Surrogate Lifestyle (Closed for UKstud69)

princesssexci

Eternal Brat
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
28,380
Kendra

"And you can open the cash register with this..." my supervisor said demonstrating how I would be working that day and showing me how to use all of the equipment. "Thanks Sandra."

Sandra smiled and went back into the office to do her administrative work. It was my first day of working at Starbucks as a Barista. I was a little bit nervous but felt that I could handle it. I would be working this job part time because I was in my first year of college and didn't qualify for financial aid.

The morning went somewhat smoothly. Okay, not really. I spilled two people's latte and got one of the orders wrong. I huffed as I leaned against the counter retying my hair back up. Whomever said being pretty was all you needed to succeed in life was dead wrong. Because despite that I had looks to kill, brown hair, hazel eyes and curves in all the right places, that didn't stop my clumsiness.

That was when he walked in. I kind of just stared at him as he stepped in line while I was making a latte.

"Maam."

Wow, he was gorgeous, for an older man. Usually, I didn't swing older than two or three years older than myself, however if I ever had the chance I would definitely take it with this...

"Shit!" I hissed as the latte spilled all over my hand. "I'm so sorry. It's my first day." I explained then refixed it. Finally, it was the man who had my attention since he'd stepped in who was ready to take your order. "Welcome to Starbucks. How can I help you?"
 
"Hi, I'll have an espresso Macchiato please," then he added with a gorgeous smile,"Grande."

Kendra nodded. "Right." She grabbed a cup, this time taking the time to actually get the order since there was no one behind him. Fixing the drink up, silently repeating the recipe in her head.

"Yeah it's my first day. " she confirmed as she turned and set the drink down, placing a smiley face under his name smiling. "Is it that obvious?" Usually there were other baristas working and making the drinks but since things had slowed down, she was able to do so herself.

"Well I'm sure you're doing a great job," then glancing at her name tag, asked "Kendra, is it?"

She nodded as he paid for the coffee. Kendra opened the cash register and placed the money inside. She handed him the receipt with a smile on her face.

" I hope you're right. I'd hate to get fired on my first day. I kinda need this job to help pay for college. "
 
For some odd reason the fact that Sebastian had revealed he had a daughter made her stomach drop. The idea that he had a daughter wasn't a turn off but she didn't think that any guy would actually consider being attracted to someone near his daughters age.

"Yeah. Paying for school sucks." She said, not noticing him hide his hand in his pocket. Kendra beamed brightly when he complimented the macchiato she'd made him. "I'm so glad you like it. It was the first one I made, ever so I guess that means you took my macchiato cherry."

She ducked her head, not believing she'd said that...out loud. If her supervisor had heard her, she would've been fired for sure and now he'd think she was flirting. Well, she was but, she wasn't sure how he'd even respond to that.

She was slightly thankful when he'd changed the topic because that meant she hadn't scared off a long time customer. "Yeah I moved out here from New York. I miss it sometimes. Before I came down here I got a tattoo with the New York initials on my ..." Her eyes widened and she blushed,"I'm sorry I'm being totally unprofessional."
 
"Don't feel like you have to stop on my account," he replied a little more diplomatically. "You're not being unprofessional, just friendly. You can tell me, I won't tell anyone you told me. It can be our little secret."

She shivered at his wink and looked down again but shook her head. "I barely know you so, I don't think that's such a good idea. Sometimes, I get too comfortable with people and just blurt out things." Licking her lips, she barely heard the chime of the door go off until the person behind Sebastian. Sebastian moved to the side and she quickly took the order, handing the lady her change after she'd paid.

"Although, I guess I should probably stop distracting you from your work considering its only your first day. I don't want to get you in trouble with your supervisor,"

She glanced behind her and her heart broke that her supervisor was watching her with a firm stare. Kendra supposed that she was taking a little too long with this specific customer. "Yeah, I should probably get to work." She wiped the table that separated them. Her eyes darted up at his second question though and a sense of hope hit her.

