Medical Conference

His viewing her chest said it all and Melody instinctively moved to the living room, tossed
off her shorts and sneakers, before turning to see Will's reaction. He closed in quickly hardly
showing a reaction. Almost immediately she saw his shaft.

"Mmmmmmm...ready for more."

" It's your tits Melody."

" I don't mind. Feels so wonderful."

Will said nothing as his fingers slipped into her waistband causing her to breathe deeply while
they slid down and off. She waited for his next instruction although she could guess what
he had on his mind.

"There, I like it when your naked."

"Really!"

Will's fingers caressed her bottom. He circled her as he felt her skin, perhaps readying
himself. It had a profound affect on her. It had been barely thirty minutes but already
melody felt the heat building.

"Mmmmm...you like touching my ass!"

"Did we check to be sure the back door is locked?"

"No time for that. Spread your legs!"

"We better!"

"No. Just a little more."

"But Will...…..AAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHH...…..OOOooo you're in ME!"

She played it up a bit much and hoped that he bought into her plan for showing some
reluctance knowing it not only made him harder but a bit quicker to cum. Melody's arm
absorbed the thrusting jolts Will was so rhythmically using.

"Yeessssss…..get me Will. Take me!"

"Good girl, just like that!"

As her panties came down, Will took an extra long look at her legs. They were always smooth
and now had the beginnings of a tan. He could literally feel her body twitching while he rubbed
her bottom. His intentions were to elevate her need for sex without being alarming. She
moved her legs as he instructed. As for Will, he had those recent visions of Melody's tits
from the boat but now could see her nipples were still puffy. That taut look of her nipples
really stirred his lust and with very little thought he positioned his cock and eased it home!

"Get me Will. Take me!"

Melody was asking for it! Her religious upbringing and numerous years of education had
betrayed her and Will could not have been more pleased! By pressing her back somewhat
lower he had made his delivery a straight shot! He silently counted off a few dozen thrusts!
He must have traced perfectly over her nub as she moaned loudly!

"OOOOOOooooooooo..OOOOOOooooooo…….OOOOOOoooooo."

He reached under to lightly feel for her swaying tits which felt smooth as they rapidly
bounced in his hand!

"I going to take you Melody! Just like that first time! You want that?"

Whatever doubts there may have been when this started had disappeared as Will now
had her on the verge of a full orgasm. Melody could only hold her body in place and
breathe! Will made mention of their first time--in the shower. It triggered such a
pleasant sensation, one she recalled frequently!

"OOOOOOoooooooo….do it! Yesss...FUCK ME!"

She had gasped out her words. Will must have known he had on her edge. He continued
keeping the pace rocking her gently.

"There...yesss...AaaaaAahhhhhh...I feel them Will!"

It became pointless for Melody to hold off. She gave in to his relentless thrusting while
Will made one last pull on her breast as if to hold himself in place then went off. The two
were entwined in a lovemaking that went on for minutes. Melody took pride in being a good lover and able to please him.

The cottage now felt incredibly warm and her thirst had returned. Will shifted to rubbing her
skin softly as he moved back giving her room to stand. By moving to face him, Melody
inadvertitently gave him a full view of her body. Will gripped her breast softly as he gave her a
gentle kiss.

"That was so good. You were incredible."

Last edited:
"I just love it Will, when you can't get enough and you just keep taking me! Over and over,
it feels so good. If you need more, just say so...I can get you hard!"

Will made an effort to disguise his efforts to catch his breath, as he had just gone ten
minutes of all out humping on Melody. He had clutched her close as he soothingly rubbed
her chest. She seemed surprisingly energetic especially when she spoke and it caught Will
off guard to hear her suggesting more sex.

He remembers so well in February her submissiveness and how he needed to convince her into
being more adventurous in the car at boat launch. He thought for only a moment.

"You know what I like is when you ...put up some resistance."

"O' yes...we could do that."

"....and, what about dirty talk?"

"I love it!"

"Let me check out the porch. Hopefully everybody is gone inside."

It was only a dozen steps to the front door as Will checked the northside first then the lake.
He felt relieved to not see any signs of activity and the sun had faded behind the trees.

"We are in luck. What is the plan?"

"You take me when you catch me sunbathing in the nude. You can make it rough?"

"Threaten me ...slap my bottom..."

"And I take your....."

"my cunt!"

Melody turned to walked to the door where she did her own reconnaissance then carefully
stepped out and silently released the screen door. Will had a perfect view of her slender
ass!

Half of her idea was to avail herself to Will while the other half was the thought he would
decline her offer! Melody found her towel near the door and wrapped it around her shoulders
before stepping out. Will's scouting proved correct and the neighboring yards were empty.
She moved to the rail observing the lake. Thoughts in her head collided. She heard the door
and waited for Will to make his move.

