My Favorite Quotes

423614_417379411655333_1544595794_n.jpg
 
Once vigorous love a few back,

Most can understand,

Seemingly ordinary happiness is the most precious and rare happiness
 
If you change your thoughts into the positive
ones, you will notice some positive changes
in your life.
 
Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you're a good person and a good friend. What's meant to be will end up good and what's not, won't . Love is Worth fighting for but sometimes you can't be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don't , you just have to move on and realise what you gave them was more then they were willing to give you.
 
It's about time that You stop letting him make you cry, and start letting someone else make you smile.
 
Everybody can love your looks, but it's your personality that makes someone stay with you.
 
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.
 
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
 
An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea
 
When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
 
“However many holy words you read,However many you speak,What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?
 
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense
 
“A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker
 
There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.
 
Back
Top