hot mom story

It was quite the scene when Claire opened her front door, Chris has carelessly forgotten to lock. It was unclear who was the most surprised. Chris was frozen nearly humping Bonnie who looked up at the open door with her lipstick smeared across her face wet with Brittany's juices who was spread eagle on Claire's couch having her mother eat her out.

Claire stood in shock for a few seconds then realized she should probably close the door.

"Mom I can explain!" Chris quickly said jumping to his feet like a boy caught with a girl by her dad. Bonnie sat back on her legs folded under her and Brittany pulled her legs together.

"I am just teaching the kids" Bonnie said playing it off as though it was no big deal that her son was about ten seconds from mounting her as her daughter watched.

Claire was incredibly turned on seeing Chris named and rock hard standing dumbfounded.

"Please Ms Mallory, I love Chris and don't want to lose him" Brittany said with a new found courage. "I only want to make him happy," she said softly. Brittany was the hottest woman Claire had ever seen and had her own jealousy not been raging she might have been able to see that Brittany was a good thing for him.

"I bet you do. And Bonnie? You just want to help him work out that big dick by committing adultery in the name of saving your little virgin here?" Claire hissed as her own lust was evident in her nipples surging through her scrubs top.

The trio stood and sat silent looking away ashamed. "In my fucking house." Claire said talking to herself like an angry parent. "How am I going to sit on that couch without thinking of this?" she asked rhetorically.
 
“Mom, I can explain!” Were any more hollow words ever spoken? The picture she saw was worth a thousand of his words. She had walked into Gomorrah, a scene that would have made a porn director blush. Chris had his cock in his hand, aggressively stroking his purple bulbous tip up and down the pursed wet lips of Mrs. Donahue. Who even before Brittany's obscene request, had been trying to discreetly push back to enjoy more of her daughter's boyfriend's huge cock in her own insatiably hungry sex. The precum flowing from his cock was mixing with the nectar that was now slippery and flowing down her thighs, he had heard the lustful sigh as Brittany had made her request, "...do you want...need...MY Chris to...to fuck you?" He had felt her mother's back arch, her lips open as if in heat, and in that moment, it had taken every bit of self restraint either of them possessed for her not to ram back, nor he fire forward and consummate their unholy union.

All the while, Bonnie had her tongue so far up her daughter's tender cunt, her one hand so fully engaged on Britt's button, the other flying over her own, the scene Claire walked into was obscene, filthy, and probably illegal in most states. Up they sprang and Chris hoisted himself away from the milf's amazing pussy his throbbing cock still yearned for, and his ass parked itself next to his Brittany, as if the young 18 year old beauty, naked and spread eagled on their couch, was all that less incriminating.

Chris marveled at Mrs. Donahue's straight forward, almost arrogant response, "I am just teaching the kids" Chis shot a look at his mother and saw fire, but hadn't she set up this little get together? Chris dared not go there, feigning he thought he had her approval to do everything in his power to fuck his girlfriend and her mother while she was away. Jesus, that sounded bad, even to him!

"Please Ms Mallory, I love Chris and don't want to lose him...I only want to make him happy," She was sweet looking up at Chris' Mom, as sweet as any high school girl can look while looking her boyfriend's mother in the eye, while sitting there loving stroking his amazingly hard cock right in front of her. Chris looked at his mother for understanding, as his hand ran over her little blonde puff, and slipped inside those soft pink wet lips her mother's tongue had just left, when when the poor virgin was so close to mind shattering orgasm.

Since his initial ridiculous assertion, Chris had been as quiet as a church mouse. That is a church mouse with a raging 10 inch hard on, the glistening of his girl friend's mother, hardening on his cock, and his fingers buried deep in his outrageously sexy girlfriend's cunt, can be. There woefully pathetic excuses behind them, mother took center stage, "I bet you do. And Bonnie? You just want to help him work out that big dick by committing adultery in the name of saving your little virgin here?" Chris and Brittany bowed their heads in shame, yet somehow their hands having a mind of their own kept working, and Bonnie stared watching the two, trying to calculate how she might reenter the mix, after all her daughter had made the sweetest request.

"In my fucking house....How am I going to sit on that couch without thinking of this?" Finally, way, way too late, Chris reluctantly removed Brittany's hand from stroking his cock, and his from her amazingly tight and wet pussy. Standing up, this was his mother and he needed to be the one to talk to her...he loved her, and he had some explaining to do. "Excuse me Mrs. Donahue, Britt...let me go talk to my Mom, alone."

Bonnie got up and moved to replace Chris sitting next to Brittany, Chris wondered if they would even wait for them to leave the room before Mrs. Donahue finished the job that Brittany was aching to complete. Chris took his shocked mother by the hand and went back to the kitchen where last night's fun had all began. He was still rock hard and his cock was pointing straight out, he spun his mother by the shoulders, and moved to put his hands on her waist. He looked into her eyes, as his cock pressed into her tummy, and has he moved closer, was pushed straight up towards her tits and mouth. "Mom, I'm so sorry, you should have never had to walk in on this. Mrs. Donahue and Brittany came over and one thing just lead to another, I thought you wanted me to make up with Britt, to help her be able to satisfy me...and one thing lead to another and I guess just got out of hand..."

Chris was explaining this as if it was a game of rough housing with his friends that had somehow inexplicably broken the table lamp, not like three people actively and wantonly engaging in the most taboo set of sexual acts they could think of and most likely would have progressed to even greater heights of debauchery, had Mommy, not come home.

"...Mrs. Donahue was so nice...she was just trying to help Brittany and I....you know how we have struggled...but Mom, the most important part is...I hope you know...this has nothing to do with how much I love you!'
 
Last edited:
Claire smiled at Chris as he spoke. Her looks was probably interpreted as a pissed off mother but in reality she as listening to Chris with an ear out for anything from the other room. She let Chris hang as long as she could before reaching out and taking his cock in her hand.

"It's OK baby, I am just fucking with you" she said as a whole new dimension was visible to Chris. It was like a screen was lifted.

Claire pulled her scrubs up over her head then slipped off the shoes and socks and pants and panties and stood naked in the kitchen with Chris as a subtle sigh came from the other room.

