Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

Joel watched with great interest, resisting the temptation to try to participate. He knew that he'd learn a lot more by letting Julie show him what she liked than by trying to barge in.
 
Julie took the vibrator and slid it into her. She pushed just a little hard.

"I leave this in, and dont move it for a while." Julie whispered, her voice getting breathless. " And now I just sort of roll the egg back and forth...."

Her voice trailed off and her hips starting arching. She gasped and then whimpered. Her body began to shake and her thighs spread further apart. Before she could narrate any more her first orgasm washed over her.
 
Joel, as always, found the contrast terrifically arousing: Julie nude while he was fully clothed; Julie in the throws of an orgasm while he watched. The completeness of her submission in the bedroom - or, just then, anywhere in the cottage - spoke to a part of him that he would seldom admit to, unless it was with her, in private.

Unless he was with his pleasure girl.

Joel sat on the end of the bed, giving Julie a few moments to recover. As her breathing steadied and she focused on him again, he put his hands on her ankles, rubbing them but also spreading them apart until they were open to a 45-degree angle.

"That was hot, Julie," he told her.

"Do it again."
 
Julie nodded. "Yes, Sir."

She cupped the egg in place and then she starting stroking the vibrator in and down. She used slow, long strokes at first. When her breath started to catch, those strokes got faster.

Julie opened her eyes and made eye contact with Joel. She didn't look away as her orgasm hit.
 
Even though he'd just seen them demonstrated twice, Joel didn't ask for Julie's toys right away. Instead, leaving her legs spread wide, he began to explore her.

Although he'd certainly seem Julie's body many times, and often pleasured her with fingers and tongue, taking the time to slow down and look rather than concentrating on bringing her to orgasm was a different experience. He made himself go slowly and really touch Julie, tracing her folds and asking how things felt; asking her to demonstrate things that she liked; even having her open herself as though they were in a porn shoot.
 
Julie felt her skin flushed as Joel looked and touched. She drew her knees up and let her legs fall open.

"When you barely touch me... just feather light like that... it is a different sensation. almost like I can feel the ridges of your fingertips."

She shivered and almost purred as his fingers traced, explored and teased.

"I want you inside me, Joel. Please. Your arms around me, holding me close." She whispered. She bit her lip afterwards almost a little embarrassed.
 
Sometimes Julie forgot to be wanton. Joel hardly felt like complaining, though.

He started to take his clothes off so that that he could give her the closeness and penetration she'd asked for.

"I bet," he commented as he undressed, "that I now know your vagina better than any other man alive".
 
Julie whispered. "After I am your pleasure girl, and I do all of these sexy things, I just need to be in your arms and feel your kisses and know that you are pretty crazy about me."

Julie found herself feeling shy all of the sudden. But she needed his touch.
 
Joel climbed on top of Julie, putting his arms around her as much as he could, given that she was lying down.

As aroused as she was, it was no effort at all to also slip inside her.

Realizing that his sexual urge wasn't quite at a fever pitch because of their recent intercourse, Joel started kissing and nuzzling Julie; the excitement enough to keep him hard inside her even though they weren't "having sex".
 
Julie snuggled in tightly against Joel. She nuzzled his throat and murmured softly.

"Do you think your parents will like me?" She asked softly. She traced her fingernails up and down his back.
 
"I know my parents will love you, Joel replied, slipping his hands underneath Julie so that he could hold her even tighter as he felt himself, impossibly, coming fully erect again.

"I almost wish that they could see us like this right now, so that they could know how close we are and how beautiful we are together."

He kissed Julie and began to slowly thrust inside her.
 
Julie sighed softly against his throat. Allowing herself to give in to just his pleasure and affection. She melted in his arms.

"I love you, Joel." She whispered. Her mouth slid all over his throat and his collarbone.
 
"I love you, too," Joel whispered back.

He'd thought about saying it before then; knew that he should have said it sooner, and not in a moment when Julie might reasonably expect him to be willing to say anything he thought she wanted to hear. But it was true.

It was true and he tried to make her feel it in his every kiss, his every touch as they made love.
 
Julie didn't want the embrace to end. She moved her body against his, feeling him thrust into her.

He held her close, his fingers in her hair holding her close. She sighed and gasped softly. Her body and her heart surrendered.
 
A couple days, later, leaving Joel's parents' place...

Joel and Julie waved from the edge of the lawn as they headed to their rental car.

