Fascism is alive and well in Georgia

As an update, a whopping 13 people used the NRA discount while flying Delta Airlines.

Not 13 people this year. Not 13 people in one month. 13 people TOTAL. In the entire history of Delta hooking up with the NRA, only 13 people took advantage of the discount.

That's what the Georgia legislature is so upset about.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/03/02/delta-reviews-all-fare-discount-programs-after-nra-dispute-costs-georgia-tax-break/388587002/
Only 13? Well, I guess you can't blame anyone for getting a discount however they can. Gotta keep those frequent flyer miles.

Hey if you want to know what it is like to live under a bunch of Fascists pigs come to California. The governor is called a Space Cadet (he was forced out of office a long time ago and had to wait for a new breed of snow flakes to get back in office) and is a puppet. We pay a member of Obama's corrupt Administration to run the state and go from state to state on tax payer money to destroy their governments. The state is at war with the middle class and the poor and unless you are a criminal, a drug lord, members of street gangs and a foreign criminal you have no rights here.

George Soros tells the corrupt in the forbidden city (our capital) what to do. As a former Nazi he believes in a one world rule and that only a two class system like in the middle ages should exists. Similar to what the Terrorist want for the world.

Georgia is a free state and welcomes all Americans. California does not.
You talkin' about Moonbeam Brown? When's Cali getting around to being 2 states? I got some state names in mind.

You need to get a dictionary and look up fascist. You and the rest of Antifa don't have a fucking clue what it means.

Typical teeny bopper liberal, dumb as shit and too fucking dumb to know it.
Well said. Don't be surprised if any of those you're addressing come creeping around about that or any other weird, creep stuff not addressed.

Well if you spew the same bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over it starts to become reality for you. Annoying as all fuck for anyone with an IQ higher than 30.

But hey, Everyone is entitled to their own definition of what reality is, right? I mean, for me, if it looks like bullshit, sounds like bullshit, smells like bullshit and squishes like bullshit, then it must be bullshit. Where as liberals say, "I saw it in a meme on twitter so it MUST be true."

Well said. Again. I'm starting to like you.

You talkin' about Moonbeam Brown? When's Cali getting around to being 2 states? I got some state names in mind.
You may recall that Jerry Brown (who slept with Linda Ronstadt and you didn't) (and who worked with Mother Teresa changing bedpans in India and you didn't) (and who turned a massive budget deficit into a massive surplus and you didn't) was labeled Gov Moonbeam because he proposed a satellite network to deliver news. Ted Turner picked up on that idea before he got Jane Fonda (and you didn't). Then Rupert Murdoch plagiarized them and the nation went to shit.

But I digress. California, formerly an independent democratic republic, is not about to secede from USA, nor split in fragments, nor implode. And Cadet Bone-Spurs the luzer will find it difficult to wage war on the nation's economic engine.

As a result of the Georgia fascists actions, other states are courting Delta to relocate their largest hug:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/27/news/companies/delta-nra-discount-backlash/index.html

Will be interesting to see if Georgia is willing to lose all those jobs over something so ridiculous.

Fuck off you little Penn pussy. Dont come ripping Georgia when you have no idea what you are talking about. Delta is not going anywhere, it would cost Delta multi millions to move a critical hub like Atlanta to some punk state like PA.
Eliminate all discounts or keep them all intact, picking and choosing based on some leftist bigwig reactionary in Delta management will get you dropped kicked like they did, instead of having your ass kissed in PA.

Fuck off you little Penn pussy. Dont come ripping Georgia when you have no idea what you are talking about. Delta is not going anywhere, it would cost Delta multi millions to move a critical hub like Atlanta to some punk state like PA.
Eliminate all discounts or keep them all intact, picking and choosing based on some leftist bigwig reactionary in Delta management will get you dropped kicked like they did, instead of having your ass kissed in PA.[/QUOT

Last edited:
No fuck you toilet seat licker. Born in Georgia (Peachtree St. Atlanta). Lived in Georgia most of my life(except for my tours overseas). I hope Delta moves and the State of Georgia loses all those jobs. You wanna call me pussy to my face huh turd eater? Come visit me and I'll feed you your teeth(if in fact you have any).
Malcolm D. Duncan U.S.Army (Retired)
395 South Mahogany Strreet
Jesup,GA.
Come or STFU...I'll leave the porch light on for ya.

Ok. I'll take the bait. Did that poster even post to you? Why are you so offended if you're from the same state he's defending?

Also, it's not a good idea for you to post your address, if it is your address, for the whole world to see.

Ok. I'll take the bait. Did that poster even post to you? Why are you so offended if you're from the same state he's defending?

Also, it's not a good idea for you to post your address, if it is your address, for the whole world to see.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

I am offended at anyone who claims to speak for the State of Georgia...the poster assumes that everyone who lives here has the same stance as he does,and he's wrong.

I am offended at anyone who claims to speak for the State of Georgia...the poster assumes that everyone who lives here has the same stance as he does,and he's wrong.

1. Never said I was speaking for the state of Georgia, just myself.
2. I have never backed down from anyone, ever and I would not start with a douche like you. Why are you a douche? because you cant have a rational conversation about the facts of this situation.

1. Never said I was speaking for the state of Georgia, just myself.
2. I have never backed down from anyone, ever and I would not start with a douche like you. Why are you a douche? because you cant have a rational conversation about the facts of this situation.

Don't let it bother you. I was a bit shocked myself. Especially when I read somewhere he's a retired Army guy. Which I doubt because I've never encountered any type Veteran like him anywhere on the net nor in real life. I'm sure a few exist.

I rather agree w/your post about Delta Airlines. Duncan lives about 4 hrs away from Atlanta area according the the address he posted. So, I don't know why he's so offended by that or any other type growth in Ga. Ga. has come a long way the past 30 or so years. Not all of it good, but most of it something to be proud of. The area he mentioned in Atlanta is a very old one, but has grown tremendously. Nice area.

You may recall that Jerry Brown (who slept with Linda Ronstadt and you didn't) (and who worked with Mother Teresa changing bedpans in India and you didn't) (and who turned a massive budget deficit into a massive surplus and you didn't) was labeled Gov Moonbeam because he proposed a satellite network to deliver news. Ted Turner picked up on that idea before he got Jane Fonda (and you didn't). Then Rupert Murdoch plagiarized them and the nation went to shit.

But I digress. California, formerly an independent democratic republic, is not about to secede from USA, nor split in fragments, nor implode. And Cadet Bone-Spurs the luzer will find it difficult to wage war on the nation's economic engine.

What does any of that have to do with me not having slept w/ Linda Ronstadt or Jane Fonda? Is that somehow relevant to you and I somehow have something to do w/it? Whomever worked w/Mother Teresa has nothing to do w/me or you. I don't know a whole lot about Rupert Mucroch (and you did).

But I see you managed to provide an answer to my question. If I somehow offended you w/my 'Moonbean' comment, then suck it up. I'm not apologizing and not here to start a flame war on the Politics Board. People, especially Californians, have been calling him that for many years. It would take you a very long time to address them as well.

Feel-Better-Soon.gif

Oh look! Someone brought their own political quack! Never hurts to bring a shrink. Gotta have those shrinks.

Back