Writing Goal for the Day?

Done! Finished & submitted chapter one. Doubt it'll be up tomorrow (my stories seem to take two or more days), but I'll have it in my sig with the rest when it becomes available.

Congrats, and three or more days is a normal lag time, I think. :)

Makes sense; Lit has a lot of reviews to go through daily, I'm sure.

Your av, btw, looks way too friendly. She's plotting something nasty and evil...I like her.

It's Marilyn. No clue what was going on in that weird little head of hers. ;)

Nobody knows what went on in that cute little skull of hers. She was okay on film, though...not too bad lookin', for a blonde. I think I have two of her movies but I can't remember which ones.

Nobody knows what went on in that cute little skull of hers. She was okay on film, though...not too bad lookin', for a blonde. I think I have two of her movies but I can't remember which ones.

I have "All about Eve," which was her first big role, and "The Misfits," which was her last (as well as Clark Gable's). Sigh. Oh, and "Some Like It Hot!"

I think I have an opening that satisfies me.

"SO WHAT HAPPENED?"

'EXCUSE MY FRENCH BUT THE WHOLE CLUSTER FUCK GOT STARTED WHEN A FAGGOT NAMED MAURICE PARKED AN OLD MAN NAMED WILFORD BOSLEY ATOP A MOUND OF FIRE ANTS AND PRANCED OFF TO HIS CAR TO SMOKE A JOINT WHILE THE ANTS DINED ON WILFORD."

"THIS WAS AT THE NURSING HOME, RIGHT?"

"AMERICARE AT ITS FINEST! JUST BEFORE ITS WHEELS FELL OFF," DALE CAGNEY NIGGER-LIPPED HIS CIGARETTE, INHALED, AND COUGHED UP THE SMOKE.

I think I'm going to spend my day applying for a jobs (gasp!). I'll be lucky to get a few sentences in.

I have "All about Eve," which was her first big role, and "The Misfits," which was her last (as well as Clark Gable's). Sigh. Oh, and "Some Like It Hot!"

You know, I've never been able to decide if she was a terrible actress who gained success through her looks, or a good actress whose talents have always been dismissed because everyone assumed she gained success through her looks.

I think I have an opening that satisfies me.

"SO WHAT HAPPENED?"

'EXCUSE MY FRENCH BUT THE WHOLE CLUSTER FUCK GOT STARTED WHEN A FAGGOT NAMED MAURICE PARKED AN OLD MAN NAMED WILFORD BOSLEY ATOP A MOUND OF FIRE ANTS AND PRANCED OFF TO HIS CAR TO SMOKE A JOINT WHILE THE ANTS DINED ON WILFORD."

"THIS WAS AT THE NURSING HOME, RIGHT?"

"AMERICARE AT ITS FINEST! JUST BEFORE ITS WHEELS FELL OFF," DALE CAGNEY NIGGER-LIPPED HIS CIGARETTE, INHALED, AND COUGHED UP THE SMOKE.

So are you just trying to see how many politically incorrect buzz words you can work into the same paragraph? If so you need to work in the word "broad" so the women aren't left out.

I think I'm going to spend my day applying for a jobs (gasp!). I'll be lucky to get a few sentences in.

Good luck!

You know, I've never been able to decide if she was a terrible actress who gained success through her looks, or a good actress whose talents have always been dismissed because everyone assumed she gained success through her looks.

I think she was a decent actress, but perhaps one who needed a good director to get a good performance. Plus, I'm not sure she ever had the chance to be "on her own." I haven't read a complete bio, but it seems like she has handled and managed a lot, and of course there were issues with drugs and alcohol.

There's a scene in Some Like it Hot where she comes into a hotel room and opens drawers, and her line is "Where's the Bourbon?" According to a bio on Billy Wilder, I think it was, on one take she forgot the line. They taped it into a drawer. She opened the wrong drawer. So they taped it into all of them.

It's a sad and funny story all at the same time. I don't know; I can't help but feel sorry for her.

So are you just trying to see how many politically incorrect buzz words you can work into the same paragraph? If so you need to work in the word "broad" so the women aren't left out.

What about "dame"?

LOVEBOAT? Youll forever be a loser till you free your soul from what people like you think.

Back in 1959 Mike Wallace interviewed Ayn Rand and climbed up her ass when she revealed she was atheist. Twenty years later he climbed up asses cuz people WERE Christians.

Life isnt about sniffing every dogs ass so you know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVEBOAT? Youll forever be a loser till you free your soul from what people like you think.

Back in 1959 Mike Wallace interviewed Ayn Rand and climbed up her ass when she revealed she was atheist. Twenty years later he climbed up asses cuz people WERE Christians.

Life isnt about sniffing every dogs ass so you know what you think.

I wasn't complaining, I was making a joke. And for someone who rails against ass kissing and being a conformist, you worked for the very system you pretend to buck for most of your life.

You can be an asshole all you want, and I don't care, but don't be a hypocrite.

I wasn't complaining, I was making a joke. And for someone who rails against ass kissing and being a conformist, you worked for the very system you pretend to buck for most of your life.

