X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-Neko was a awesome Martial artist he was also a Mutant. In New york for the first time his shy personality made it difficult to seek the city and look around. From Japan with a American mother and Japanese Dad he finally went to seek Professor Xavier by him self. a soft Accent of Japanese he was mainly understandable. The Brother hood happen to be wrecking havoc as he got n to the main drag he herd trouble brewing and was not sure what is happening.-
 
Lila Dane had grown up in New York and had the seemingly carefree life of a girl who had just finished high school. She hung out with her friends, enjoyed popularity throughout her school career, and was generally living the American dream. With her long blond hair and crystal blue eyes, she cut a striking figure. Little did her friends know but behind her wide smile, she hid a deep and dark secret.

Her life was dominated by mysterious fires that would light with no source. In fact, three times her family home had almost burned to the ground and each time there was no explanation. She was ashamed to admit to her mother and stepfather that she might have been the reason why. If she admitted that, it would mean she was a mutant and her perfect life would end.

She was enjoying a night out that evening with her best friends, discussing their plans for college over a coffee at one of the cities numerous hot spots when the building across the street from them literally exploded. Screams filled the air around them, debris covering the street as she watched a strange assortment of people escape the confines of the now destroyed building.
 
-Toad, and Pyro escaped a building with new tech in boxes as Blob followed behind. Neko saw this and bit his lip. Green eyes and dark blonde short hair, looked at the scene as Neko ran for them his hands turned to Icy globes as he jumped up and knocked Pyro out of know where and Toad and Blob stopped.-

"What are you a X-men?"

-Xavier had told the X-men of disturbances in New York City as Mutants where causing trouble the brotherhood and a new mutant showed there powers.Wolverine and Cyclops with Storm were deployed.-

"No I am just a normal Mutant that hates you bad guys."-he said as he had his hands shift to Fire.-"Wanna put those back i am not afraid of your three."
 
Lila watched the scene on the street before her in amazement. Out of nowhere a man had appeared and taken out one of the men who had blown up the building. Her friends and many of the café patrons had run for safety, but she still stood at her table, her mind running a mile a minute.

She stepped out of the restaurant and into the rubble filled street, her hair swaying in the wind that had suddenly picked up. The man that had been knocked down was struggling back to his feet, intent on taking out the disturbance that had stopped them.

“Behind you!” She called out to the man her hand reaching out as if to help across the distance when suddenly the person the ground was engulfed in flames. She watched in horror and looked at her out stretched hand as it to decide if she’d caused the fire.
 
-Blob ran for the girl.-"Your a Mutant two aren't you?"-Blob ran for her. Neko turned around and kept Pyro and Toad at bay as Neko growled..-

-Wolverine and Cyclops sighed at the carnage going on.-"Let's Cool things down there Storm can you give us some mist."

-Storm flew out of the jet and caused a nice mist where the Jet landed and they rushed in.-

-Neko was assisted by Wolverine and Cyclops. Storm assisted the girl blocking her path.-"You shall not move Blob!"-Storm shouted as he began calling forth the chilling winds which slowed blob down.-
 
Lila was stunned when the large man began to run towards her with a speed that didn’t match his size. You’re a mutant too, aren’t you? His accusation rang in her ears as she turned to run. She could hear a woman yelling behind her, a wind picking up in the street that was bone chilling. She continued to run away from the scene, her heart racing as she darted down a side alley and paused to catch her breath. She dared to peek around the corner at the carnage that was happening and the multiple people that seemed to appear out of nowhere. No, she couldn’t go back there, she decided as she leaned against the wall.
 
-The Brotherhood hightailed it out of there as Wolverine approached the boy.-"You must be crazy to go up against them. We are.."-The boy answers and smiled.-"Your the X-men I am Neko Manko I am from Japan with a English mother and Japanese father I come searching for Professor Xavier."-he said as they listen to him.-

- Storm looked around walking down the street she found the girl curled up.-"do not be afraid child i will not harm you."-she said sweetly holding her hand out.-
 
Lila slid down the wall and sat on the dirty pavement, her eyes closed as she wondered just what was going on. It was when she heard the woman’s voice that her eyes snapped back open and she scuttled away. She stood and crossed her arms over her chest in a defensive posture.

“Who are you people?” She asked in a confused voice. “And what just happened back there?”
 
-Storm looked to her.-"I am Storm from the X-men we are here to save mutant and human kind from Magneto and his evil brotherhood."-she said as storm looked to her eyes.-"Please do not be afraid, I will leave if you wish but Professor Charles Xavier has picked up your abilities and the ones of a young man who Logan and Scott are converting with."-She smiled.-"I promise you no one will know of this conversation i only ask i you would join us to the mansion."

-Logan sighed.-"So the professor wants to see you Jap boy you wanna come with us?" -Neko was aware of Logan's humor and nods.-"Sure if the professor wants to see me that saves me time looking for him."
 