Claire motioned for Chris to bend down so she could whisper something, "Bonnie is a total slut, and always has been." the kissed his ear and ran her tongue around it as she breathed "I am so fucking horny I could die!".

Claire then released Chris and walked back into the living room where Bonnie was pleasuring Brittany who saw Claire and smiled, then interrupted her mother.

"I think the only fair thing to do here is for us all to get what we need" Claire said with a wink to Brittany and Bonnie.
 
Chris watched the mother he was afraid he had shamed himself to, strip down naked in front of him,and leaned in whispering, "Bonnie is a total slut, and always has been...I am so fucking horny I could die!". And she released him and entered the arena.

Chris' world was rocked. He had gone from incredible eroticism, with nice little compartments of his life, his girlfriend, his mother, and perhaps his latent milf fantasies. They were now converging, and colliding, and he didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure about any of the dynamics that were playing out here, so he walked back in the room, just ready to buckle up and see what might happen.

Brittany was once again near orgasm, and his eyes became glued to her glorious cunt, and her obscene response. There appeared to be some recognition between Brittany and his mother on a common ground of pleasure. "I think the only fair thing to do here is for us all to get what we need." Brittany was crooking her finger to join her, and as he took a step in that direction he heard a cool, confident, purr, "she appears to be busy right now, why don't you come to Momma and let me take care of you" However, he was so shocked and confused by all that was going on, he wasn't sure which momma had said it, or hell, maybe it was both!
 
Claire pushed Chris down on the couch next to his girlfriend as Bonnie smiled at their return.
Claire reached up and took Chris's cock from Brittany's suddenly greedy hand.

"Now Britt he likes you to work his head with your mouth while your hand pumps his shaft" Claire said with a wink to her son as she leaned forward and took his head in her mouth. Claire took Brittany's hand and brought it to his cock. She showed her how to tightly grip him and pump. She was a natural as Claire could already taste his precum.

She looked up at Chris who seemed torn between bliss and discomfort.

Claire watched Bonnie working Brittany who was now more interested in Chris as Claire said "maybe you want some of this?" to Bonnie as she reached between her legs. Bonnie smiled and looked up at Brittany then laid down under Claire and began servicing her. Bonnie gave Claire the best head of her life. A long and slippery tongue well versed in pleasing a woman. Claire soon turned Chris over toe Brittany and watched the young blonde gag herself on Chris as he smiled dumbfounded.
 
Chris just kept looking from woman to woman to woman...

there was his mother helping Brittany give him head...

Or was it Brittany helping his mother give him head....

His mother had much greater oral skills than Brittany, but somehow that endeared Britt to Chris

She was naive but enthusiastic...watching his mother and Mrs. Donahue...it seemed ironic that Claire had referred to Bonnie as a slut

Brittany was gorgeous, but in terms of blowjobs she had much to learn from the two blowjob queens in the room

Bonnie was the MVP so far having brought each of Chris and Brittany to incredible orgasms and was now working feverishly on his mother, who given the way she was obscenely grinding her pussy into Bonnie's mouth was enjoying it immensely

Chris was not going to get there on Britt's oral skillls, at least not when there were such amazing other options available

Chris pulled Brittany up...and kissed her, as they worked each other manually

Chris' mom looked like she was on the edge of explosion as Chris whispered into Brittany's ear, "your poor Mom, she has worked so hard to make tonight special for everyone, remember what you asked her before my Mom got home? Don't you think she needs some relief too?"

Brittany truly was a sweet girl and suddenly felt selfish..."Mom, when you are...uh, done with Chris' mom....would you still like to fuck him? I know he'd be happy to..." Suddenly Mrs. Donahue let out a groan almost as loud as Claire's, while Claire shot a look at Brit...but all that Chris and Brittany heard was a very distinct, "MmmmHhhmmmm" from Mrs. Donahue as Chri's mother's juices poured down over her cheeks!
 
Claire was shocked by Brittany's question, .."Mom, when you are...uh, done with Chris' mom....would you still like to fuck him? " It sent a wave of jealousy and just as Bonnie found her perfect spot. Like a geyser shooting up, Claire's head exploded as she flooded Bonnie's face. Her moaning acknowledgment sent another wave through Claire.

"Fuck me" she gasped as Chris and Brittany watched her orgasm after orgasm.

" I know he'd be happy to..." rang in Claire's ears but she knew, she could not keep her boy to herself forever and if anything was worth sharing that massive cock, the work done between her legs by Bonnie certainly qualified, Claire moved off as Bonnie laid breathing heavy through that smile a person gets from giving a really good orgasm to someone.

"Next" Claire said with a attitude trying to save face as these woman wrapped her son around their fingers.

Bonnie looked upside down at Chris on the couch as she ran her hands over her face wiping away some of Claire's juices then down over her perfect tits and rock hard nipples, lower over her rippled abs to her spread legs and unattended clit. She rubbed herself as she looked at Chris on the couch with his giant cock. Bonnie looked at Claire who was as mesmerized as the younger ones at Bonnie's display.

"I doubt I could stop him if I wanted to" Claire said in response to Bonnie's silent permission.

She looked at Chris and said "Go for it slugger." using one of her nicknames for her son.
 
Bonnie looked up at Chris, and then at her daughter. Her daughter had given the permission, she could hear the lust imbedded in her voice. But there also had to have been curiosity. She, and even more so Brittany’s father, had so sheltered her, this had to feel like she was drinking from a firehose! Bonnie allowed a small smile, as she again focused on Chris’ impossibly large member, a firehose was a most fitting metaphor. She tried to assume the role of instructor, rather than the wanting slut she felt like, unable to control her desire to be filled by such extraordinary length and birth.

She stood up and turned away, licking the last few drops of Claire’s deliciousness from her lips, practically smacking them in satisfaction. She moved over, and got on all fours, her profile facing her daughter, for she couldn’t look her in the eyes as she took his cock deep inside of her. On all fours, she arched her back, as Chis stood up, his cock, rigidly projecting up and out, like some sort of divining rod, and her pussy the wettest pool for it to feast within. “I think this position will be best, you are so large, and my Pusey is so tight....” Claire let out a muffled laugh, and Bonnie looked at her with daggers. “...I think you can ease your way in, and Brittany can understand how her body can adapt to handle such a magnificent...”. She caught herself, not wanting to appear anywhere near as enthusiastic as she actually was. “Uhm, I mean, unusually large coc....uh, penis.”