You can be an asshole all you want, and I don't care, but don't be a hypocrite.

I suspect STELLA edits all your stuff for approved content. Its likely.

Read some George V. Higgins, I learn all kinds of kewl terms from him, like...GOVERNMENT NIGGER COUNTERS.

Good luck!

I think she was a decent actress, but perhaps one who needed a good director to get a good performance. Plus, I'm not sure she ever had the chance to be "on her own." I haven't read a complete bio, but it seems like she has handled and managed a lot, and of course there were issues with drugs and alcohol.

There's a scene in Some Like it Hot where she comes into a hotel room and opens drawers, and her line is "Where's the Bourbon?" According to a bio on Billy Wilder, I think it was, on one take she forgot the line. They taped it into a drawer. She opened the wrong drawer. So they taped it into all of them.

It's a sad and funny story all at the same time. I don't know; I can't help but feel sorry for her.

What about "dame"?

Re: Marilyn, a friend and I went to see a photo exhibit which featured some rarely seen pics from MM's time in Canada. There were also several from her last shoot. The comparison between them was stark. What a sad woman she was.

Re: dame. One of my personal favorites is "chickie-poo."

My writing goal for today: review Exhibitions, Ch. 3 (yes, I let it drop horribly) and get back into the flow.

Good luck!

Thanks. I'll need it.

Re: Marilyn, a friend and I went to see a photo exhibit which featured some rarely seen pics from MM's time in Canada. There were also several from her last shoot. The comparison between them was stark. What a sad woman she was.

Re: dame. One of my personal favorites is "chickie-poo."

My writing goal for today: review Exhibitions, Ch. 3 (yes, I let it drop horribly) and get back into the flow.

You're alive! Good to see you back, and hope the show went/is going well.

Bimbo or, my particular favorite, gold digger (unless you're these two, in which case, feel free to say it all day, thanks).

Bimbo or, my particular favorite, gold digger (unless you're these two, in which case, feel free to say it all day, thanks).
*hugs* Yes, I'm alive, and thanks. The show opens next week, which, is kind of freaking me out right now.

Oh, PL, that picture you've seen? We're changing a few things. Thankfully.

*hugs* Yes, I'm alive, and thanks. The show opens next week, which, is kind of freaking me out right now.

Oh, PL, that picture you've seen? We're changing a few things. Thankfully.

That's good. It's a good picture, but some of the changes you told me about will improve things. :)

Thanks. I'll need it.

Kanye West rates just above my ex-wife on things I wouldn't waste my spit on.

How about I refer to you as Trollop or Tart?

I suspect STELLA edits all your stuff for approved content. Its likely.

Read some George V. Higgins, I learn all kinds of kewl terms from him, like...GOVERNMENT NIGGER COUNTERS.

Nah, I'm far too hetero for Stella, my only lesbian encounters are between lipstick lesbians, which would make her want to retch.

You keep mentioning Higgins. I'll have to check him out sometime.

On a writing note I submitted "The Mother of my Dreams" tonight.

The muse is now tearing me in two different directions so I may have to sleep on it to see which one I'm "feeling" more. I also have less than tow weeks to move so writing is going to be tough over the next few days.

Kanye West rates just above my ex-wife on things I wouldn't waste my spit on.

He does seem like an ass, doesn't he? In general, though, an artist has to reach a Roman Polanski-like level of assery for me to not watch/listen to their art, and even then I've made exceptions. I like a number of Kanye's songs.

Though yes, Kanye would be unworthy of having my spit grace any part of his body. :p

How about I refer to you as Trollop or Tart?

Tarts are for baking and eating. I've always liked the word trollop; it sounds so much like "gallop" that I get a lovely vision of a Lady Godiva-like figure galloping through a field of hot, sexy, sweaty Roman soldier-type men. Mmmm . . . .

I also have less than tow weeks to move so writing is going to be tough over the next few days.

You're moving? To another house, or another city?

He does seem like an ass, doesn't he? In general, though, an artist has to reach a Roman Polanski-like level of assery for me to not watch/listen to their art, and even then I've made exceptions. I like a number of Kanye's songs.

Though yes, Kanye would be unworthy of having my spit grace any part of his body. :p

Tarts are for baking and eating. I've always liked the word trollop; it sounds so much like "gallop" that I get a lovely vision of a Lady Godiva-like figure galloping through a field of hot, sexy, sweaty Roman soldier-type men. Mmmm . . . .

You're moving? To another house, or another city?

Trollop it is! My wife likes that one as well (unless it's an S&M weekend then cumslut is her preference)

I am moving into a new house. We weren't really looking, but this came out of no where and is perfect, but the owner wanted to sell quickly and I'm moving to avoid two mortgages. We have a friend who is going to rent our old one once we move, but he needs to be out quick as well. Timing is everything.

Especially because the several thousand dollars I made on the comic book score became part of the down payment.

lol, is that what your or Syd called me on estragon's thread a while back? I don't remember which one I was. It's a bit too close to "crumpet" for my taste, but yes, it's a good word. Harlot is good, too.

But wouldn't you rather be a femme fatale?

Back