"What time does your shift finish?"

Maybe there was more to this long drawn out conversation than he made it look. Maybe, he might've found her attractive in some sense.

"Well, I have class at four, so my shift ends at 3." Kendra answered as another customer walked through.

"I'll probably be back later today to get my next fix and it would be nice to see a friendly face. I'm a total caffeine junkie,"

She laughed and turned away to throw the rag in the sink, closing her eyes. Of course, why would he come back for any other reason? It was just like with... she shook her head, erasing those thoughts. This was why she needed to start finding guys her OWN age that she could date. Older guys just didn't seem to get her.

Kendra turned back around and flashed a bright smile. "Then hopefully, I'll see you then."
 
Kendra had gone through most of the day doing really well and had gotten most of the orders correct. She hadn't thought about Sebastian because she figured he was just being nice when he said that he would be stopping by later on that day. It wasn't like she looked or anything whenever the door chime went off, hoping that it would be him walking through the door.

During the last half hour, Kendra had been cleaning up. She had gathered the empty cups left on the tables and wiped them down. The door chime went off and she rushed back behind the counter not even paying attention to who had walked in. She'd wiped off the tables.

"Have you got time to make one more coffee before you have to leave for your class?"

She turned and smiled. "Yeah, I think I do. I have like 45 minutes at least. Same as before?"

Kendra turned and grabbed a cup and began fixing what he ordered. "You know, I thought you were joking when you said you were a coffee addict. Most addicts come back more than twice a day."
 
I held my grin as he explained that he would've been there sooner if things hadn't been so busy at the office. A part of me felt bad for teasing him while another part was skeptical. "Sebastian, it's fine, I was joking." I stared into his endless blue eyes as he started rambling on about something else; about how the instant coffee was shit and how if she stuck around she'd get to see him now.

"Oh you work on reward systems, huh? I can only imagine what you'd do if I quit, right now."

That was bold, Kendra. Really, really bold. She hoped that she didn't regret it. After having filled the coffee cup, she placed the top on it and skid it towards him, putting another smiley face next to his name. Her heart fluttered at his statement of getting fired due to distracting the customers and she smiled feeling a tad bit more confident.

"Really? I distracted you, Sebastian? From what sipping your coffee. I doubt it." She quietly told herself not to get too cocky. He was probably just doing what a lot of customers did, butter up the barista so they'd give extra shots of coffee or caramel.

"We split the tips, I think." She said thoughtfully, then added to answer his last question,"I'm studying fashion design.." She didn't get super detailed though. He didn't need to know she wanted to design lingerie.
 
Kendra rolled her eyes and laughed,"Right you've known me for what 6 hours now, and you'd be devastated. I bet you say that to all the new baristas." She teased. Kendra suddenly felt herself flushing and squirming behind the counter when the subject quickly changed to reward systems. Her mind was quickly going to perversion, imagining him rewarding her in various positions and punishment from Sebastian probably wouldn't be bad either. She pictured being bent over on his lap...

She swallowed hard, blinking a few times as he rambled on about her major as if he was trying to change the topic in order not to make the conversation awkward.

"I don't know, I don't think you'd want to wear my clothes." She said. "Besides, if it's not too forward to say, I think you clean up fairly well."

Kendra bit her lip and looked down.

"I've lived here for about 3 months but I haven't really learned my way around yet."

And then he mentioned the dreadful topic of her parents. They were the reason she left.

~Flashback 3 months ago, July 2016~

It had been her 18th birthday.Her mom was out of town and she'd just graduated high school.

Her dad had told her to go get ready because he was taking her to dinner.

"It'll be our last dinner together, princess." He'd said.

The dinner was fabulous, they talked and laughed. Her dad had gotten somewhat drunk. However, the way he looked at her was different than he usually did. Why wouldn't she be confused? He'd been touchy-feely with her, hugging her all night.

When he walked her to her bedroom she'd kissed him. He'd responded, she felt him kiss her back so she knew she hadn't imagined the way he looked at her that night. His hand had reached up and began fondling her tits, then unbuttoning her blouse.