Chris was moving behind her, getting into position. Mrs. Donahue was amazing. Her ass round and firm, her tits, also firm, albeit, made by Mattel, the finest her husband could purchase. Her pussy lips were soft pink, swollen and dripping. The minute he slid the tip of his cock up and down her slit, he was bathing in her juices, his precum, mixing in. She never looked back, but did wiggle her world class ass, and he heard her moan, “put it in, God put it in!” Chris looked at Brittany and his mother, but both of their eyes were fixed on his cock, not wanting to miss the launch of his maiden voyage into Mrs. Donahue.

His head found her gaping opening, and as he gently pressed the tip in, he heard her confirmatory, “yes, that’s it”. He was trying to be gentle, not wanting to hurt his sweet girlfriend’s mother. Little did he realize, even if his cock had said Louisville Slugger on the barrel, Bonnie would have taken it with ease. As gentle as he tried to be, she was ferocious. Feeling the wonderful, swollen, bulbous tip enter, she was beyond needy, and drove her hips back so hard, her ass loudly clapped against Chris’ pelvis, as he was instantly balls deep.

The pretense was over, Bonnie might have had more cocks than a chicken rancher, but this boy, and his member were special, even for her, and Goddammit she was going to enjoy it. “Oh Fuck that is good, so good, Jesus fuck me, I am on all fours, I’m your bitch, pound me, take me, fuck me boy, let me feel like your slut!” Her reaction had been reflexive, fed by a golden scepter, her body had rejoiced, and she had screamed her own slutty hallelujah. But out, it could not be taken back. Chris had loved it, adrenaline, and mad desire firing through his body, he began pounding and rutting her, fucking her into erotic oblivion. Her body couldn’t believe how good it felt, but in terror she turned and looked at her daughter and Claire, they were looking back, staring in shock, but...They were also working their pussies with an energy and pace that was dizzying.
 
Claire was not surprised as Chris and Bonnie worked like two animals in heat in front of her and Brittany. Claire looked over at Brittany and smile softly as Brittany was clearly disturbed by the raw unbridled fucking of her boyfriend and, until half an hour ago, church mouse mother.

"Jesus Fucking Christ Chris don't stop!" Bonnie grunted a primal tone that sent shivers through everyone. Claire leaned over to Brittany who had that "I am not a lesbian but I really want to kiss her" look and kissed the beautiful girl on her thick pink lips. She slid her small pointy tongue into her mouth and then accepted Brittany's long flat tongue into her mouth. She felt Brittany's hand on her breast surprisingly, but not unwelcome. She reached out and brought an erotic sigh from the eighteen year old beauty as she rolled her stiff nipple in her experienced fingers.

The sound of Chris pounding, "thud thud thud" was steady and loud as Claire opened her legs for Brittany's hand. Claire moved her mouth to Brittany's ear, "sex is just fun, but he loves you" she breathed as Bonnie hissed "oh yesss right fucking there! You are going to make me cum all over that magnificent cock baby."

Claire leaned back and looked at Brittany to make sure her whorish mother's outlandish fucking of her boyfriend was not disturbing her. Brittany smiled and then lovingly nudged Claire back as Brittany moved to go down on her.

Claire could not ignore Chris' grunts and groans as Bonnie tried to hold herself in place for him. She was now with her chest on the ground and arms reaching out for anything as Chris' big hands held her hips and used her on his magnificent shaft. The Brittany kissed the spot!
 
Brittany was overwhelmed, not sure if she was in sexual heaven or hell. She had been warmed and comforted by her mother's initial encouragement, but now as he listened an watch her mother, she could only think what an incredible slut she was. How dare she and Daddy forbid her from losing her virginity to Chris, look at Momma, she was taking his massive pipe and enjoying it like she was meeting god himself. "sex is just fun, but he loves you" Brittany smiled, yes he did, and she was going to prove to him how much she loved him to.

The sound of them fucking was obscene her mother filthy, her boyfriend a God. And so she slipped down to taste and enjoy the loins of the woman who produced such a specimen. Brittany found she took to cunnilingus like a duck to water, Mrs. Mallory, was so sweet, and lapping her nectar, and teasing and stimulating her button was incredible. She dove in with the gusto of a veteran, trying to do everything with her tongue she knew she enjoyed doing with her fingers to herself. She was a natural.

Chris watched his girlfriend, go down on his Mother watched her gorgeous mouth, between his mother's legs and smiled at both of their obvious delights. He had his hands full literally, both hands firmly on Bonnie's waist, pounding his prick into her, BANG, BANG, BANG, she took it over and over screaming form him to go deeper and harder yet. "My ass, put your finger in my ass...I love that" she screamed and instructed. Chris wet his thumb and fingered her pucker, resting his other fingers in the small of her back. "Oh FUUUCCCCKKKKK YESSSS!!!" she screamed as he drove it in and started to DP her. He felt the spasm on his thumb almost immediately as Bonnie was thrown over the edge into total sexual blush. Driving her hips and swearing, yelling things that would have made a sailor blush.

Chris body tensed, his legs almost cramping as he reached sensory overload, this entire thing, Mrs. Donahue was so filthy, so wanton, so perfect...that he drove and pumped, fired and fired, rope after rope, as his massive load pounded into and overwhelmed the woman just completing her climax, "Oh my god Mrs. Donahue, that was amazing...Jesus", as he kept pumping and thrusting, firing the last of his load. She kept taking and fired back finally slowing down, sliding off and turning to clean off the cock that just took her. "I think you can call me Bonnie, my god son, you have a talented cock!".

Chris was weak kneed and sat down in a chair. The three women sat on the couch, Brittany's face shiny and covered with his mother's juices, the two mother's sitting with their legs still spread, both pussies glistening and recently sated, Bonnie's with her daughter's boyfriend's cum slipping out and sliding down her legs. Bonnie, the most practiced whore amongst them, a woman who had danced on the floor of debauchery many times, she tried to restore order. "Well Claire, I think we accomplished what we wanted to here, this is a great start. I hope you children appreciate all Claire and I have done to help and how we are here for you....yes, this is an excellent start!"
 