"I can see your ass!"

"What? I didn't know you were there. Were you watching me?"

"How could I not see you. Out in the open, no clothes."

"You should not be...Please leave."

"First I need to see your mound."

"OOOOOooooo…..NO!"

Will had pulled away the towel but made no move to turn her around. Instead she was
pushed toward the porch railing where she took a firm grip and spread her legs without
being asked.

"OOOOOooooooo WAIT! Your cock is so hard! GGoooooshhh. NO!"

Last edited:
Hearing Melody's resistance triggered his instincts to be more direct as his left hand pushed
her shoulders lower and left her perfectly positioned. With no hesitation he made his moved
this time it was a familiar low groaning sound.

"Yes, good girl. Take that cock!"

"AaAaaaahhhh...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…"

There is something about a fast hook up that stirred Will's interest!

"O' geez, you are really tight! Hold still!"

Will was easily able to shift into a long series of thrusts without having much to look at
except her back and shoulders. A moment later he managed to get a hand around to
secure a grip around Melody's swaying breast. Instantly he captured her nipple between
this two fingers. It felt firm and taut as it had just hour earlier.

Will heard Melody once again breathing rapidly which stirred him greatly. Now his other
hand roamed freely testing her warm skin, searching for even more stimulation.

"OOoo. there you go! YES!"

Melody was cumming on his cock! She held nothing back! The relief brought Will the feeling
of success as he could now focus on how best to finish her off! His first thought went to having her suck him off!

The extended sex session had taken away her resistance while again she been elevated
with having Will take her on the porch! Melody felt a bit surprised at having given in so
quickly. Will had clearly noticed!

"You got me going, I just couldn't catch up."

"You did fine. "

Will had released her and Melody turned to face him as she heard him be reassuring only
to see him still rock hard! With no hesitation she stepped close for a quick kiss before
moving down below the railing height to take him! She circled his tip by dipping her head
from side to side, then taking gradually more of him each time she bobbed her head.

There were no complaints from Will. His hand reached out as if to lightly steady her
without any success. Her goal was to be fast! Fast is always better for the woman. Give
him what he wants! The reward will be hers later in the week!

"yea...good girl...o' yes take it Melody!"

Will looked directly out over the yard toward to the lake while Melody's lips circled his cock!
She felt warm and most certainly seemed intent on getting him off, which would normally be
easy with her nude body out in the open air. For her part Melody continued putting in a full
effort.

"Melody, remember in Barcelona, in the hotel, you turned around to bend over... and touched
the floor?"

She immediately stopped sucking him and stood up! It had always taken him by surprise
to be kissed by a woman who had just engulfed his cock. Melody had that warm almost
over-heated feeling as she turned to bend over and steadied herself with her hands spread
on the wooden boards.

"OOOoo, you look so good Melody."

"Do it Will! Get me good."

Barely touching her skin with his erect shaft made him surge forward to catch her
slit. He was in! Melody moaned as she accepted his intrusion. He went in all the way to
his balls! Will knew the feeling only too well. With his fingers he rocked her effortlessly
and drifted into ecstasy!

Last edited:
"Say Melody...tell me where I can fuck you."

"Like...where you …..can"

"Tell me where I can take you!"

"My cunt...you want my cunt.....don't you. AAAAAAAagghhhhhh…..yessss"

Will had her right where he wanted her most. She held her balance well and Will could
pull her back against his shaft with the lightest of movements of his hands on her hips!
The feeling could not be surpassed! With his eyes closed Will melted off in her warmth!

"ooooooooooo….."

"O' you were so good Melody. I really got going. Here, we can dress inside."

Melody appeared eager to get out of sight and Will watched her tender ass as she scurried
through the door and down the hall carrying her towel, which had not afforded her much
security!

Melody snatched her towel but quietly walked inside almost as if she had no concerns for
who might be watching. Her nature of being reserve had once again been pushed aside
as she gave into Will's desire to be adventurous. Actually she felt more guilt for using
those dreaded terms like "cunt."

"You got me so good. I simply love it when we go at like animals in the wild."

Last edited:
They both slept well through the night and the alarm clock came as a surprise. Will had
difficultly navigating his way into the hospital and getting his day started. After a fast-paced
two hours he garnered a break in his shared office. There were several files to up date but
his first thought was to send a pick-me-up text message to Melody. He had those flash back
thoughts of the previous day, often with Melody in different positions!

It was late afternoon back in his office when Jenny, a second year nurse entered his office
to reconcile the treatment she had given an accident victim treated for a broken leg. Will
took a quick glance at the way her tits pressed on her uniform as she spoke. Already there
were ten years difference in their ages. He had fast thoughts of how his twenties had
disappeared. He had enjoyed only a few nurses, preferring not to involve work related issues.