And then his cellphone rang which broke the moment. When her dad had pulled away, he look horrified and what made matters worse was that her mom had called.

After the call, he'd told her that it never happened and that he was drunk. If he'd been sober than it never would have happened.

And after her birthday? He'd grown distant avoiding her at all costs.

~end of flash back~

"Nope. My parents and I aren't close." She said losing the perk in her voice. "I gotta clock out, I'll be right back."

She quickly clocked out and undid the green apron, letting her dark ponytail down and walked from the back room to the front. He'd asked for her number and a small smile. Was he flirting with her now?

"Sure. " she grabbed the notepad she'd been using to take orders and scribbled down her number. "I answer best to text messages."
 
Class had been boring today, they'd been learning about the different fabrics which if you were interested in that sort of topic (and normally Kendra was) it was interesting. However, the teacher had a monotone voice which made the whole experience completely boring.

After two hours of class, she'd been invited to a party which she accepted because it wasn't like she had something better to do. During the party, she'd been incredibly bored as well. Maybe because guys her age weren't all that attractive. She'd managed to get a number from one of the seniors and given him hers.

He was at least, slightly attractive. The rest of the evening after going home, she'd drank lots and lots of beer. Sighing as she took a long pull of her drink, waiting for Alex or Alec or something with an Al to message her.

He did and they'd spent an hour texting back and forth, talking dirty to one another that she hadn't even noticed a new text coming in from someone else. In the last text, Alec or whatever his name was asked her to send a topless picture and she'd already taken her top off and snapped a picture of her black lace encased tits


Her phone had buzzed and she blinked a few times staring at the text. Something about a tour and she smirked, texting Alec or who she thought was Alec back

Saturday sounds good for a tour, maybe I can give you a tour of my body.

Then she sent the topless picture she'd just finished taking and hit send.
 
Kendra felt her phone buzz almost immediately, maybe five minutes after she'd sent the picture. It buzzed multiple times signifying that she had two texts one from the number who she'd just sent a photo to and another one that said hey.

The shortened text message was probably that gorgeous older customer, he wasn't as talkative as he was in person, she thought. She'd get back to Mr. Hey later.

Reading over the other text she smirked at his response though it was odd, she hadn't acted shy around him. ~Giving you my number wasn't shy and besides, I thought I'd give you something to think about at work. ~

After all, the only reason she wasn't with Alec or whatever his name was, was because he'd gotten called into work. Apparently he worked as a security guard or something. ~Howd you know I had a tattoo. And what am I doing? Thinking about many dirty fantasies involving us together.~

She giggled drunkenly and set her phone down. She wondered what he'd say to that, he'd probably her to go into detail but, Kendra found it odd that Alec knew so much about her.
 
I finished work ages ago silly. And you told me about your NY tattoo earlier little miss forgetful. Looks like it isn't on your chest though.....well from what I can see But tell me more about these dirty fantasies you were having about us.....?

She reread his text over and over and over. What? She'd never told anyone about her tattoo. Well she did slightly mention it to that customer earlier that day but....she swallowed hard. Had she actually mixed up the messages? It wasn't like he was complaining and obviously he had more in mind than just a tour if she were to assume by his last statement in the message.

She could test her theory, maybe she'd mixed up the messages. It was a risky move that could cost her a possible hook up but that guy in her Starbucks had been incredibly handsome and the only reason why she'd even started texting whatever his name was...was so she could NOT think about mr. British handsome.

I was thinking instead of you giving me a tour, I could give you a tour of my body.I'll even send you a map before hand if you're interested.

She held her breath slightly hoping that it was her older gentleman and not whatever the other was. Plus the excitement of not knowing who was receiving the messages had her breathing slightly hard.
 
Kendra's breath caught in her throat as his response. It was Sebastian! "Fuck." She mumbled but dropped her phone as the next few texts came quickly. Something about insurance and then a picture of his abs. Good god, his abs. His body said way more mature than any 18 year old guy.