Claire was in heaven as she watched Chris and Bonnie. It was the hottest porno she had ever witnessed and Brittany had the sweetest tongue and knew just what to do.

"Oh god your better than Chris" Clair slipped as Bonnie cried with passion. Claire prayed nobody heard her. She looked at Chris who looked at her as Brittany pushed her over the edge. Claire bucked against Brittany who stuck to her wanting to please this woman who had so much power. Her mother in law if her plan worked out and if this was her duty, she gratefully accepted the charge.

Claire's orgasm was quiet as Chris watched and subconsciously quickened his pace and voracity. He was using Bonnie's body as he watched his mother. Then she saw his mouth open and his body stiffen and she came again knowing that massive cock was expelling his wonderful seed. Claire brushed Brittany's beautiful hair as the young girl smiled up at her glistening with Clairs's juices.

They sat arm in arm next to each other as they watched Bonnie numb and spent in Chris' hands as he finished using her flesh on his cock. Claire's hand slid between Brittany's tender thighs and turned whispering "he will give that to you any time you want." Claire felt her hand suddenly drenched between Brittany's legs as she flushed with redness and heat at Claire's offer.
 
"Well Claire, I think we accomplished what we wanted to here, this is a great start. I hope you children appreciate all Claire and I have done to help and how we are here for you....yes, this is an excellent start!" Chris' mother ws quiet, Bonnie had made a bold move to the hoop, claiming victory in their "selfless" act. Chris chuckled, his strength returning, his 18 year old body being 18.

"Start....accomplished....Surely, you don't think we are done. Brittany and I need more, uh, guidance. Don't we babe?" Brittany looked confused but nodded, right now willing to let Chris take her anywhere. He leaned and whispered into her ear. "I haven't had you yet, I have to tase you before you leave here." A big smile crossed his girlfriend's beautiful face. She stood up and straddled his legs between her feet, before raising her gorgeous toned leg up on the back of the couch, revealing herself completely to him on the same couch she had sprinted from only a day before. They looked into each other's eyes, as she spread wide, her blossom completely revealed craving for him to eat of her nectar. She looked back fo just a second at his aching cock, standing there, and she almost slid back down right then letting him impale her, but instead she made a promise she knew she would keep, looking at her love, the boy she hoped would someday be her husband, she mouthed one simple word they would both understand, "PROM".

My God she was beautiful, he couldn't wait to dig in, but he had one fantasy he was dying for, and he these two days had given Chris a sexual confidence he never thought possible. "Mom, Mrs. Donahue, would you please go down, show us the beauty of two such unselfish and giving women, and share my cock, balls and ass with your incredible mouths and hands?" And with no further ado, they watched the former sexually frustrated teenagers engage, as Chris' tongue, slid into Brittany's cunt, while his fingers teased and pleased her button....
 
Claire was pleased to see her boy become a man before her eyes. She had physically taken him from boyhood to manhood then been there when he became the alpha male to them as females.

Bonnie was quickly under her stud ready to please as Claire smiled knowing that desire to repay the incredible sensations he was able to generate in a woman.

Claire looked at Brittany's open mouth and wide eyes as Chris was doing things she was unable to comprehend between her legs.

"I think I need something too" Claire said as Brittany and Chris watched her step onto the couch and straddle Brittany. She put her hands on the wall behind the couch and looked back as Chris was focused well lower, between his mother's short toned legs as she leaned forward. her knees on the cushions of the couch next to Brittany's lovely ears and blonde curls as the young woman arched her back and pushed her mouth into her future mother in law's steamy flesh.

"Oh yes!" Claire cried as some magic shock went through her and Brittany's soft youthful tongue seemed to go everywhere at once. "Fuck yes" Claire groaned as she felt like she was straddling a rocket blasting to melt down. The four of them found a white hot rhythm, a chain of human pleasure. Claire's arms spread wide as he fingernails nearly ripped into the sheet rock as her juices ran down Brittany's hungry mouth and throat. Chris leaned up from his girlfriend's pleasure to taste his mother running down Brittany's cleavage,

Bonnie was dutifully sucking and being there for Chris's unconscious thrusts. An obscene moment none of these people would forget or ever replicate. So intensely wrong in this bible thumping community of hypocrites. The next time Claire is with Brittany she will not be a virgin. Bonnie will have lost her allure as her daughter is younger and hotter. Claire will always be mom but this teen lust and final climax of denial will end.
 
This might be a one time thing, as how could a night like this ever be equaled, the revelations and the players, their needs and innocence, the very dynamics of their individual and collective relationships changing with every passing minute.

Mrs. Donahue had gone from the alpha to a bit player, an attractive and appealing bit player, but from the top to the bottom of the incredibly attractive pyramid. She would never have the moral high ground over her daughter again, and Brittany would begin to realize those horrible whispers about her dear mother, were far more truthful than she ever thought. Chris and Brittany were moving into a whole new orbit, they both had labidos off the charts, and bodies blessed by the God's. They were sexual soulmates, ready to be the apex of their own sexual universt letting others only interact and participate as they chose.

But Mom was different, Chris wanted a place for her always, and as he watched Britt pleasure the slit from which he originated, it both warmed his heart and turned him on. He wanted his mother active in his life and his sex life, and wanted Britt to welcome her similarly.

He drank of the juices of his two loves, his women as his mother's funneled down Brittany's smoking body and mixing with her own and filling Chris with the most erotic mixed cocktail.

"Britt, Mom, I hate to break you two, but your Big Boy needs his Momma's love...Please momma ride me, while I finish my Britt...I'm sure Mrs. Donahue would be more than happy to facilitate, perhaps tonging your ass, and licking my balls while we fuck?"

Bonnie was in slut heaven, all pretense of anything else gone, as she just wanted to keep a place at the table as long as she could. "God, yes...come here and ride your big cock Claire, feel what I can do in your ass!" Mrs. Donahue sounded almost possessed, she was having the night of her life, and she sat back licking her lips waiting for Claire to assume the position, while her fingers flew in and out of her now squirting cunt!
 
Claire was momentarily shocked that Chris had just asked to fuck her in front of these women. It was fairly obvious but the familiarity, the knowing she would not say no.

