric moaned out tilting his head giving her more access to his neck. As kayla began her turn riding him his hands traveled up her sides to her tits messaging the orbs of flesh as brushed her nipples with his thumbs.


Dracula walked up to her tilting her head to look in his eyes. He said "we both know you didn't really bring me here to talk. My beautiful laura." His tone seductive as he gazed into her eyes with his hypnotic ones. The lust evident in them as they gave a silent promise of the pleasure she would receive.
 
The girls were loving this time with Eric. Kayla was moaning pretty good before Luciana helped her off. Leading Eric to a spare room so he could fuck them.

Laura smiled before nodding her head. Pulling Dracula close to her. "Yes but I wanted to be polite and a good host."she said.
 
Eric followed before he shoved Kayla onto the bed. Entering her as he began to fuck her doggy style. His cock sliding in and out of her cunt again and again. Pulling luciana into another hungry kiss as his hand worked her pussy.

Dracula smirked seductivly at her. He said "you want to be a good host why don't you show me to your room and show me what you can do with that pretty mouth of yours." He leaned down whispering in her ear huskily. If you do I'll show my host what I can do with mine.
 
Kayla moaned out as Eric fucked her. Luciana was busy riding his fingers as they kissed. They wanted to see what Eric could do. Playing with their meal before they changed him.

Laura blushed even more before leading Dracula to her room. Shutting the door behind her before she undid his pants and pushed them down. Sitting him on the bed before she got on her knees, sucking him.
 
Eric moaned into the kiss. Adding another finger as Luciana rode his fingers. Driving his cock into Kayla harder. Fucking her hard and fast hitting her pussy deeply.

Dracula moaned as Laura sucked his cock. The organ quickly growing erect in her skilled mouth. He ran his hand through her hair. Locking his eyes with hers as he said in a demanding tone "show me your body. Tell me what you want me to do to you."
 
The girls were moaning away as they loved this. Switching spots so he could fuck Luciana. When it came time, the girls knelt before him and jerked him off. Covering themselves in his cum, before they stood up. Both bit his neck, taking some blood but left him to lay in the bed.

Laura eased him out before standing before Dracula. Unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the ground. Standing there in her lacy bra and thong. Son taking her bra off to reveal her perky tits that were the same size as Luciana and Kayla.
 
Eric was in heaven as the two beautiful woman fucked him sensless. Before kneeling on the ground jerking his cock till he came hard on both there bodies. He let out a cry of pain as they both bit his neck his body going limp as they laid him down to change.

Dracula watched her with hungry eyes. As she revealed her tits he said "as beautiful as I imagined." He stood up stripping out of his clothes as well as he kissed her hungrily. Laying her down on the bed as he kissed down her body. Sucking on both her hardened nipples before he continued further south to her thong. Removing it he began to eat her out. Exploring her pussy with his tongue. Removing it he thrust his fingers into her as he said "is this what you wanted by inviting me to talk more?" Knowing what her answer would be.
 
The girls cleaned up the apartment and themselves. Letting Eric rest before they snuggled up to him. Waiting for Dracula to return with Laura.

Who was moaning as Dracula began to tease her. "Yes!"she said. Loving this as ahe looked at Dracula. Soon pulling him into a kiss, a hot one.
 
Dracula kissed her back. His tongue dueling with her own. Sliding his cock into her he started to fuck her slowly at first. Then picking up speed as he fucked her harder. He said "do you want to feel this more my laura. To be mine for all eternity?" Leaning down as he grazed her fangs against her tit.
 
Laura moaned out as she felt him inside her. "yes I do!'she screamed. Loving this as she didn't want this to end. Pulling him up into a kiss before smiling after. "Can I be yours forever?"she asked. Not really knowing what was about to happen.
 
Dracula gave another hard thrust. He said "shh just enjoy. Get lost in the pleasure. The feeling that you belong to me now. Say it to yourself as I bring you the peaks of ecstasy." Continuing to fuck her deeply. Kissing her neck as he continued to tease her skin with his teeth. Never delivering the final bite not until she came.
 
Laura wrapped her arms around his neck. Wasn't long before she came hard and her life was gone. Screaming in pain before her body went limp. He could take his new victim home.
 
Dracula retrieved some clothes and items from Laura. Carrying them all easily as well as his victim as he let the shadows carry him through the night. Avoiding the eyes of the humans. Arriving at the apartment he placed laura down on his bed. Seeing his brides he said "I see you also enjoyed your time with your meal."
 
The girls smiled before greeting him, giving him a kiss. "We did though you're still better."said Luciana. Kayla tucked in Laura before they crawled into bed with Dracula. The girls were on each side of him, each gave him a kiss goodnight kiss.
 
The next morning Bella would be greeted at the gate of her flight with the man from before. He gave her a nod before taking his seat.
 
Bella was going to have to get use to the man. Sighing as she took her seat and pulled a file out. Sure enough he was sitting next to her on the flight. He could see she was researching a Vlad like he said too.
 
As he watched her research he said "I see you took my advice. Researching the man before he became the monster." His accent a thick Romanian but it still held a suave charm to it. The man said "you may call me Marius if you wish it is my name." Marius ran his fingers over a cross that adorned his neck. A keepsake from his homeland.
 
Bella smiled a bit, "I need to know if that was his tomb. My best friend is missing....same scene as the tomb." Looking back at the papers, the man's face was the same. "If seen him before....in my dreams."she said.
 
Marius said "yes tis was indeed his tomb. A priest from Italy managed to use a powerful seal after trapping the monster. Binding it to his blood. It was shipped from Romania to stop any of his servants from finding it and trying to free him." Hearing her words he said "you have dreamt of him? What kind of dreams?" His tone getting a worried edge to it. Wondering if it was too late if Bella was becoming the monsters.
 
Bella cleared her throat, "I only see his face but he won't speak." Looking back at the photo before writing something down. "Though why was it my blood that released him?"she asked. Wanting to know has much as she could. It was a long trip to Greece so they have plenty of time to talk.
 
Marius studied her his gaze probing. He could tell there was more more that she wasn't saying. He said "the only thing I can think of is you are related to the priest who originally made the seal. Your blood freeing him and binding you to him. He will use that link to try to seduce you promise you pleasure beyond anything a human to give. If you submit though you will be a monster for all eternity. You will sell your soul for pleasures of the flesh." Though frank he kept his voice down in the crowded plane. He said "your friend is lost. A fiend who preys on the blood and life of man."
 
Bella sighed softly, "She visited me....she wasn't herself." Seeing ss it was becoming night time and Bella put her things away. Getting comfy before falling asleep. Though shw was going to need the rest.

Kayla was the first one up and got dressed. Though walked over to the window, hating that she was lying to Bella.
 
Dracula awoke sensing Kayla's distress. H put on some pants. His steps silent and inhuman to anyone but Kayla's vampiric hearing. He said "do you hate the gift I have given you my love?" Tucking her hair away from her neck as he kissed It. Lightly grazing her skin with his fangs in the way he knew she liked.
 
Kayla jumped a bit before smiling a bit. "No...I just do not like lying to Bella."she said. Turning around before hugging Dracula. Nuzzling his neck before she kissed it. "I'm all she had and I hate not being honest."she said.
 
Dracula said "she wouldn't understand my love not yet. She would fear you cause she doesn't understand the gift I have given you. Soon though she will. You can help her. Everytime you receive pleasure from me because I am linked to her she feels it as well. You can show her the gift I can give her and the two of you can feel eternal bliss forever together. Imagine it her tongue teasing your breasts as she kisses them. Her fingers teasing your core as she feeds from your blood."
 
Back
Top