Her mind went to her own dad. Sebastian was not her dad but this was feeding into everything she said she would never try again. Kendra had promised no more older men. She wiggled out of her jean skirt and ran up to her bedroom, her phone in hand.

She quickly took a quick mirror snapshot of her whole body in a black thong and her bra.

'Very sexy...' she text before sending the full body picture. When she'd met Sebastian she must've missed out on any cues he'd sent her that he was attracted to her because this had not been what she'd planned.

After sending the picture she text, 'I can imagine doing lots of dirty things with those sexy abs. I could make a dad sundae out of you.' She quickly hit send then set her phone down, staring at her anxiously.

Had she just said that?

Was this wrong?

Like could she get fired for sending inappropriate text messages to a regular? Would he think she was weirdo for using the term dad sundae? She giggled, he'd probably ask what a dad sundae was.
 
Kendra shivered at the first text he'd sent thinking about her dad. How sexy would it have been if she was texting all these pictures to her dad? Incredibly sexy. Her bra was a front clasp bra and she debated on unclipping it.

' a dad sundae.. technically a word I just made up, lol. It would basically entail me squirting goodies all over you and making sure I licked you clean....no matter the area.'

Within a few minutes he'd sent her a picture of his groin, bulging from his boxer shorts and a bit of hope filled her. If she'd had any doubts that he wanted her that was proof right there!

Of course she'd made this mistake before with her actual dad, made out with and groped him then was immediately rejected.

'We should....talk on the phone like when we are both free and alone. I'm not sure if you are but...just throwing that out there.'

And then directly after she sent a picture of her freed breasts which she'd undone before taking the pictures. They were a nice perky 32d sized breasts.
 
Ha so you like the British accent huh? Is that why you came to London? I'd love to talk on the phone and hear your sexy New York voice.......but my wife and daughter are home right now. Maybe next time though....

Her heart sunk and she could hear her dad telling her this was wrong that they shouldn't be talking like this.

True Sebastian was not her dad, but he had a wife and a daughter. Though he'd already told her about the daughter part and she naturally and rightfully assumed that he was married. She didn't do this, she didn't hit on men with wives and children.

Her dad was the only exception but that was because her mom was a bitch and ignored his needs.

'Right, that's fine. Just a suggestion. I have to go to bed, anyways. Work at 6am.'

God she should've cut off the conversation the moment she found out he was Sebastian and text that one guy she'd met at the club. At least she would've gotten some relief.

Seb must've just gotten the picture of her breasts because he complimented them highly causing her to smile a little.

'Goodnight, Sebastian.' She text then moved on to text the other guy she'd been talking to for a few hours before heading to bed.
 
Kendra was surprised to see Sebastian this morning. Naturally, she'd assumed that it'd be a bit awkward to see her, here...clothed. Not to mention he'd sent some dirty pictures back, so it wasn't like it was a one sided thing. Maybe she was overthinking this, because he was half her age like old enough to be dad.

The tight apron did nothing to hide her curves and as always her hair was in a ponytail.

Would he mention last night? She wasn't quite sure if she wanted him to or not, she was working after all.

"Uh, sure." She stammered. "Um...espresso macchiato, grande right?" When he nodded, she went to work quickly fixing up his coffee. Thankfully, he was the last person in line again, so she didn't have to rush him when he pulled his wallet out to pay. Unfortunately, everything fell out and a picture of a young woman slid over to her side.

Ironically, it looked a bit similar to her, except the girls hair was a lighter brown which she must've gotten from her Mom, because he was married. "Is this your daughter? She's pretty."

God it was yet another reminder that this man had children or a child. "She looks to be my age..." Kendra said more to herself than him. It was on the tip of her tongue to say something like 'doesn't it weird you out that you were just looking at a girl who is around your daughters age and she was half naked.

"That's sweet that you carry a picture around with you. My dad used to..." she shook her head. "That's 3.49...for the coffee."
 