Claire climbed off Brittany and smiled as she said "Lay on your back Chris." He did like a erotic dream toy. Claire straddled him standing over him and looking down. Bonnie was suddenly kissing her ass and running tongue along her tender flesh. Claire arched her back and leaned forward giving Bonnie full access for a moment.

"Brittany come here" Claire sighed leaning back up as she nudged Bonnie back. "Just a second" she said running her finger over Bonnie's filthy lips.

Claire looked at Brittany who was straddling Chris' head Claire leaned forward as did Brittany until they kissed. A soft gentle loving exchange of tongues. The Claire and Brittany stood and then lowered themselves onto Chris. He guided Brittany onto his still hungry mouth and Bonnie guided the wonder cock under Clair. Brittany and Claire looked into each other's eyes as Chris gave them both pleasure and they gave themselves to him.

Claire was in heaven with Chris inside her but Brittany was beautiful and sexy and as Claire rode Chris she leaned forward and let him thrust into her as she took Brittany's breasts into her mouth.

It was beautiful as the three of them made love. Bonnie wanted in but there was nothing for her. This was how it would be and Bonnie realized it.
 
Brittany had not batted an eye when Chris made it clear he planned to fuck his mother. "Jesus what a stud I have, he fucks everything. They all want him, but he's mine. Plus, Mrs. Mallory was sexy, she had to admit, she had enjoyed licking her pussy, fingering each other, and the idea of her in bed with she and Chris was well, she licked her lips and let her hand squeeze her needy cunt.

They worked in perfect unison, as they squatted and took Chris into their pussies...and soon he was licking, kissing, bucking and fucking like a porn star. Driving and fucking, leaning in kissing Mrs. Mallory, why was this so natural and good. She began to bounce on Chris tonge, her juices pouring down his face as her body was racked by orgasm after orgasm.

Chris could barely breathe, as she slid off, but his mother had been riding him like a stallion ,and her constant pounding down on his cock with her tight, wet pussy had him ready, so ready. Brittany leaned forward and kissed Claire again. "Make him cum Mrs Mallory, make our Chris cum!" Both Chris and Claire's eyes shot open at Britt's confirmation of their taboo threesome, and it drove both over the top as Clare's orgasm, rained down, just as Chris' missile launched and painted her womb with his massive load. Brittany watched her boyfriend, her love, cum along with his mother, and it was so beautiful.

Britt was smart, a quick study and she had taken notes all night. Her and Chris' first time would not be some awkward teenage experience. Once they got past that pesky hymen, these women and taught the young virginal girl how to really fuck!

This time they were done, and there were several very passionate good night kisses all around. Bonnie winked at Clair, "let's do lunch soon, I would love to have you at my club." Chris pulled Brittany to the side. "you were amazing tonight, I love you so much". The young girl was beaming as she walked out, her thighs still shiny slick. "Thank you Mrs, Mallory, or can I call you Mom?" And she french kissed first the mother then the son. Bonnie gave Chris' cock a little squeeze. "I look forward to having you all over soon". The two Donahue women finally left, and Chris cold only imagine their conversation. Chris shut and locked the door, and looked at his loving mother. Let's go to bed Mom, I'll clean up in the morning. Chris picked her up in his arms and kissed her, carrying her up stairs to THEIR bed.
 
Brittany sat in the passenger seat of Bonnie's BMW with her phone and her thoughts. She texted Chris. "I can't wait for Prom. There are so many things we need to do. I have fantasies of having you cum in my mouth in the bathroom at school, the gym and most of all, the locker room."

She pressed send and ran her hand down between her legs.

"Still horny baby?" Bonnie asked seeing her daughter so alive.

"So much mom" Brittany sighed.

Bonnie reached over as she drove and ran her fingers over her daughters clit. "Daddy will be asleep when we get home baby." she said showing the truly insatiable nympho Bonnie truly was. "We are the same" she continued "and the world is a wonderful place, but we must remember responsibility and appearances,"

Her tone was serious as Brittany snapped back to reality. "You mean daddy doen't know?"

Bonnie laughed, "lord no, he is as straight laced as they come. He believes in almost everything that keeps life from being fun."

Brittany sat back and looked out at the passing trees in the dark. She thought about her daddy. Was he that proper? He had walked in on her changing many times. He was always around when she and Sandra laid out in the back yard. She even thought she saw him rubbing himself in the upstairs window once looking at her in the pool. "Was he that clean cut?" she wondered to herself.

Brittany's mind was racing as she thought of so many tings she had dismissed as coincidence or accidental but now, knowing how people can be, how sexual people can be, she wasn't sure. She was tired and told her mom so and went to her room when she got home. Strangely her panties were next to he hamper, not in the hamper she was almost sure she had put them in before they left that night....
 
Steven Donahue had received the text too late from his wife that she and her daughter would be headed to the Mallory's this evening. He had assumed for dinner, he had been wrong. He had a business dinner himself but finished and excused himself as soon as he could. This was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

He had hired a maid who barely spoke english a few years ago, for a very specific reason, to do the laundry. He got home and scampered up stairs, he undressed and removed the panties he had been wearing all day, a pair of his wife's. She never noticed, as she rarely wore panties herself, a fact she wrongfully thought he was unaware. Taking the panties off, only slightly damp with his precum based on his anticipation of getting home, he shoved them to the bottom of their hamper and still naked, he grabbed a pair of his full pajamas in his arms and went to his daughters room.

He went into her hamper and there at the very top were the bikini pair she had worn today, he cold almost still feel the warmth of her virginal pussy as he slipped them on. They were so smooth and warm as they tried to encase his hard cock. It wasn't that difficult, he was a very average man, fully hard, not even 6 inches in length. Next he found the pair she had worn the night before with Chris.

Yes, yes these were them he thought, they smelled of her musk as she must have been aroused by the young man, very aroused! He brought them to his nose, deep, deep breaths, mmmm, yesss, mmmmm, yesssss, and he felt that twitch in his cock, in the heavenly feel of the cotton lined panties and....RELEASE. HIs little cock fired, and fired without his even touching into his sweet daughter's panties.

Suddenly he heard the car, 'Oh My!' That was too close. Still wearing the one set of panties, he put on his conservative pajamas, enjoying the feeling of his cock swimming in his own cum. He dropped the other panties in the hamper, but in his urgency to get in bed and feign sleep, he missed.