It had been unusually quiet that morning giving Melody extra opportunities to review
material with her intern. It had very much been a rewarding process for her as well
to get a firm handle on hospital procedures. Having spent so much of the morning
talking medicine they made their lunchtime casual. Melody more or less opened the door
by asking Irene about her weekend wishing to get more perspective.

"It was very quiet. My apartment complex empties out on weekends. How things
at the lake?"

"Really good, I caught great pike, my largest ever."

"O' you like fishing?"

"I do now. My lover and I have a cottage together. You need to come up sometime."

"I would love it."

Melody felt very relaxed to be around Irene. She represented exactly how her residency
moved through stages, especially the issue of money. Residents made $600 a week in
Chicago which felt like fortune but still barely covered expenses in 2012. Melody now
made $8,000 a week.

Irene would be a wonderful doctor perhaps even a colleague here at Madison General. She
had thoughts of how she would enjoy the lake.

The afternoon proved to be busy but manageable as Irene took the lead on some of
the lighter cases. She gave several injections and extracted blood with the skill of a
third year doctor. Melody's life got even better!

Will arrived home at 6pm with a pick-up order from an Italian place that Melody had
established as her favorite. It was a good idea considering Melody had been running
late. It would have another swell night to be out on the lake in ordinary times but he
didn't feel right about going alone. This represented the clear change in how his life had
changed.

By the time he had taken a quick shower and put on fresh clothes, Melody was coming
in the backdoor and delighted to recognize the food containers.

"MMmm, good choice!"

" I figured it would be a relief. "

"So, that resident I was assigned is working out really well. She will make a swell
doctor. And she is easy to get along with. You would like her."

"So invite her out here."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Will actually suggested what she had been thinking concerning Irene. Will had several friends that stopped by but Melody had not really found a new circle of friends. Irene was five years
younger and a subordinate, yet they could clearly see each other outside of the hospital.
She very much felt the relief of Will being so amiable.

"After dinner we could... shower early?"

"Or we could hike down to the park. Find a picnic table! And--"

"You could ravish me, Will! Take me like Viking finding an English peasant girl."

"Historical sex, interesting."

"Yes, make me do outlandish things."

"What would be off limits?"

"Nothing!"

Will appeared to like the suggestion as he quickly finished eating and began clearing the
kitchen area, while she slipped to the bedroom, changed into her blue shorts and light tan
tank top. As a last thought she applied a touch of scented Victoria Secret powder to her neck
and shoulders and finished with a thorough brushing of her teeth! She could hardly believe
she agreed to nothing being off limits!

"---oops sneakers!"

It came as a surprise and it was all Melody's idea. Two thoughts circled in Will's head; she
asked for outlandish things with nothing off limits! Will instantly had thoughts about
touching her ass, as she leaned against a picnic table, with his erect cock!

Melody could be provocative but had not been one to back out. Will continued to have
series of possibilities to consider as Melody emerged from the bedroom wearing her
running shoes.

" I like the English peasant look."

"You are going to like it even better when we get to the park."

"Ooo, yes!"

"Do we walk or drive?"

"It will be mostly empty this time of day, let's walk."

Will noticed the weather had yet to cool off even with the sun low over the lake. The
number of ducks and geese had diminished but there were already a few broods of
young floating in the marsh area. Melody was walking at a brisk pace, which pleased
him as it indicated a certain need on her part.

"Good only one car!"

"Will, you can get me screaming!"

As they walked the narrow pavement Melody's thought of the impending sex flooded her
mind. She did not regret giving Will the inspiration to be aggressive. There sheer pleasure
of him taking her had always made it easy to climax.

She heard less and less from Mike. It was down to a phone call every two weeks. He knew
it was over. He must have known ever since she had packed up. Apparently he had now
reconciled to the situation. It had been a long downhill process. The meeting up with Will
had been an epiphany in her life!

As they approached it was clear the park was nearly empty. She could feel Will's intensity
in his voice. He wanted her. She would get him into a frenzy.

"Yes, you can get me screaming!"

"I like that idea."

"No limits Will. Anything goes."

"Even better!"

They crossed the parking area checking for the occupants and moved up the trail. Melody
could actually feel herself getting damp.

"What's best, do you want me strip or do you want to do it!"

"For the very best ravishment, I should be pulling at your clothes. You can struggle
if you like."

"Great idea."

Will passed up the first area where they had sex a week earlier. As they neared the summit
of the small hill, he took her hand and pointed to a picnic table secluded in a clearing where
they would be nearly out of sight.

"Go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

Melody moved quickly the sixty yards to the table, looking everywhere for signs of others.
She noted the rough surface of the wood but at least the table was level and sturdy. He'll
want me doggie style.

She listened intently for sounds. She had a thoughts how exciting it would be in great
outdoors to be taken by her lover.

Back