"So you're daughter is in a different country?" Kendra said with a small smile. She was trying to loosen herself up a bit and hoped it was working. She drummed her finger against the counter as he mentioned that his daughter was bad at making coffee or implied that she was. "I guess I'll have to be your surrogate daughter than. I mean because what daughter doesn't know how to make the perfect cup of joe."

At the mention of her own parents, she paled. Though her mom had never found out what almost happened. Eternal her and her dad, everyone had become distant. Her dad had drifted from her, she'd never really been super close to her mom, so to know her dad was rejecting Kendra for that bitch of a woman made the distance even widerbeteeen her and her mom.

"I don't really like to talk about them. We have an awkward family dynamic. Probably not near as awesome as your own family is."

She reached for the table cloth and bega. To absentmindedly wipe down the counter. He must've felt the awkward pause because he mentioned the tour on Saturday and she blushed. Her words coming back to her. "Maybe...I mean yes...I-I..." this man was married. "I should double check my schedule. I might have a study group and tests are important."
 
Kendra started to panic because when she mentioned his daughter being out of the country, clearly she was joking because he'd spoken highly of her the day before. Furthermore, he hadn't laughed at her surrogate daughter idea but pursued it. She was ready to start hyperventilating. Could they really? Was he insinuating they...?

No that was stupid. She was the only perverted one in this conversation but he'd sent her pictures of himself shirtless and those boxer pics? Her eyes briefly brushed over his body with the remembrance of those boxer pics.

"Maybe I like to be bad..." she murmured softly.

It was on the tip of her tongue to further that comment with something akin to punishment but wasn't sure that was a good idea. The bell chimed indicating a customer. "Um, text me? Maybe I could fit you in."

Oh god another innuendo!

"Fuck! I mean..." she stammered then smiled at the customer behind him. "I'll be right with you." She turned her attention back to Sebastian," That'll be 3.49, sir." She reminded him.
 
The rest of the day had been pretty much the same as yesterday, work then class. Alex had avoided her and she was not invited to a party. She also hadn't realized she was in the same class with Sebastian's daughter. It was a history class and she probably never would have noticed had Sebastian not dropped her picture.

It was right when she arrived home that once again, Sebastian had text her. However, this time she knew who it was. Quickly reading over the text message she blushed. She still couldn't believe she'd blurted out those innuendos.

And he'd picked up on them.

'Depends, how much time do you have? There's a few spots I can fit you in.'

She closed her eyes and quickly hit send. Once it made the sent sound she opened her eyes. Was this her second chance? Her second chance to be with an older guy. She wasn't sure what it was about older men but they always turned her on, maybe it was the dominant attitude they brought along with knowing exactly what they wanted.

'What time did you want to meet up?'
 
A flurry of giggles left her lips as she read the first message. She was familiar with what trip he was talking about since her and his daughter had the same class. They were going yspme ruins or something like that. She wasn't sure of the details because most of the honors students were going.

I suppose if my tour is going to be really in depth then I should clear my schedule.

She hit send then log ed her brows as another text message came through. Kendra's body tingled at his next message discussing the tour and she outwardly moaned. She instinctively licked her lips imagining all the areas she could explore.

10 am sounds perfect! As for exploration, I'm sure you'll help me out with any bumpy roads and areas we may find.

She received another text message and smiled softly. He was so incredibly sweet or at least he appeared to be that way, offering to help her out with anything else. She tapped her chin before responding.

Let's start with the tour first and then see where it goes from there.

It was almost as if he was acting like her sugar daddy but, she didn't want to get her hopes up again only to have them be dashed, again. He was married with a daughter who was her age and in one of her classes. Should she tell him that she saw his daughter today in her history class?

Would that kill whatever was happening with them? It wasn't like they were friends or anything. No, it wasn't something of great importance.
 
Was this really happening? It was a question that ran through her mind the previous evening. When Kendra first came to England she hadn't thought that she'd end up with the first older man that flirted with her, at her own job no less. Though, they weren't actually together. That would probably change though judging by the last few conversations they had along with various sexual innuendos.