He was in bed, as quiet as the mouse he was when the women got home. He made sure his wife thought he was asleep, as he felt her crawl into bed without even cleaning herself off, just tossing on her nightgown. As had often been the case, he inhaled deeply and could smell the distinct aroma of another man's cum oozing out of his partner. He inhaled deeply, and he again was hard, and throbbing. This was a new scent, it must me Chris, but there was also another woman's musk, and the same familiar musk he had just enjoyed in Bonnie's room.

'Oh My God, all three of them!' His heart was pounding, it was so hard to keep still, but he did, he just inhaled and enjoyed, until AHHH, sweet release again. Steven came a second time, this had been a glorious night. For Steve, lived off the arousal of others, his wife the perfect vessel as she entertained so many. Steve was so happy, so aroused and now so content, Steve was a sort of sexual vampire!
 
Brittany stripped to nothing as she pondered her panties being on the floor. She stood behind her closed door and picked them up. They were wet in a strange place, near the waistband. She brought them to her nose and could smell that unique odor she had discovered tonight, cum. She sat on her bed and pondered the situation, not being the sharpest knife in the drawer, or not including her bible reading father in the potential panty sniffer club. But who else? She sat with her mouth open as she realized how many strange happenings through her life had led to this moment. He was always in the laundry, doing the laundry, even hired Carmella to do the laundry. He often took her shopping for underwear and other clothing while other girl's dads could not be bothered. She always thought it sweet but now....

"Is everyone into sex?" she thought as a childhood of christian celibacy and preacher scary stories of sin and punishment suddenly dissolved into a sham. "How could i have been so stupid?" she thought as she caressed her perfect tit, not stiff with these thoughts. She opened her legs and brought the panties against her wet folds. "You want a treat daddy?" she sighed as she laid back on her four poster white canopy bed with a thick white comforter and softer than heaven cotton sheets. She moved up pulling back the comforter and sheets as the lamp on her desk dimly illuminated the room as she lay naked on top of the thick mattress.

"Oh daddy do they smell good?" she sighed as she began pushing them against her lips. "Do you want to taste the real thing daddy?" she said in a wicked soft voice. Her mind replaced her father with Chris as her endlessly horny eighteen year old body worked towards the devils fruit as Mr Jones had referred to sexual pleasure in his last sermon. Her mind raced with images as Mr Jones watching her with her dad stood across the room smiling. Then they opened their pants and began stroking themselves. Brittany was writhing on the bed one hand kneading her breasts as the other worked her magic button getting closer and closer. Chris appeared between her legs smiling up at her, tasting her. Then he looked up again and he was Claire. Her tongue was so wonderful she recalled. Then she remembered mom with Chris on her hands and knees as he, oh my, he fucked her. Her toes curled as that vision, that memory of Chris cumming deep inside her mother as she watched sent her into ecstasy. Mr Jones, Daddy both sprayed across the room as Claire smiled up at Brittany now arched, her face buried in pillows as her orgasm exploded. Three nearly continuous waves flooded her bed and her head emptying her libido for the moment.

Her chest rose and fell as she inhaled air to saturate her body. Her legs lay limp, open to the empty room as Mr Jones and Daddy had exited stage left. Claire was gone having given her Chris' girlfriend such pleasure. Chris and Bonnie were gone as only a soaked pair of pink panties lay on the floor next to the hamper.

Her last waking moment pulled the comforter over her naked spent body where she slept like the dead until her seven AM alarm went off for another school day.
 
Chris had carried Claire into her room, the days of waiting to be asked likely gone forever. He was home again and the now incessant lust blossomed in his loins. Was his mother spent, or did she want to own a bit more of her son, give him one more first. Her arms around his neck he started kissing her before he began scaling the stairs. "Oh please, don't let her be too tired, her big boy still needs more of her, and wants a very specific place. Brittany's text and promises of the prom, the bleachers, the gym, and oh fuck the bathroom. His last few weeks of school promised to be the best of his life.

Oh my God he was so hard, and his body, his mind became laser focused. Finally back in the master bedroom, their bedroom he laid his mother on the bed. Climbing in on top of her, she gave no resistance as he spread her legs. Once again her boys hard cock was throbbing and wanting his mother's love. Would the decadence of tonight never stop, did either of them want it to. "Mom, you were my first blow job, took my virginity...you have taught me everything...and I love you...but tonight now..." As he ran his cock up and down her slit, and pushed it in a couple of time into her wet, cum soaked pussy, he was lubricating his massive shaft. "Can I please fuck your ass?"

*******​

Bonnie had fallen asleep quickly in her well fucked, orgasmically sated state. She had at first been concerned about her daughter and what this might mean to their relationship, but as she fell asleep she was confident, they had just progressed to a whole new level, a level that would be much more satisfying for both of them.

Steven on the other hand, as he came down from his orgasmic bliss, once again became the anal born again man he usually was other than these brief moments he succumbed to the Devil's offering. He lay there in his cum filled panties, terrified to move or even roll over until he could change in the morning. He luckily had a late day, and he planned to fake sleeping until Bonnie and Brittany were long gone. He would then strip down, and get things in the wash. Of course, he would bury the evidence and oversee Carmela put in the incriminating load into their ultra expensive washer.

Oh yes, he would take one more pass through Brittany's room, make sure in his haste he hadn't forgotten anything. He smiled at the thought of her panties following last night...however he had no idea of the treasure he daughter had left behind for him in reality!
 
Carmella was excited for her new job. It was one of many but Mr Donahue was paying double. She had the security code to get into the house and wanted to shoe her commitment to her work. She knew they would have laundry to be done and she wanted to iron some of Mrs Donahue's beautiful skirts and blouses and of course Mr Donahue's shirts.
She was originally from Costa Rica and now thirty lived with her brother. She is gorgeous and looks ten yeas younger than she is, with long black hair and rich tan skin. Her big brown eyes offset by the whites and dark eye brows and thick long eyelashes. Her body is tight from a lifetime of work but nicely rounded as well. she was beautiful if only four feet ten inches tall.
With no one downstairs she assumed everyone was at work. She gathered the dishtowels and bath towels padding in her socks without as much as a creak on the sturdy floors.
Upstairs she gathered the hamper from the master bedroom then went down the hall to Brittany's room. She turned into the open door and stopped dead in her tracks. There on the floor was Mr Donahue with two hands around his cock with a white clothe around his cock. Over his face he had a pair of pink panties stretched over mouth, nose and eyes.
Carmella stood in complete shock as she hugged the round straw hamper to herself.
"Mr Donahue?" she asked in her heavy Spanish accent.
 
