Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

may have errors in The Riders post. Fingers are freezing. Residence heated by a space heater. My electrical bill is gonna suck.

may have errors in The Riders post. Fingers are freezing. Residence heated by a space heater. My electrical bill is gonna suck.

I'm sorry for your struggles, as ever.

But, um, Rose is the grandchild of Desire and she's a sexually liberated woman of the 80s-- uh-- 2010s. She has... definitely "fornicated" in the past. Even if she's in a genuinely loving relationship now.

Havok's next reply to Raven is going to kick off the final phase of this battle, so I'm going to give everyone another day or so to reposition if they need to do so before I reply to that.

Just point and fire boss lady, Gar will be ready to get there even if I don't know what to do with him once he gets there hahaha

Also I didn't see anybody pick up on Var's post which quoted Lost in Space. Or maybe I just missed the response to it.

I hope you are doing better by now Chas, if not, find a teddybear, hug it, imagine a return hug around ten times bigger and maybe hinting of Brutt Spirit and that will be my contribution of a hug to improve your mood unless you would want to talk, but I guess the boys and girls you have is much better equipped to help you than me due to the 9-8 hours in time difference.

EDIT

What I meant to say was: Loved Lost in space. Danger Danger Will Robinson... heh

But then again I am guessing it also came from the series, which I had never watched since I am living in friggen Dark Africa.

If this is an insane rambling... get used to it, I'm off of my meds :D

Last edited:
Just point and fire boss lady, Gar will be ready to get there even if I don't know what to do with him once he gets there hahaha

I appreciate your trust in me, and shall endeavor, as ever, not to squander it.

Also I didn't see anybody pick up on Var's post which quoted Lost in Space. Or maybe I just missed the response to it.

I'm sure Rose would have if she were there. I have been making a few references to the possibility that-- since canonical comic "Sandman" Rose Walker knows enough about TV to write at least one book about it, and the "Young Justice" version of M'gann loved TV so much she wanted to move to Earth --Karan has been watching a lot of TV lately with her girlfriend.

Doctor Diehard just thought it was some ridiculous Dadaist word-salad to be spewing mid-combat, and I think Rebel and Velocity were more focused on the task at fist.

I hope you are doing better by now Chas, if not, find a teddybear, hug it, imagine a return hug around ten times bigger and maybe hinting of Brutt Spirit and that will be my contribution of a hug to improve your mood unless you would want to talk, but I guess the boys and girls you have is much better equipped to help you than me due to the 9-8 hours in time difference.

Thank you, dear.

I don't have any teddy bears handy, but I have multiple cats, and I've been hugging them with their kind gracious permission at any opportunity. Virtual hugs and so forth are gratefully accepted. Don't be down on yourself for being oceans away. Much of my social interaction is online and some of the people I feel closest to live in frickin' Queensland.

EDIT

What I meant to say was: Loved Lost in space. Danger Danger Will Robinson... heh

But then again I am guessing it also came from the series, which I had never watched since I am living in friggen Dark Africa.

If this is an insane rambling... get used to it, I'm off of my meds :D

If it helps, I've never seen a full episode of the show. Caught bits of it.

Oddly, I seem to remember an alien-looking guy wearing a Superman shirt, but never knew the backstory.

And I've never seen the movie, either, even though I had a crush on Lacey Chabert once upon a time and the film was a "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" go-to for the cast of "Friends" until I discovered Jennifer Aniston was in "Picture Perfect." (I got your insane rambling word salad right here.)

I don't have any teddy bears handy, but I have multiple cats, and I've been hugging them with their kind gracious permission at any opportunity. Virtual hugs and so forth are gratefully accepted. Don't be down on yourself for being oceans away. Much of my social interaction is online and some of the people I feel closest to live in frickin' Queensland.

I have teddy bears and can send some to you.

beware the foot fangs :)

My plan for tonight after work is to kick off the final stage of the Extremists fight and to do a fill in post for Jon Kent in Challengers.

Does anyone else need to confab or question me on anything?

"Of course it's not really wrestling unless it's in zero gravity... with tentacles... and magic spells." -The Twelfth Doctor, in this week's episode I'm just watching.

I think that means he would have approved of this boss fight. :cattail:

Just replied in Challanger's and mentioned the 'Searchers'. I know the 'Seekers' sung it but was trying to change it for alternate world purposes. LOL

Hope it worked

Having a little fun over in "Worlds' Finest" today if anyone wants to read along at home.

Okay I have an idea on how to defeat Havok. I was thinking his main asset is his armor so if we take that down he is going to be a lot easier to defeat, but the problem with that is those runes of his are making it near on impossible. They are self repairing at almost instantaneous speed.

That Almost is what I propose we take advantage of. We have Four very powerful individuals around him at the moment and maybe one more close by (Batman) and two in the wings (Green Arrow and Xarothos or the Rider if brought under control) Plus a speedster.

My plan is for Velocity to disrupt the runes a nano second before an attack hits, thus allowing a chink in his armor. Everyone needs to attack at roughly the same time. Hopefully we can overwhelm his self repair system and leave him open to our attacks.

Of course he still won't be a pushover as he will hold the axe, unless that is taken away in the fight.

So what do you all think?

Okay I have an idea on how to defeat Havok. I was thinking his main asset is his armor so if we take that down he is going to be a lot easier to defeat, but the problem with that is those runes of his are making it near on impossible. They are self repairing at almost instantaneous speed.

That Almost is what I propose we take advantage of. We have Four very powerful individuals around him at the moment and maybe one more close by (Batman) and two in the wings (Green Arrow and Xarothos or the Rider if brought under control) Plus a speedster.

My plan is for Velocity to disrupt the runes a nano second before an attack hits, thus allowing a chink in his armor. Everyone needs to attack at roughly the same time. Hopefully we can overwhelm his self repair system and leave him open to our attacks.

Of course he still won't be a pushover as he will hold the axe, unless that is taken away in the fight.

So what do you all think?

I like this idea, we could also bring Aquagirl into the fight if Tracer can get anchored into ground or lava or duraniumalloy-tittanium-teutonicplate steel. Garfield can then shield Baracuda from most of the rain by using his (green) Blue whale persona... Yes I am suggesting Garfield shifting into a whale on top of Barracuda to keep Barry dry :D

Ahh Tertius while your post was really good and all, perhaps you failed to read Posts (#1416 and #1417) In those you would have noticed that the problem of Tracer had already been taken care of.

Back