Besides, what man asked a girl half his age, that he barely knew, to go around the city on a tour. Better yet, what girl offered an alternate tour of her body. One that had more than just seeing the city in mind, that's who.

Going through her closet, she decided on a gray sweater dress and a pair of black boots. She'd made sure to shave her pussy clean in case something happened that day...or evening. Gods, was this really happening? The tight sweater hugged her form perfectly.

Finally, 10 am hit but she was late because of traffic. She still found it hard to believe that the English drove on the opposite side of the road and it was a bit unnerving. Kendra hoped he didn't think she was flaking out on him. She arrived in front of the coffee shop around 10:20

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I ran into traffic."

He looked utterly handsome in his autumn wear and she couldn't help but feel a bit underdressed. Her eyes briefly ran over his form.
 
It hasn't occurred to her to bring clothes but they obviously wouldn't be going at it like immediately, would they? Though now she was starting to think that bringing extra clothes might have been a smart idea, just in case. It was too late now, unless they went shopping or something.

She smiled coyly at his mention of no punishment but didn't have a chance to give her coy response since he'd immediately complimented her. She visibly beamed at his compliment "Thank you! I mean, it's just a sweater dress nothing special."

When he mentioned using his coat if she got cold, Kendra grinned at Sebastian. "Wow, you're such a gentleman. I'll keep that in mind." Men were definitely different in England then they were in New York. It was definitely a different pace here that she was still getting used to.

"Thanks though, I mean I didn't want to over dress or under dress I mean, I..I dunno, I'm really nervous. I've never been out on a date with an older man...let alone a married older man and I'm going to shut up now before you change your mind." Kendra said before laughing nervously.

Mentally she smacked herself because she sounded like a virginal teen who'd never been on a date before. Kendra took a deep breath then smiled calmly.

"Why don't you show me some of the touristy stuff? I have no clue what's here."
 
When Sebastian admitted this was a date of sorts, Kendra felt a bit giddy on the inside. Her first date with an English guy, holy fuck, her first date with an older English guy. She had to do everything possible to keep from squealing excitedly. When she left the states, she'd never thought she would've gotten this lucky. It was really just to get away from her family.

He mentioned doing touristy things first, agreeing with her, then seemed to get distracted at first."oh my god, can you teach me the lingo you guys use? I mean my basic knowledge of any British terms are things in Harry Potter...Sebastian?"

He was staring at some guy who was getting out of the car to get coffee. "Seb...."

Her sentence was cut off as the man approached them and looked at her suspiciously. Sebastian started talking in a flurry. Apparently this guy was his boss and he was introducing Kendra as his daughter, Emma. For a moment, she was confused. If this was a date, why was she being introduced as his daughter?

Right, he was married. Sebastian looked over at her pleadingly. Apparently, his boss had met his wife. "Hello.." she said in a fake British accent,"Its a pleasure to meet you."

Thankfully his daughters name was Emma because it made her think of Emma Watson which made her think of Harry Potter which channeled her voice into thinking British.
 
As Kendra was pulled away from Sebastian's boss, she couldn't help but think the older man was also handsome, not as good looking as Sebastian but he was still cute. Kendra smiled at his apology for the weirdness. "Don't worry about it. I take it your boss has never met your daughter. I mean that's the only way he'd believe I was yours...I mean your daughter."

As they walked towards the more tourist scenery, Kendra oohed and ahhed. She hadn't really been able to actually look around the city so while the offer of fucking Sebastian later that day was something she was eagerly looking forward to, getting to actually see London was still exciting for her!

"Huh?" She said having gotten so wrapped in what was going on around her she barely heard what he was saying.

"No I'm off today. I took it off. And don't look so guilty. " then Sebastian went on to say he'd help her out if she needed it with tuition, school, books, even clothes. Kendra smirked and turned to look at him. "Well I'm staying over tonight, right? I wasn't sure and I didn't want to assume...and because I didn't want to assume I may have forgotten to bring an extra pair of clothes. We could go shopping for that...unless you wanted me to wear your clothes?"
 