Lila stared at the woman for a long moment, mulling over what she said. She wanted to tell her that she wasn’t a mutant, but then she said that this Professor Xavier had already singled her out. “If I go with you and I want to come back immediately, you’ll bring me back, right?” She asked as she took a step towards the strange woman, willing to at least give her a chance.
 
-Storm nods.-"Of course Professor Xavier only wants to speak to you and the other boy. If you both wish to be taken home we will do so no worries."-she said.-

-Logan and Cyclops walked over with Neko as he smiled.-"I am ready to go."-Storm smiled to the boy and then back to the girl.-

-Neko looked to the girl who was scared.-"I am Neko."-he said gently his eyes looking back at her and he extended his hand.-"Are you going to talk to Professor X to?"
 
“Lila.” She answered the man who offered his name. “I guess I don’t have much of a choice.” She said with a shrug, not taking his hand as she looked at the other two men that had joined them. “Can we make this quick? I don’t want my friends or family to know about this.”
 
-The X-men looked to her.-"We will not take you then if you are that concerned. we can not say for sure how long the meeting will take."-The X-men walked to the Jet as Neko smiled to her.-"I am sorry to hear you won't be joining us."-he said as they began to walk to the jet.-

-The X-men were not forceful but how long could she hold her powers back for. The Name professor X was ringing though he was the one who taught mutants how to control there powers. It is true she may loose her friends and popular status but she was being as phoney as they got.-
 
Lila watched them begin to walk away. She felt some unnamed emotion as she saw them load into a jet. Heaving a deep sigh, she found herself running towards them.

“Wait!” She called out, her hand outstretched to stop from getting left behind.
 
-Neko waited at the steps as she ran for them. Neko smiled he just met this girl Lila but her eyes and just something about her seemed appealing .-"Glad your coming."-he said as they got on buckling up to the back of the jet.-
 
She stepped into the jet, following Neko’s lead and buckling herself in. She gave a shriek of surprise as the jet rose into the air, reaching out to grab onto his arm. She really, really hated flying and heights. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to calm her breathing.
 
-Neko blushed as she latched on to him as he held her hand.-"Hey it is ok we will be fine..."-he reassured her.-"We won't be up in the air that long."-he said as he smiled to her.-"So Lila what do you like to do?"
 
Her eyes were clenched shut and she could absently hear someone talking to her. The man next to her was holding her hand. She figured it was probably him.

“What do I like?” She repeated, her brain racing to try and think of what she liked. “I like art. Painting and photography.”
 
-Neko tried to calm her down as it was probably tough for her. Neko smiled.-"I like Painting two though i am not very good at it. Art is nice I do like to cook and i do Martial Arts."

-They would be at the mansion soon as they were told.-
 
“I can’t cook. Everything I make ends up burned.” She said, her grip on his hand becoming tighter as she felt the jet start to descend. “Everything tends burn around me.” She added softly.

As soon as the jet touched down, she started to tear at her seatbelt, desperate to get out of the jet as soon as possible.
 
-Looking to her Neko felt bad for her he was not sure what was going on but he hoped she would be ok. The X-men left the jet with there two guests as Storm lead them to the office of Professor Charles Xavier as Storm walked in with them.-"Professor I have for you Neko and Lila I am sure your aware."

-Professor X Smiled in his chair.-"I thank you for bringing them Storm you may leave so i may talk to them."-Storm left.-"Please sit down i have asked you here to just simply talk nothing more"
 
Her legs were still shaking as she stepped off the jet and they were ushered into a large mansion. She was looking around the hallways, taking in everything as they were shown to an office and the strange woman who had found her in the alley introduced them to Professor Xavier.

She took a seat when he bade them to sit down, her hands twisting nervously in her lap as she waited for the man to tell them what he wanted.
 
-Professor X Explained.-"I am professor Charles Xavier i run this school for gifted youngsters. Besides normal academics i also help you control your mutant abilities. I have found you both through means of a computer i have to track mutant activity. I wouldn't be afraid of your powers for they are gifts its learning how to handle them is the challenge. Neko your Powers come from the natural Elements you draw in what ever is around you to form what you call Power strikes. You can use Natural Elements or those around you. Lila your pyrokenisis is going wild you know you are the cause and afraid to say. I can promise we can help you control it."-he said.-"I have a crew called the X-men who are students of mine who were taught how to control there powers."
 
“With all due respect, sir, admitting that I’m a mutant would completely change my life. I don’t know that I’m ready to do that. I mean, I just left high school. I’m waiting to be accepted to college. This is completely beyond any plans that I already have.”

She was nervous and not wanting to admit that he might be right about all the fires that had started when she was around was because of her.
 
-Xavier looked.-"If you feel that way i can always come by to tutor you in your powers. I am a collage guaranteed professor and could just come by to help you pre pair for collage. If nothing else I understand."

"I want to join here professor i need help knowing why i may end up dead from these powers."-he said.-"Every time i use them i feel by life draining."-Professor X looked.-"Is that so well then Neko we will look in to it.-"Lila I am sorry you do not want to join. But i hope we can still be friends maybe?"-Neko turned to her smiling.-
 
Back
Top