Joel's parents stood in their doorway and waved back. As the younger couple turned toward the street again, they heard Joel's dad's call of "Have fun storming the castle!" following them.

"Well, I guess that went alright," Joel said when they got out of earshot. "Even though you now know the family secret; that my Dad thinks he's Billy Crystal..." He shook his head in mock ruefulness as they reached the vehicle.
 
Julie smiled.
"He is pretty funny. You take after him you know. You have his smile." Her voice was soft and sweet.

"And I think you mom liked me, she let me help with the dishes. She told me that you don't bring home girls often."

Julies smile spread up to her eyes. She was truly pleased that Joel's parents seemed to like her.
 
"I mostly avoid bringing girls home because Mom always has them help with the dishes," Joel responded wryly. "That, and it's sort of a long drive up from New York."

"Besides," he added, "I've only been seeing one person lately."

Joel wasn't usually very demonstrative in public, but with a tall hedge blocking the view from his parents' house, there was no one to see him and Julie, just then. So no one was scandalized when he stepped in to kiss Julie, boldly putting his hand up her shirt to cop a feel at the same time.
 
Julie moaned softly as his hand cupped her breast.

"So, it isn't special that you brought me here. You bring all of your pleasure girls?" She asked sweetly. Her body arched into his.

She moaned into his mouth.

"I can't wait to get back to the cabin and get my clothes off for you."
 
Even though Joel knew that Julie was kidding, he couldn't let the idea of her not being special to him go unchallenged.

"Not special?" he half growled between kisses. "Do you think I'd risk scandalizing my parents and my old neighborhood for someone who wasn't special?"

Julie was probably a bit surprised as Joel's hands grabbed her shirt and bra, and her breasts fell into view.
 
Julie gasped when he pulled up her top, but she didn't struggle. She leaned back against the rental car.

"I need you to fuck me senseless as soon as we get back to the cabin." She whispered against Joel's ear.
 
Joel's response was to kiss Julie's nipples. Although he wasn't planning to leave her exposed on the street, her bared breasts and the expression of surprise and submission on her face made a picture that he wanted to enjoy, even if only for a moment.

"Does this feel special enough for you?" he asked, his voice somewhat muffled because his mouth was still on her breast, his tongue tracing the areola. "You have my word," he assured her, "that I've never done this at home before."
 
"Let's get back to the cabin..." She was breathless and her hips arched up into him.


"Please..." She moaned softly. Julie didn't know that she could be this turned on or need to please someone so deeply.
 
Joel found it surprisingly difficult to stop: It was a genuine effort to remind himself that he was standing on the street in his old neighborhood, just out of sight of his childhood home. With a shock, he realized that his recent fantasy of exhibiting Julie was becoming strong enough that he'd have to be careful not to let himself get carried away at the wrong time.

Fortunately, he did manage to rein his lust in, help Julie to replace her blouse, get in the car, and start back toward the lake.

Back on the island, tying up to the dock, Joel remembered their arrival a couple days before, and how silly he'd been to undress Julie and fuck her in plain view of the lake. He also remembered how well Julie had been keeping her promise to remain unclothed whenever they were alone and out of sight.

He stepped out of the boat, offering Julie a hand to steady her as she climbed out after him. Once they'd both regained solid footing, he smiled at her and simply said, "Okay... Take 'em off!"
 
Julie didn't look around. She knew that Joel wouldn't ask her to do anything that wasn't safe. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the dock. She removed her bra and instantly her nipples hardened in the cold night air. She kicked off her sshoes and then she unbuttoned her jeans and slithered out of them. Her skin pebbled in goosebumps. She hooked her thumbs in her tiny royal blue panties and slid them off.

She stood before Joel under the dock lights. She lowered her eyes and looked up at him through her lashes.
 
The night was still enough that Joel was confident he'd hear anyone close by. Sound carried well over water. Still, it was foolish to let Julie stand there, under the dock lights, as though on a stage surrounded by a theater a mile wide.

He didn't tell Julie to move. Instead, he went to her, turning her to face the lake while bringing her hands behind her back and grasping them with his own, almost as though she were bound. They stood that way for a few moments; Joel clothed and Julie naked, unable to even raise a hand to ward off any unseen eyes.

"I don't know what's gotten into me lately, Julie," he told her. "I keep imagining other people...seeing you. Naked. And mine."
 
Back
Top