Kendra had somewhat heard his comment about Sebastian not wanting to be a bad influence but that was a lie because they wouldn't be together today while his daughter was out of town and his wife was also gone. She didn't say anything though in hopes to not accidentally ruin the mood.

Seb quickly changed the topic to what she'd be wearing and instantly she turned pink when he insinuated that he might possibly have her stay naked the whole time she was there. She bit her lip and brushed her hair behind her ear. A shiver brushed down her spine as she pictured all the dirty things he'd do to her.

"What happened to not wanting to be a bad influence?" Her eyes twinkled with playfulness.

Running around a strange guys house naked? Another giggle formed her in her throat as she shook her head at his curious look and waved it off as no big deal.When he suggested that he could buy her things if she were a good girl, she fought the urge to taunt him with what might happen if she were a bad girl.

"Shopping sounds fun, let's do that." Kendra said with a small smile. "Unless there's something else you'd like to show me."
 
He was being such an incredible gentleman. It was no wonder this man was married but, Kendra didn't want to think about that, think about how very soon she'd be apart of his adultery. As he led her into a store, she glanced around wondering where to go first. The store had an array of different clothing from cute dresses to skirts and blouses.

"So did your dad ever take you shopping or.... your boyfriend?"

Kendra smiled trying not to let the question phase her. He was just trying to get to know her. "I'm single but my last boyfriend was more concerned about getting my clothes off then what I was putting on."

She walked towards the dresses and started pulling some of them out to go try on,"As for daddy, .... only when I was a little girl. I'm gonna go try these on, I'll be back." She said then quickly scurried to the dressing room.

She came back out in the first dress a white dress, it was simple and pushed her breasts together nicely, she twirled around waiting for Sebastian's response and only grinned as his eyes stayed glued to her cleavage.

She quickly hurried to the dressing room and changed into dress number two, it was pink and just really looked good on her, cleavage was still visible and so far both dresses hugged her form really nicely

The last dress was shorter than the other two, it was black and zipped up in the front. "Sebastian?" She called from the dressing room "Can you help me zip this up please?"
 
Kendra smiled at his reaction to the last dress. Sebastian's reaction to all of her dresses had been pretty satisfactory. His final reaction was what made her see that they were definitely fucking at some point, especially when he said he'd rather see her out of her dress. She twirled a bit after he zipped her up as he commanded....extremely slow. The side of her breasts still tingled from when he grazed them.

After promising her the three dresses, Sebastian then said she could get changed into her regular clothes now. Kendra waited a few minutes unsure if he was going to leave. He didn't seem to be moving though which made her give a small secret smile. "I'd ask you to leave but...I think you want a sneak peek of where you're exploring tonight, don't you Sebastian?"

She bit her lip because despite the fact that she wasn't a virgin, she wasn't exactly a slut either. However, she had a feeling that would change the more time she spent with Sebastian. He was married, after all with a daughter her age that she was pretty certain was in her class. If she thought any longer on this, she'd probably chicken out of the whole thing. Let him buy her the dresses and make some excuse why she couldn't sleep with him tonight.

But in a way, he had that dad quality, which was a thing for her. He acted the way she wanted her dad to act towards her, in a way her dad had almost gone through with acting. She was actually somewhat worried she might actually do that, call Sebastian daddy. Would he freak out, call her some weird pervert? He was acting as her sugar daddy in a way, she could always blame that if it happened.

Slowly after what seemed like forever for Kendra to make up her mind, she began to unzip the black leather. Her perky 32 d breasts popped out of the dress as she wiggles out of the bottom half. Her ass was covered by a red laced pair of panties. She turned slightly and winked at him. "Is this what you want to see? It looks like you are, I mean you look very happy to see me." She said motioning to his tented pants.
 
Back
Top