South Carolina

Weekend

Another beautiful Carolina weekend and I get to work. One of these days I'll know what a weekend of is... probably around end of summer. Lol. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

Another beautiful Carolina weekend and I get to work. One of these days I'll know what a weekend of is... probably around end of summer. Lol. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

I hear you, I'm in the same boat. Feels like I've worked every weekend for the last 6 months. The price of working in a critical job IT I suppose.

Monsoon is more like it. Noah would have been impressed with this rain !!

I'm ready for sunny skies again.

Finally!!

Finally the sun has come back to South Carolina. Hope everyone made it thru ok and no damage

Weather

Heavy winds today. Still looking for sun to come out for a whole day. Hope everyone is doing good today.

Election

Another election, another run off . Get to look at those political signs all over roadside. Wish they make a law prohibiting more than one off the candidates sign at an intersection. No more having 5 or 6 signs of each candidate clogging up the roadside.

Weather again

Ok, who took the nice warm weather. Feeling like the northwest now

Upstate

How's everyone doing tonight. Nice warm day in upstate today. Hope everyone made it thru weekend good

Back