Claire hadn't said anything to Chris, but he even had to admit he loved having her alone to himself again, he was a bit unsure exactly how to do this, but he knew he wanted her, wanted each of his firsts, and many of his afters, to be shared with her. He set her on the bed, and set her on all fours. He ran his hands up her thighs and massaged her incredible ass. She turned her head and saw her son salivating over her body, wanting to enjoy her most lurid and tightest hole. Licking his finger, he reached down and tickled her little pink pucker, more saliva applied and he slid just the tip in. He felt her moan, he couldn't believe how tight it was, it might just squeeze his massive prick to death.

All of a sudden she felt his lips, quite literally kissing his mother's ass. Suddenly his tongue replaced his finger, rimming and rimming, and then sliding the tip in. He was being gentle, teasing her ass, as he lightly stroked his cock to steel like hardness. "Mom, I don't want to hurt you, but I really want to have your ass take my cock..."

********​

Steven was caught, his heart almost beat out of his chest. Brittany's panties strapped over his head and down over his nose and mouth like some sort of obscene catcher's mask. He had been licking up and down the line she had rubbed with her juices so hard, they were now soaking wet with his saliva. His hand was furiously pumping his smallish cock, a clean pair of her cotton panties wrapped around it, ready to give his prick tender embrace and his cum a soft fluffy landing spot.

"Mr Donahue?" His head jerked, and he looked absurdly at his beautiful domestic servant, through his eyes peeking out of the leg holes of his daughter's thong. He didn't say anything, fuck it, he pumped his cock like a madman as Carmella looked on in odd fascination. "Fuck this man is really twisted", she thought. She wasn't completely shocked, and she now realized Brittany wasn't the total slut she imagined. The frequent crusty residue in her panties, may well have had nothing to do with her promiscuity. An indulgence she did not give her mother, whose panties were obviously soiled by many different flavors of men.

She watched the perverted father, as he pounded his prick, his hand flying up and down the smallish, thinnish shaft of his cock. Steve gasped, he realized, this was even better, he liked her watching him. God help him, and he even had to close is eyes. There was no way God had anything to do with this scenario. Turned on as much as he had ever been in his life, Steven exploded his ropes into his daughter's previously clean panties. Cumming and cumming, as he stared into Carmella's eyes. Finishing he cleaned his cock with he panties from his head, and dropped both pairs into the pantry for Carmella's eventual attention.

"Carmella, I'm actually glad you saw that. I don't want secrets between us. Yes, I get off sniffing and masturbating with my daughter's panties. I also get off on watching women pleasure. I have a proposition for you...I promise not to touch you, buf if you are discreet and if you would let me watch you....you know..." He was breathing so hard...his cock was hard and throbbing again as she looked down..."I will quadruple your regular pay, and pay you an additional $100 every time you let me watch"
 
Clarie's head was racing. She did not want to deny Chris but the only time she had experienced what he wanted was terrible. A visiting young stud a few years back in a closet at work, who forced himself into her. Luckily he was small but with little to no preparation it was unpleasant to say the least.
"Oh Chris.." she sighed unable to say "no" to him
Then she felt him move down on her with his mouth. What had been a fearful terror was suddenly new and "oh my" she sighed feeling his tongue where no tongue had ever been. He made everything better and she was soon rocking her hips as he slid his wet tongue against her.
After a minute or two of this exciting new sensation he asked her permission. She was taken back to so many times he had asked for things. A good boy who never took a cookie without asking and now she wanted to give him that cookie. Not only did she want to give ti to him, she wanted it herself. Her hand was now rubbing her clit as he moved behind her, her chest on the bed and her ass in the air.
He felt enormous against her as she closed he eyes and relaxed.
"Spit on it" she whispered feeling excited at how nasty they were. The thought that he fantasized about this with her, and was now living the dream sent a thrill through her. Feeling his saliva pressed against her ass by his head forced her fingers to slow but press her button harder.
She moved back into him as he pressed. Claire bit her lip as she knew this was just not going to work but did not stop. She exhaled and suddenly he was inside her. Overwhelming was an understatement. So tight and intense as his moan set her on fire. He gently began rocking a little deeper and a little deeper. Finally she had to stop him. As always he took directing and worked half of his cock against her tightest walls.
"God Chris does that feel good?" she struggled to ask unsure if it was a question or a statement as she had stopped her rubbing and was solely focused on him, so tight inside her.

* * *

Carmella had been cleaning houses for years and part of being a maid was the "maid fantasy." She liked Mr Donahue and felt safe with this situation but then came the disappointment of it. But unlike most men who let the help walk in on them and then fuck them, he was different. She had been offered money before but never to not be touched or to just watch. She was ashamed but when she first came to this country a man threatened to turn her in as illegal if she did not give him a blow job and let him fuck her every week when she cleaned his house. She had no money and no choice and spent hours in church praying for forgiveness.

She had saved money and moved away but it never ended and jobs were usually short and she was often moving. She was sick of moving and this would be good money for something she did anyway.

"No touching?" she asked in her heavy accent. Confirming the deal. He shook his head and held his hand back. The fact he was standing naked with a hard on made her believe he was probably being honest.
"$500 a week, I watch you and you watch me?" she said to be sure.
He nodded and his cock jumped so hard she though he might cum again.
"OK" she said still studying him for signs of lying. Then after a long pause she asked him "where?"
 
Last edited:
"Spit on it" His cock was so near to the area he had dreamed of, almost as much as her amazing pussy he had enjoyed already. However, he had never been able to lust after his mother's cunt, but her ass, how many times had he stared at that ass when she didn't know it, how many comments had his asshole friends said about that same ass. Now he was about to make it his, and fuck mom was being so nasty and so hot. Putting his hand to his mouth, ptooey, ptooey, he spit into his hand, and as he lathered his cock, he slid his tongue into her tight, tight pucker one more time.

