The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, women are so funny. And by women, I mean me and whoever else has this kind of warped brain. Like, twenty guys could say, you look hawt, and I'd be, you know, pleased and stuff. But one women says wow you look skinny, and I am on cloud nine. Seriously, that made my day, graceanne. And uh, that's a little messed up. As much as I try to stick to the I'm-just-eating-right-for-my-health line, I do love fitting into my size 8s. I reason it's not too crazy since I am satisfied with a size 8. It's not like I'm Lohanesque or anything.
 
Oh my lord, I would be ELATED to be a size 8. I'll be thrilled if I can get back to 12-14.
 
Can't wait for tomorrow's first Topping experience! :D *sigh* So near yet so far! (hurry up!)
 
Oh my lord, I would be ELATED to be a size 8. I'll be thrilled if I can get back to 12-14.

My partner got down to size 10, and she was so thrilled when she could get into size 10 jeans that she literally ran happy laps around the store!
 
*PURRRRRRRRR*
in fact.. words cannot express...

because I'm paranoid...here's me with no head!

2353834574_26c8df615c.jpg
 
Last edited:
ITW...you really do look great!

Thanks!

Oh my lord, I would be ELATED to be a size 8. I'll be thrilled if I can get back to 12-14.

That's funny, I thought you were smaller than me!

My partner got down to size 10, and she was so thrilled when she could get into size 10 jeans that she literally ran happy laps around the store!

Ha - we all have our magic size. Mine is 8. Of course, sizes are all over the place and don't mean much, but still, it's woo woo magic.

*PURRRRRRRRR*
in fact.. words cannot express...

Danke, dahling! I like the new AV, btw!

Can I quote you on that? Preferably in person? :eek:

Sure. Although in person it sounds sarcastic. :(

Stegrals markings and ITW in that dress.

Both stunning, beautiful, both of you.

:heart:

Thank you!

Ok, I feel dirty and thrilled, all at once!
 
Now I know why posting on the talk board is such a total waste of time.

Edited: I'm putting that thread in my sig line as a reminder not to do it again.
 
Last edited:
I'm so fucked-up emotionally and so confused I don't know where to start...

It got better for a few hours today, but has all come crashing back.
 
Totally fucked-up pompous ass. No, you do NOT get to throw up your hands and say "it's my bipolar disorder I can't be blamed for calling everybody an asshole and telling them to go to hell!" Did your bipolar molecules take over your hands and MAKE you type that? I DON'T THINK SO. Have some fucking responsibility for fuck's sake. No wonder you're on disability for being bipolar, you're a COMPLETE DICK. I'd love to hear your excuses for not taking meds, because nobody with bipolar disorder is that fucked up AND on meds. I mean, SERIOUSLY, you are a COMPLETE ASS.

ETA: This is not about anybody here. I realize we do have some bipolar posters here, but it's a totally different forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top