Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
takes cock into mouth....slowly licks down the shaft wetting your head, feeling you get harder.....reaches down and grabs your shaft ...strocking softly

I have a healthy set for you...I'll return that ball licking and sucking pleasure... oops, did my tongue slip to your back hole...naught me :)

oooh thats naughty but very nice.....pushes ass in your face and sucks harder on your balls

feeling my balls suck into your mouth...my tongue works harder...and deeper....NAuGhTY ME

grinding my ass in tou your mouth....feeling that tounge go deeper....taking you balls deep in my mmouth my finger slips to you tight hole and tease the rim

grinding my ass in tou your mouth....feeling that tounge go deeper....taking you balls deep in my mmouth my finger slips to you tight hole and tease the rim

spreading you...no fucking your hole with my tongue... in unison with your finger and sucking on my balls... grinding along with you

spreading you...no fucking your hole with my tongue... in unison with your finger and sucking on my balls... grinding along with you

Pushes finger deeper into you while sucking harder on your balls....your tounge feels so good back there

Pushes finger deeper into you while sucking harder on your balls....your tounge feels so good back there

pushing my tongue in deep then rimming round... lick up to your balls...and cock..back to your hole.... Hmmm, 'two fingers please"....')

pushing my tongue in deep then rimming round... lick up to your balls...and cock..back to your hole.... Hmmm, 'two fingers please"....')

loving your tounge work back there.....takes out finger, sucks on two and slowly insterts in to your ass.....licks balls and sloly licks shaft of cock.......get as deep as you can back there

loving your tounge work back there.....takes out finger, sucks on two and slowly insterts in to your ass.....licks balls and sloly licks shaft of cock.......get as deep as you can back there

yes feeling those fingers push in.... sit up a little luv'r....spread your cheeks...and push my tongue in just getting past that tight ring with my tongue...and feeling you push back on to my tongue

yes feeling those fingers push in.... sit up a little luv'r....spread your cheeks...and push my tongue in just getting past that tight ring with my tongue...and feeling you push back on to my tongue

oh that feels good....spreads my legs wider and clciser to you....finger fucking you ass slolwy now...re positions my face so you cock is in my mouth

oh that feels good....spreads my legs wider and clciser to you....finger fucking you ass slolwy now...re positions my face so you cock is in my mouth

oh yes...deeper my tongue goes...hearing you moan... Moaning round my cock, feeling your hot wet mouth on my hard cut cock.... as I fuck my tongue in and out of your ass..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back