He pushed the massive saliva soaked head up against her pink rosebud, he was so hard, he pressed against andt then grabbed her hips to push the head slowly but surely inside. Her ass held firm, buf finally he began to enter, trying to be careful, but unwilling to take no for an answer, he finally felt her ring release and take his massive head. He heard her yelp, and waited, until he felt the tension release a bit, and then pressed it harder and harder until he was half in. She halted him, letting her body adjust, but he was inside, he was fucking his hot mom's ass.

"God Chris does that feel good?" "HHHMMMMAAAAHH" he grunted unable to find words for a second.."Better than good, it is so tight, strangling me, and oh it feels amazing...mom...i so want your ass...want to fuck your ass...please let me thrust, take you....I want to own you" and he heard her moan and push back to his request. They thrusted a bit deeper a few more times and all of a sudden she was taking all of him as he pounded so deep into her rectum. Finally he saw her arm reach under, and could tell her fingers had found her clit and was working it. "Oh god yes, mom...I love it when you finger your clit...do you like your big boy pounding you, fucking your ass...tell me mom, tell me to fuck you...tell me you want me!"

He was now pounding her hard, his pelvis loudly spanking and clapping against her ass. This was amazing, incredible, "Oh my god mom, fuck me, let me fuck your hot ass!"

*******​

Steven listened to Carmela. When he had hired her, he had fantasized about this very moment, but never thought it a possibility. How could a man like him, ever broach this topic? But as embarrassing as it had been to be caught, it removed any pretense, and so opportunity had knocked, he had asked, and suddenly he realized, she might say yes!

Carmella was a stunning woman, he had watched her closely every time he thought she wasn't looking. He had become very good at his vampire stalking. "No touching?" He wasn't planning to, that wasn't what got him off. Then he thought. "I do want you to watch me ejaculate and...I would like to ejaculate on you," he said rather clinically to a woman who knew little english. "E...E...Jack..Ejaculate?" She finally pronounced questioning. He smiled, "I want to cum, sometimes on you..." he pointed, "I will double the pay when I do", this time it was she who smiled, she enjoyed cum, watching a man cum, and if depositing his load on her doubled the fee, great, but she was smart, and played hard to get. "Okay, but only if you double it!" They reached agreement.

"OK...where?" She could see how hard he was, as his hard cock twitched, and leaked copious amounts of precum. He was still submissive, but answered, unable to conceal his lust and perversion. "I would like for your to get naked now and spread your legs on the side of the bed, play with your pussy and finger yourself until we both come." He said it matter of factly, like was telling the gardner how to weed the flower beds, but she understood and stood up, looking into her eyes to watch him and and his reaction as she stripped naked.

Sitting on the side of the bed, she spread her tight, sort legs, and displayed her rose colored lips, with just a small patch of rich, dark brown hair. "You like?" She asked, knowingly, as he nodded, panting like the little poodle he was. "You can get closer..." she teased and he rested his knees on the floor, sitting on his heels, his daughter's panties still strapped over his head, his eyes only six inches away from where she slid her finger up and down the glistening lips of her cunt. She was surprised herself how aroused she was...but as she masturbated, knowing he was furiously beating off, one thought occurred to her...she would need to launder this comforter quickly when they were done, to get Steven's cum stains off Brittany's comforter....
 
The maid watched her new boss furiously pumping his cock as he inhaled his daughters musky panties as his eyes were buried deep in her folds. Oh yes her folds are blossoming with excitement as her short, practical but well manicured nails slid up and down.

"You like Ms Brittaneeee?" Carmella asked as she watched him. His eyes quickly shifted to hers as he grunted. His face was turning red as perspiration was coating him. Carmella lifted her left foot up on the bed opening herself for both her boss and her fingers. She dipped one then two into her slippery wet folds. How Steven managed to not mount this woman, who may or may not have objected as hot as she was, is unknown.

Carmella sensed he was close so she leaned over letting her breasts swing in his face as her three fingers were working her deeply. "Cum for Ms Brittneee Meester.." her thick accent said playing him perfectly. She was not most literate but she did know men and she knew herself. Her thick lips opened into a perfect circle as she savagely worked her hand into her folds and brought her other hand to her clit.

"Meester please" she squealed as her own body was on the verge. Her big brown eyes begging for release. Her thick big nipples full and engorged on her lovely brown breasts. She laid back on the edge of the bed giving Steve easy access as she continue working her own pleasure. She watched him trying to hold back...

* * *

Claire thought she would be able to control Chris. She thought she would only be able to take the head if that. He was so damn big. But she had not calculated his desire for this and hers.

His force into her as his hands pulled her like she was a doll into him forcing her open was an unexpected rush. She said nothing but was overwhelmed with the sensation. Deeper and deeper he drove himself,

"Jesus" Claire panted feeling a strange almost orgasm as he used her for his own pleasure.

"You have wanted this..." she gasped , unclear if it was a question or a statement.

".....please let me thrust, take you....I want to own you" he panted pretending there was any answer other than "yes".

Claire lowered her head submissively and tried to relax as Chris' hands tightened their grip on her hips.

As Chris moved fully into her his balls bounced off her clit sending electricity into her numb body. Again and again and she soon had to reach under herself and pleasure herself.

"You are a dirty boy Christopher" she sighed as he throbbed inside her. "Wouldn't your friends be jealous now?" she said with a chuckle remembering how his friends would watch and comment about her at the pool or almost anywhere if she was wearing jeans or something tight. "Didn't they always like my ass too?" her voice raspy and cracking as her body experienced sensations she never had before.

He quickened and strengthened his pounding. "... let me fuck your hot ass!" he panted.

Her fingers were drenched as she pressed and circled her aching clit.

"OH god yes baby! Fuck my hot ass!" she repeated his words sending herself into a gut wrenching orgasm. Clasping her ass around his throbbing cock buried deep in her. She could not relax and he could not come or even move, her muscles were so strong. Slowly her head rose like a prize fighter getting off the mat. A slow quiet groan started from deep inside her as she began to exhale growing louder until she eased her constriction and felt him surge into her. She somehow pushed back taking every bit of him as he came.
 
Back
Top